4: Early Favorite

Exchange: Reedition [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapters 3 and 4 updated todayyyy.

Kang Ho Dong: I hope that all of you somehow managed to get to know a bit from each other. Now that everyone is settled, let's start the Selection Ceremony.

Jae Suk: You will each enter the Selection Room and will be asked to state your Top 3 choice from the opposite group. The third, second and first in your list will receive 1, 2 and 3 points respectively.

Kang Ho Dong: The three with the lowest points from each of the gentlemen and ladies group, will automatically go home tonight. So let's start! Goodluck everyone.

The selection ceremony immediately started. One by one, the artists entered the room to cast their choice.

"Insungssi, please enter the room now."

Insung sat at the single stool and table in the middle. There are blank papers as well, and a pen. The crew instructed him to take a piece of paper and wrote his Top 3 among the female artists.

"I want to be objective since it's just the start, so I'm basing my judgements all from our interactions tonight. For my third in the list, it would be Lee El. She's actually so different from her image, she's very calm and shy at the same time. On top of her, hmmm, it would be Eun Hye. I admire her braveness. I was really taken aback when she immediately approached me in the beginning. And on top, as of now, it's Hyo Jin. I tried not to be bias since we're close but she's the one I felt the most comfortable being with tonight. So this is it."

The crew thanked him and asked to now leave the room. As he went out, he saw Jihyo waiting and was about to also enter the room to cast her choice when he called her.

"Jihyo. Just be casual about it. Don't be nervous"

Jihyo gave him a confused look. "Ahm, thanks? But I'm actually not nervous at all."

"Ah. really?"

But Jihyo didn't answer him and just gave him a faint smile. When Jihyo entered the room, he slowly walked back to the group while weakly punching his chest as he felt himself getting embarassed. What was that? Did she just indirectly ignore me?

Song Jihyo took a piece of blank paper and a pen and wrote without any hesitations. "Here are my top three, Yohan, Sikyung oppa and at the top of my list, Kim Raewon."

When she's done, she saw the staff laughing at her.

"Why?" She asked them.

"Oh really?" She laughed as well after Cho Hyo Jin, the main PD of the show told her that she holds the record now with the shortest amount of time in choosing. She managed to have her top 3 in just 30 seconds or less.

"It wasn't a tough decision since I only managed to talk to only three of the male artists tonight, so they're my only choice."

"Yeah. I'm sorry" Jihyo answered while looking down when Hyo Jin PD immediately knew that it's because she avoided interacting with most of them.

"If I managed to stay tonight, I'll do better. I promise. Seriously" She nodded at the production crew and Hyo Jin PD just gave her an approving laugh and instructed her that she can now leave the room. He knows it very well that Jihyo's charm mostly manifests when she's just being herself.

An hour passed and all the artists now casted their choice. Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong is now back in the middle as well.

Kang Ho Dong: Okay. Although it's a bit hard. We will first announce those who will leave tonight. Once again, we thank everyone from choosing to enter this show. Those who will leave tonight, do not be discourage because that only means that you will find the one for you outside this show.

Jae Suk: When I call your name, say your goodbyes as you leave this hall. At the bottom of the rank from each group, I'm sorry but your love journey ends here Zico and Park Boyoung.

Series of gasps were heard from among the artists. But since it's just the first day, they weren't that sentimental yet and immediately accepted the elimination. The staff guided the two eliminated artists out of the hall.

Kang Ho Dong: Let's continue. I'm sorry but you are also eliminated tonight Eun Jiwon and Ailee.

Eun Jiwon nodded as if he already expected it and happily said his goodbyes to the remaining artists, along with Ailee. Her elimination was quite a shock because they thought her boldness is an edge but maybe not to the male artists of the show.

Jae Suk: The last artists who will be eli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter