1: The gentlemen

Exchange: Reedition [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would just like to remind that this story is purely fictional. I used the artists' real names but there are artists that I assigned personalities that might be different to how you see them. Their personalities here are all in accordance to the plot of the story. 

Also, mentioning once again that Song Jihyo and Jo Insung is the main pair of this story, the main characters. So 70% of the POVs are coming from them, as well as I'll try to include all their interactions with the characters for the sake of developing their journey in the show. While 20% will be about the two side couples. I already have an idea on who should be the other two pairs but I won't mention it yet in case there will be changes on how I see the story. But I'm sure you'll notice it in the coming chapters. 10% will be for the background characters. Once they have their interactions with the three pairs, that's the only time they will have their moments in the story.

Lastly, the artists here are the artists that I have a common knowledge about them, knew them because of their interactions with Song Jihyo or just know them by name. Nevertheless, the bottomline is....it's fiction. So let's start!
 

A white limousine was parked in front of a mansion. The mansion was structured in a way that there's a large hall in the middle with two buldings in each side where the group of male and female participants will live separately for three months. The hall will serve as the place where all of them will gather every elimination day. Kang Ho Dong is assigned to welcome the 15 male participants who will be joining the show.

"Let's start welcoming the male idols of the show. Seriously, Jae Suk and I will need to be the squids everytime that we're in the middle of all of them." Ho Dong stated to the cameraman. He watched the limousine's  door opened.

"Woah. Moonbin of Astro, everyone! Good evening of Moonbin." 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Moonbin bowed to everyone before shaking Ho Dong's hand.

"You're tall." Moonbin laughed at Ho Dong as he eyed him from head to toe.

"Welcome, Moonbin. You can now go inside the mansion." 

Moonbin, 24 years old. A member of boyband ASTRO.

The second guy came out wearing a blue leathered polo and a black turtleneck inside. It's blue colored hair, signifies that he's definitely an idol.

"Good evening sunbaenim." The guy immediately bowed to Ho Dong.

"Jaehyun-ssi of NCT! We're only meeting the first two guys yet but I am already overwhelmed how big the stars that are involved in the show."

Jaehyun just smiled at Ho Dong and once again bowed to acknowledge the admiration. 

"Please enter the mansion now Jaehyun-ssi and enjoy what we have in there." 

Jeong Jaehyun, 25 years old. A member of boyband NCT

The next male idols surprised Ho Dong more. Idols who already marked their names in the industry. 

Nichkhun, 34 years old, dubbed as the Prince of Thailand and a member of 2PM

Kim Dongjun, 30 years old, former member of ZE:A

"Hey-yo! Zico!" Ho Dong welcomed Zico in a rapper way which Zico responded in the same manner.

"Hey-yo! Ho Dong-yo!" Both laughed as Zico struggled to rhyme his greeting.

The two talked for a while before Zico finally enter the mansion.

Zico, 30 years old. An idol singer and rapper.

"That's it for the male idols. But, we're just starting. Let's not wait any longer since I'm also excited to see the ladies." Ho Dong stated which earned a laugh from the crews behind the camera. 

The car's door opened again and once Ho Dong saw who went out, acted like he's uninterested.

"I'm actually glad that he's here since I'm so used seeing him every week." Ho Dong immediately shielded himself as the guy smack his head.

"Min Kyunghoon, everyone!" 

"I'll go inside now. I joined the show thinking Ho Dong won't be here but... aisshh." Kyunghoon jokingly stated before leaving Ho Dong.

Min Kyunghoon, Singer, 38 years old.

The next guy also earned a groan from Ho Dong. 

"You're the host. Could you please act that you're glad to see us!" The guy teased Ho Dong.

"I am glad to see them, but not you and Kyunghoon. Seriously? Why him?"

"Yah! Don't you think that's mean?" 

"But honestly, he really does charm girls when he sings." 

The guy just laughed at Ho Dong before waving goodbye to the camera and entered the mansion.

Sung Sikyung, singer, 43 years old

If Ho Dong still tried to be interested with Kyunghoon and Sikyung, the next guy topped the cake.

Eun Jiwon went to Ho Dong while doing the hit dance moves of Sechs Kies. 

"Will this guy have atleast one lady to choose him?"

"Of course!" Jiwon confidently answered Ho Dong.

"Well, I would like to bet for him to be the one leaving tonight." 

"Yah. That's harsh. Citizens of Korea, I'm also sincerely looking for love." Ho Dong laughed out loud with what he just said before pushing Jiwon to enter the mansion. Once again, Jiwon left the camera while dancing their group's hit dance moves.

Eun Jiwon, 44 years old. Singer and entertainer. 

The following guys met Ho Dong briefly as they are running out of time. Nevertheless, their achievements and appearance didn't lower the bar.

Jun Jin, 42 years old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter