7: Admiration

Exchange: Reedition [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the series of solo dates among the four successful couples, the elimination round came. Those who were part of the solo dates are automatically given the three points or highest point by their respective partner, as part of their advantage for having the solo date. Yet they are still free to choose who to give the one and two points from the other artists.

On the other hand, this advantage for artists part of the solo date, means that those who are not could only give and receive two points as the highest and one point as the lowest during the elimination round. Their points are accummulated from the group date and elimination round. 

Those artists with 0 point will automatically be eliminated, yet if everyone received atleast a point, the overall artist with the lowest point will be eliminated, whether it's from the gentlemen or ladies group. 

At the end of their first week, both Jang Yoonju and Sung Sikyung received similar points yet they were both at the bottom as well, resulting for both artists to be eliminated. 

Jang Yoonju's ITM

"I guess I just need to find the new father of my children outside of this show." She commented and laughed cheerfully, accepting the result of the voting.

The girls are now left once again in their separate house after the elimination ceremony. 

"The actor and actress line-up dominates the top ranking again." Hyuna commented, after remembering the 1st week's ranking.

Male Artists' Ranking in Descending Order: Jo Insung, Hyunbin, Kim Raewon, Jung Hae In, Byun Yohan, Dongjun, Nickhyun, Sung Jin Park, Moonbin, Kyunghoon, Jun Jin, Sung Sikyung

Female Artists' Ranking in Descending Order: Gong Hyojin, Song Jihyo, Son Yejin, Jisoo, Lee El, Joy, Jessi, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Min Hee, Hyuna, Victoria, Jang Yoonju

"Hyojin eonnie is amazing. She does not has a solo date this week but she's still the most wanted among the male artists." Victoria answered. 

Jessi who came from the kitchen sat beside them, "I'm going to miss Yoonju eonnie. It's a shame I wasn't able to talk even once to Sikyung oppa as well." 

Jihyo who is quietly eating her dinner just nodded to their conversation. She's both close to the two eliminated artists but she tends to think objectively, knowing that they will still see each other after the show.

The second week quickly came up and it's now time for another group date. For this week, the show is going to film at a Paintball Park in Gangnam. 

Kang Ho Dong: Everyone, before we start, congratulations for surviving the first week of the show. 

The girls looked at each other and smiled, acknowledging Ho Dong's statement.

Yoo Jae Suk: For this week, we'll intensify the competition. You will be divided into two groups and the team that wins will choose seven artists from the opposite team that will go home today and lose their chance to land a spot for this week's solo date.

With this announcement, their faces show a hint of nervousness. They were caught off guard that the show will be this hard even at an early stage of the show. Because those who will go home also means losing the group date's points. All they could hope for is to receive points from someone during the elimination ceremony, and receive points as one of those chosen to stay. 

Kang Ho Dong: That means from  the losing team, only two female and two male artists will go on at tonight's dinner with the winning team. That's why it is important to show teamwork with your members. 

Yoo Jae Suk: That's right. Earlier, we asked the gentlemen to choose who they think would be a good leader from the ladies. The ladies were also asked the same question regarding our gentlemen here. The names mentioned the most will be each team's leader. So for the 1st team leader chosen by majority of the ladies...none other than, Insung-ssi.

Jae Suk cackled as he witnessed Insung came to the girls and shook their hand individually which some of the girls enjoyed. He expressed his gratitde to them but when he went into Jihyo's position at the back of the group, his handshake was not reciprocated. 

"Oh. I didn't vote for you." Jihyo blankly told him with her usual clueless expression. 

He just simply sweetly smiled at her as he put down his hand and get back to the guys. Jin Park who's near them silently chuckled with what he heard. 

Kang Ho Dong: Now for the other team, the one chosen by most of our gentlemen here which I actually expected that it would be her....of course, it's our known Ace, Song Jihyo.

Jihyo was surprised to hear her name. Yoo Jae Suk who knows her for a long time, proudly look at her and nodded towards her when she looked at him. She's always like this, never expecting herself to be chosen by guests especially when they were filming Running Man. 

She looked at the guys and gave them repeated bows to thank them and trying to stop herself from smiling by biting her lower lip. Upon seeing them clapping and smiling to her, she covered her face with her hands, as she felt her face heating up from the attention.

The hosts then randomly selected those who will be part of Jihyo and Insung's team.

Insung's Team:

Kyunghoon, Hyunbin, Jin Park, Dongjun, Yejin, Joy, Jisoo, Min Hee, Victoria, Hyuna

Jihyo's Team:

Hyojin, Eun Hye, El, Jessi, Nickhyun, Raewon, Hae In, Yohan, Moonbin, Junjin  

Once both teams settled their strategies and own positions. Everyone wear their respective protective gears. They are wearing padded under their camouflage to prevent anyone from being hurt when hit by the paintball along wither helmets, gloves, ear piece to communicate with their members and guns.

Yoo Jae Suk: Remember, when someone loses their helmet accidentally, do not shoot. Stand up and wave the white handkerchief from your pocket to announce a temporary truce. If you were hit, raise your arms and gun for other players to know, then quickly clear the field. Also, we're not anticipating this to happen but just in case the competition riles you up, do not cheat. There are cameras everywhere.

Moonbin's ITM:

"I am one of those who voted for Jihyo noona and I'm glad that I'm on her team. I know she'll do great but whether we win or not, it doesn't really matter to me." He admitted and shyly gave a smile to the camera with his eyes almost hiding from how he smiles. 

Eun Hye's ITM:

"Objectively, I kind of expected that the guys will choose Jihyo unnie, because of her image. But, I wouldn't hide the fact that I really wanted to be part of Insung oppa's team instead of her. I just hope she does well so we won't lose."

The crew allowed them to strategize prior the game and once they're done, the crew asked to see their planned position for each member ensuring that all the artists are in different areas of the terrain. Once everything is settled, they were blindfolded to discreetly position them, based on their own plans. 

The moment the hosts, gave a go signal to remove their blindfolds, each team's priority is to ensure that their members are positioned to their target area.

"Is everyone on their right position?" Jihyo silently asked and breathed heavily when all her members said their confirmation. 

Jihyo's hunch most of the time is right, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter