5: Unexpected Pairing

Exchange: Reedition [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are we in Busan?" 

Yoo Jae Suk: That's right Yoonjuah. Welcome to Busan ladies and gentlemen.

Kang Ho Dong: Okay...no one is listening.

Yoo Jae Suk: Fine. Let's give them time to enjoy the view.

The crew laughed when the hosts decided to temporarily took their leave as the artists continue to ignore their presence. 

"It's so pretty here!" Jisoo commented and turned around playfully like a little girl, with her hands stretched sidewards. 

"It's a shame we're not allowed to use our mobile phones. I badly want to take pictures!" Hyuna then went towards Jisoo and interlocked their fingers.

"Well, they found a way." Jisoo and Hyuna laughed as they saw their unnies demanding a cameraman to take a picture of them with the sea as their background.

Striking a pose here and there, Jessi and Yoonju started their photoshoot. 

Byun Yohan who has been enjoying himself watching, went to them and took over the camera of the crew the both girls forced to take their photos. 

"Are you taking Jessi's photo only?" Yoonju teased Yohan as she's aware about Jess's admiration towards him. 

Yohan just gave them a chuckled response before looking at Jessi who's trying to hide her smile. She's very aggressive and talkative but when it comes to the person she likes, she can't seem to hold herself well. 

"Jihyo noona, do you want to join them?" Yohan's attention was shifted when he spotted Jihyo along with Hyo Jin, Lee El and Yejin while on their way to went nearer the sea. "Oh, is it fine with you two?" Just then he remembered to ask Yoonju and Jessi's permission. 

"Of course. Come here, Jihyo-ah." Yoonju immediately agreed and pulled Jihyo.

Jihyo then automatically held Yejin's hand who's holding Hyo Jin. When Hyo Jin realized what's happening, she also linked herself with Lee El as the four of them were recruited in the ongoing photoshoot.

Although disappointed with Yohan's reaction, Jessi tried her hardest to remain smiling and join in pursuing the other 4 artists to join them. "Eonnie! They're all godesses. How could you ask them?" Jessi asked Yoonju. She's glad she still managed to throw a joke.

"Do you want to join them?" Hyuna who noticed Jisoo's jealous look towards the older artists, asked her. 

"Aniyo, it's just that, they're too fun to watch." 

*click

Hyuna and Jisoo looked at the source of the sound. "If you don't want to join them. I'll be your photographer." 

"Oppa..." Jisoo confusedly looked at Jung Hae In, wondering where did he get the digital camera he's holding.

Jung Hae In noticed the puzzled look from Jisoo while looking at the camera. "Oh this? someone from the crew brought this. I used my charm, then they allowed me." He then gave Jisoo a sly smile as if telling her that she knows how his charm works. He laughed when Jisoo's face scrunched up.

On the other hand, Yoon Eun Hye, Joy and Victoria were just silently observing at a corner. "Look at them. They all act as if they're friends." Joy stated while looking at the older artists, enjoying their so called photoshoot.

"Sooner or later, some friendships will be ruined. They might have to fight for a same guy." Yoon Eun Hye commented as a matter of fact. 

"That's right. But, loosen up girls. We're just starting. It will be more fun in the following weeks when fights start." 

The three looked at Kim Min Hee with their eyebrows raised, questioning why would she suddenly join their conversation. They're not even close to begin with.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Kim Min Hee."

"The ex." Victoria shortly reacted. 

"That's right!" Kim Min Hee enthusiastically responded to Victoria as if trying to annoy her. "I'm with your sentiment, don't worry. I also need some to talk if I don't want to get bored in this show so I need people to go with. But I know I won't be able to get along with them."

"You think you can get along with us?" 

Minhee proudly looked at Yoon Eun Hye. "Of course. Atleast most of our sentiments are similar. We're more alike than you think so. Like...people who lost their fame?"

Joy snorted with Min Hee's personal attack to Eun Hye but immediately stopped herself when Eun Hye glared at her. 

"Look. I'm trying to get along with you guys. What I mean is, we all have the same perspectives about this show unlike the other girls." Min Hee looked at Eun Hye apologetically.

"That's right. Well, I'm Joy." 

When Victoria and Joy somehow warmed up with Kim Min Hee, Eun Hye was left with no choice. This is better than trying to be with the other girls, she thought.

"Oh no. I think we're riding this." Jun Jin said as he looked at the zipline on their left side which overlooks the sea below. 

The artists who heard him followed his gaze. Some showed a concerned look, others gaped at the height.

"This is fun."   Jin Park commented.

"Well, not for those with fear of heights." Nickhyun answered as he looked at Victoria, becoming silent as he's aware of her acrophobia after working with her before. 

Kang Ho Dong: Okay, settle down everyone. 

The artists immediately obeyed and grouped themselves, The boys and girls, gathered together separately. 

Kang Ho Dong: As you can see, we are currently in an adventure park here in Busan. You all liked the view of the sea earlier right?

The artists nodded but most are still unable to smile as they knew what today's activity. 

Yoo Jae Suk: I'm sure they could appreciate the view more once they ride the zipline behind us. 

Series of groans and sighs were released when they finally had the confirmation. 

Yoo Jae Suk: But! Since this is a dating show, of course, you won't ride it alone. 

The hosts laughed when the artists' despondent attitude earlier automatically brightened. 

Kang Ho Dong: So...time to look for your partner!

"Yohan oppaaaa!" 

The group laughed when Yohan immediately run away from Jessi but still ended up with Jessi's headlock.

"Let's partner up?" 

Hyojin and Jihyo held hands to hide their excitement when Hyunbin went to Yejin and offered his hand to her.

"Yejinah, he's asking you." Jihyo elbowed her once she noticed that she's just looking blankly at Hyunbin's hand.

"Uh, sure. Thanks."

Hyojin and Jihyo was left together after that since Lee El already took the initiative of asking someone who she said she's not close with yet.  

Insung on the other hand has his eyes set on Jihyo, thinking that it would be a great chance for them to talk after his failed attempt last night. He walked towards them and smiled at Jihyo when their eyes met, somehow sending a signal. But Jihyo didn't understand it well.

"Eonnie. Insung is coming here. I think he'll ask you." 

He's already in front of them when Jihyo walked away. 

"Wait..." With a low voice, he tried to stop her but once again, he watched Jihyo walks towards Raewon while brightly smiling.  

A tap in his arm shifted his attention back to Hyojin. "What? You look really shock. Don't tell me you don't want me as your partner?"

 "Of course not." He tried to mask his disappointment with Jihyo by placing his right arm on Hyojin's shoulders. "It's my pleasure." He whispered to her and gave her shoulder a light squeeze. 

Yoo Jae Suk: Alright! I think everyone has their partners already.

(Partners: Insung-Hyojin, Raewon-Jihyo, Hyunbin-Yejin, Yohan-Jessi, Haein-Jisso, Junjin-Yoonju, Sung Jin-Minhee, Nickhun-Victoria, Moonbin-Joy, Dongjun-Eunhye, Sikyung-El, Kyunghoon-Hyuna)

While the others were satisfied as they are partnered up with someone they want, of course, there are still those who obviously has no choice but to be partnered with the remaining ones.

Yoo Jae Suk: To inform everyone, this week's theme is about opening up. We ask you guys to choose your partner for you to realize that obviously, you partnered with the person you initially know or with the person that you're currently comfortable with if you are satisfied.

Kang Ho Dong: But if you're not, take this as a chance to start opening yourself with that person. You never know, the person you're most uncomfortable with might end up to be the one who will constantly choose you. 

The artists will ride the zipline by pair and since there are two zipli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter