Chapter Seven

Shriveled Raisin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Um, what are you doing?” Yunho asked as soon as the angel started to do another unexplainable action.

Upon realising that his useless mountain painting was the result of an unnecessarily wasted can of paint, Jaejoong’s cheeks for the first time showed shy hue of pink, most likely flustered because of his silly and hasty mistake. He should have thought of his action twice rather than trying to initiate yet another rhetorical discussion.

Yunho on the other hand somehow found it amusing and entertaining to see the angel behaved this way. He admitted that it was indeed Jaejoong’s fault for purposedly kicking the can, he was enraged too after all. But now that he saw the angel’s embarrassed reaction and upon knowing his intention, Yunho only had to try hiding his laughter behind forcefully zipped lips. He felt good and refreshed that Jaejoong was no different than an average human after all.

But that was a story of minutes ago because right now Jaejoong seemed to be having yet another scheme up his sleeve. Yunho’s question lingered in the air unanswered as he only able to watch the scene unfolding in front of his eyes. It was a rather… unusual scene.

 

Jaejoong who had rushed to the bathroom now returned to the living room with a white towel. And right in front of Yunho’s eyes, he started to strip the clothes off his body, rendering himself almost if not for the sake of the towel covering his private parts. The pieces of clothing slipped down his bare pale legs like feathers.

Yunho’s mouth agape as he witnessed the bold scene. The silence was in the air, but it was neither awkward nor tensed. Yunho felt like the most logical reaction he should display was him naturally turning away and probably telling Jaejoong to go change in the bathroom instead. However, there was something within the angel’s natural beauty charm that lured the human’s eyes to keep on staring.

Jaejoong casually wrapped the white towel around his petite waist, draping loosely to his thighs. The angel bent down to pick up the clothes and tossed them over onto the couch. Then he made a trail to the adjoined kitchen before hopping on the countertop. Finally, with crossed legs, Jaejoong stayed in that pose.

 

“Go on, make me your Monalisa,” Jaejoong commanded, his back straightened in a pose of pure confidence, his once pink cheeks were ceased out of existence.

“Seriously?” Yunho asked, chuckling as he didn’t see the angel’s plan coming.

“What? Am I not beautiful enough for you?” Jaejoong protested with a smirk.

Yunho was visibly flustered out of words. He would be incredibly lying if he didn’t find Jaejoong as a gorgeous, perhaps the most strikingly picturesque man he would have ever seen. But that was not even an argument. Jaejoong was undoubtedly an angel and of course, the concept of exquisite beauty was no foreign to the holy angels.

 

Taking Yunho’s wordless reaction, Jaejoong smiled knowingly before, with pride, started to spread the familiar grandiose pair of massive black wings. Each quill of the wings appeared soft and fluffy as if they were combed daily. The wings remained spread so majestically like that behind the death angel, and such feathers surely caused Jaejoong to become if not regal, the most magnificent being Yunho had ever encountered.

Yunho couldn’t find the strength in him to utter a word. He was too taken aback by the current view he was seeing. It was as if Jaejoong had halo of lights shining so bright behind him, illuminating the entire small apartment.

 

Thinking the man’s reaction as sufficient and satisfying, Jaejoong proudly posed as he arched his back and his chest protruded forward. His one arm supported his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter