2: The ladies

Exchange: Reedition [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jae Suk is now waiting for the first lady. A girl wearing a simple sleeveless black dress with a pink thin belt came out of the car.

"Ailee-ssi. I actually expected you to be here." Yoo Jae Suk opened a conversation immediately after hugging Ailee.

"Maybe because I usually talk about wanting to join a dating show and then this offer came up." Ailee responded enthusiastically.

"Well,I'm sure you will be satisfied once you see all the guys waiting inside." 

"Really? Omo. I'll go inside now." 

Jae Suk just shook his head while smiling at Ailee when she walked fastly towards the mansion.

Ailee, singer. 33 years old

The next girl made Jae Suk's eyes open widely. She's a dongsaeng whom Jae Suk is very fond of. 

"Oppa!" 

"Eunhye-ah! Why didn't you tell me you're joining here?"

"Surprise! I just thought that maybe this show can help me to start over again." 

Jae Suk looked at Eun Hye, clearly understanding what she meant.

"Okay, I understand. I'm glad to see you here. You can now enter the mansion."

"Thank you, oppa!" 

Yoon Eun Hye, singer. 38 years old. 

"Yo! Jaesuk oppa!"

"Woah, Jessi!?"

Jae Suk was clearly taken aback after seeing Jessi. Yes, she's flirty but she's not the type who would actually join a dating show.

"Aishh. Now that Jaesuk oppa is here, I felt like I won't last long here. Whenever we're together, I never win."

Jaesuk laughed at Jessi after remembering their moments in variety show.

"Trust me. Once you see the guys inside, you'll feel like a winner already."

"Is Byun Yohan oppa inside? Just kidding"

"You should go inside now and see for yourself." 

Jessi was speechless from what Jaesuk said but he just pushed her towards the mansion. 

Jessi, singer and rapper. 33 years old.

Another familiar lady came out of the limousine.

"Yah, Yoonju-ah!"

"Annyeong Jaesuk oppa!"

"I'm proud of you."

Yoonju smiled at Jaesuk for being such a supportive sunbaenim. "Well, I might find a new father for my son here." 

Jaesuk weakly pushed Yoonju due to what she said before teasingly forced  her to finally go inside the mansion.

Jang Yoonju, 42 years old. Model and singer.

The next women were also familiar faces to Yoo Jae Suk although they never had a frequent interactions before. As of now, he can already foresee how tough the next weeks will be since all the girls as of now are really incredible, not just in appearance. Yet he's also wondering who among them will actually show their claws once a battle for a specific partner begins.

Lee El, singer and upcoming actress. 40 years old.

Joy, a member of Red Velvet. 26 years old.

Idols started coming out of the black limousine. Joy was followed by a girl with a short hair just above her shoulder and a full bangs. 

"Victoria-ssi. It's been a while!" Jae Suk gladly greeted the idol who just went back in Korea due to her career in China.

"It's been a while, Jaesuk oppa. I'm glad to be back." Victoria looked at the camera to give a sweet smile to the viewers.

"It's amazing that you went back here in Korea for this show."

"Well, some things change." Victoria answered as a matter of fact. Jae Suk knew that something really changed with Victoria from the last time he saw her. 

"I hope that change is for the better. Please enter the mansion now Victoria and finally meet the gentlemen."

Victoria, former member of f(x). 35 years old.

"U! E! E!" Jaesuk did alone what Kwang Soo and him used to do whenever they meet UEE. This causes UEE to laugh.

"Annyeong oppa. Annyeong everyone!"

"How are you? It's been a while as well."

"I'm doing fine oppa. Now I'm here to create some changes with how I live" Uee laughed with her own answer.

"You look really beautiful tonight. I'm sure the guys will be really pleased. See you inside Uee." 

"Sure oppa. Thank you everyone."

Uee, former member of After School. 34 years old.

When the next idol went out of the limousine, there was a bit of hesitation from Jae Suk, not knowing how to open up a conversation.

"Good evening everyone. Good evening sunbaenim."

"Good evening to you as well. How are you?"

The girl gave a small smile but still tried to respond positively. "That's quite a broad question. But I'm holding on. That's why I'm here. I hope this show can be my healing." 

Jae Suk also gave her assurance that the show will be worth it and hoped for her to find healing within herself as well.

HyunA, former member of 4Minute. 30 years old. 

The next idol received the most surprised reaction from Jae Suk.

"Woah Jisoo. Woah, daebak."

"Good evening oppa."

Although Blackpink is currently in hiatus due to the issue of their agency's CEO, the members are still well recognized globally. It never occurred to Jae Suk's mind that Jisoo would choose a different pathway from the three members who all are doing solo careers.

"Hello everyone!" Jisoo enthusiastic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter