3: Beginning

Exchange: Reedition [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Make sure to read the previous chapter first since this is a continuation and it's been a while since my last update. You might have forgotten how the last chapter ended.

Jo Insung clenched his fists tightly when Kim Min Hee gave him a smile once their eyes met. He felt like she's mocking him yet he tried his best to pull himself back and not be affected by her presence.

So what if she's here? Pull yourself, Insung.

When the hosts entered the hall, the group of men and women were already settled on their separate couch. Some decided to stand behind the couch while others remained seated. From the way they all plastered their bright smiles, the hosts immediately knew how all of them are satisfied seeing each other.

Kang Ho Dong: Once again, a great evening to our gentlemen and ladies. Whoa, Jae Sukah, can you believe all the people we have in this show? From actors to singers and idols, they are all big stars.

The artists smiled at each other, some bowed and nodded as it really obvious that all of them are well-known in the industry.

Jae Suk: Exactly. As a host, I'm also getting excited on how will the show progress. Moonbin-ssi, do you think you'll be able to find someone that will choose you until the end?

Moonbin was startled with the question so Jaehyun gave him a pat in the back and whispered to him what the host asked.

"Well, I'm not sure since only a few of us are about my age but I'm really looking forward." Moonbin answered Jae Suk brightly and innocently but he immediately laughed when most of the girls showed dissatisfaction with his answer while the guys laughed as well.

"I only need 15 mins to get you. Be careful!" The artists laughed harder with Ailee's retort and accepted the high five offered by Jessi, who's sitting beside her.

"Yohan oppa! Hello!" The lively atmosphere continued when Jessi started showing interest with Byun Yohan whom she acknowledged as her ideal type.

Yohan being used with Jessi's flirting gave her a wink which caused the latter to repeatedly hit Ailee's arm.

"I'm jealous." Yoonju then jokingly remarked and Jihyo automatically linked her arm with her and leaned her head on Yoonju's shoulder.

Kang Ho Dong: Okay girls, relax. They're already showing their wild side. To our gentlemen, don't falter. We're only starting.

Jae Suk: Did you see how calm our actresses and actors are? They're only observing. Maybe they're already thinking if they actually belong here.

Jae Suk commented while somehow laughing. The actors and actresses line up just coolly responded with a wide grin.

Kang Ho Dong: Well, let's not prolong this anymore. To our artists, once Jae Suk and I leave this hall, you can now start your interaction.

Jae Suk: Make the best impressions with each other. Show your charms, show your natural self or show your cuteness because tonight as well, three from each group will unfortunately end their journey.

The artists showed various surprised reactions. Some opened their mouth wide, some raised their brows as if questioning the announcement, some looked at each other obviously nervous while the rest remained their poker face.

Kang Ho Dong: So, goodluck ladies and gentlemen. We will be back later during the Selection Ceremony.

When the hosts leave the hall, Jo Insung was startled when two girls were immediately in front of him.

"Can we talk first?" In Sung, still processing things just nodded at Yoon Eun Hye.

"Can you come to me after her, oppa?" It was then Victoria who asked him.

In Sung who just regained himself sweetly gave a smile to Victoria. "Sure, I'll go to you after." He then shifted his attention to Eun Hye and guided her to go to an area away to the crowd.

"Whoa, no one is really backing down. Look at them, eonnie." Boyoung said who chose to went to Jihyo when the girls and guys started interacting with each other. She's observing everyone and amazed how they are all taking this seriously. Well, except one. She looked at Jihyo who is happily picking foods from the buffet prepared for them.

"Boyoungie, aren't you going to eat?" Jihyo asked her, obviously didn't hear what she just said.

"How can you eat right now, eonnie? Gosh, I'm so nervous. I don't know how to approach them." Boyoung nagged her while lightly tapping her feet, along with her small and highly pitched voice.

Jihyo laughed at her obviously finding her junior adorable. "Just go to them and casually ask them. No need to take things too seriously yet. We're only starting."

Jihyo took a bite of the bread on her plate. She looked around as what Boyoung instructed her and immediately felt nervous when she noticed Dongjun approaching her. She knows that he's coming towards her from the way he looked at her with familiarity and smiling. Jihyo braced herself, thinking of ways to escape the situation.

"Jihyo noona-"

"Oh Dongjunah, you're just on time. Boyoung here wanted to talk to you."

She then pulled Boyoung towards her and slowly pushed her to Dongjun. Both stared at Jihyo confusedly but also afraid to disrespect each other so at the end, Jihyo watched them both left her as they find a spot to talk. "Have fun!"

Whoo. That was close.

Just a minute after she successfully escaped Dongjun, she was startled when she failed to notice Sung Sikyung's presence. She was too confident that no one would probably approach her anymore that she ended up focusing in eating.

"Are you just going to end the night eating?"

Jihyo was being choked by what she's eating but Sikyung just laughed at her while offering her a glass of water.

From his spot, Jo Insung accidentally saw Jihyo choking with her own food and Sikyung assisting her. The scene unconsciously raises the corner of his mouth.

"Insung? Did you hear me?" Gong Hyo Jin who is now whom In Sung is with followed his gaze and forcefully get Insung's attention back to her. "Insung, what will you do now with Kim Min Hee?"

The mention of her name automatically made In Sung looked at Hyo Jin. The two just broke up when his drama with Hyo Jin ended so she naturally became his ear during the days that he's trying to move on from his break up with Kim Min Hee.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter