Chapter Twenty-Eighth

Shriveled Raisin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, news flash, today will be my final off day,” Yunho spoke, heaving a slight sigh before taking a sip of his morning coffee. He felt like the three off days given to him weren’t enough for him to enjoy. But at least, he definitely had his fun.

The sound of utensils clanking from the kitchen ceased as Jaejoong proceeded to turn off the stove. The angel was wearing his usual apron and this time equipped with a pair of gloves. He didn’t respond to the man instantly. Rather, he carefully picked up the pot of stew before serving it on top of the small dining table.

Yunho flipped his newspaper to another page, stealing glances at the angel who gently served bowls of soup. Jaejoong let out a small sigh.

“And do you have something more to do? Something to kick off your bucket list?” Jaejoong asked as he casually took a seat next to the man.

“Not that I can think of. I must wait until I can submit my painting to the competition,” Yunho answered, folding, and placing the newspaper away.

“You are winning that competition, don’t worry,” with a light chuckle, Jaejoong spoke as he had a large bite of the meal he cooked.

Yunho snickered. “Right,” he just shook his head lightly before proceeding to enjoy the meal along.

 

The pair of men enjoyed their lunch together, accompanied with small talks. Perhaps it was unknown to one another, but each of them, or at least for Yunho, he tried to pretend everything was as casual as before.

Each time the angel came close to him, his nose immediately picked up the sweet scent of lavender and rose, and his heart would start thundering in chaos. But he was quick to clear his throat and pretended like he was alright.

Each time the angel smile at him, his face would be dipped in shy pink tint, and he would end up flustered. But he was quick to avert his gaze away and stopped himself from being a melting glacier.

Each time the angel landed a hand on him, his body would freeze up, but his legs began tapping repeatedly on the floor. Yet he was quick to spontaneously pop a new conversation so his attention would shift.

But it was all known, no matter how hard Yunho tried, he simply could not ignore the lingering air of love making from last night.

However, in contrast to him, Jaejoong on the other hand didn’t seem to bother much. In fact, it was blatant due to his smirks and smiles that he loved the flustered side of Yunho. The angel wouldn’t stop teasing the man, purposedly placing a hand on him, and even whispering close against him.

Last night was a night of passionate love. The once shy and awkward Yunho eventually managed to turn animalistic in speed and the angel loved to see that wholeheartedly. Their passion was rough that the couch ended up changing position once they finished. The smell of love filled the room, and it would probably take at least a week for it to disperse. But right now, Yunho was back to his flustered and awkward manner.

But Jaejoong didn’t care about that. It was clear to both men, that love was definitely in the air.

 

“Then I guess it’s time for our anniversary,” Jaejoong casually told, smiling.

“Our wha-” Yunho immediately coughed out the moment he heard the angel, patting his chest as quickly he wiped his lips with a napkin. At once, his cheeks right away covered in red shade.

“Silly,” Jaejoong laughed softly then reached out to pat the man’s back.

Placing his napkin away, Yunho shot the angel a surprised look. “O-Our anniversary? It’s not even a year since we met! I mean, are we dating?” he asked several questions frantically.

Jaejoong just nonchalantly shrugged and grinned. “I mean, we kissed and had . What else do you need?” he remarked.

“Fair enough,” Yunho didn’t brave himself to stare at the angel.

 

Sighing and pressing his lips firmly, Jaejoong then reached out once again but this time he cupped the man’s chin and made their eyes met. Yunho didn’t dare to blink his widened pupils.

“In fact, you love me, right Yunho?” Jaejoong asked softly, an anticipating smile appeared upon his plump lips.

Yunho didn’t say a word. Instead, he just stared at the angel. The feeling of Jaejoong’s fingers wrapping around his chin was cold but tender, soft and caring. Yunho felt like he could fall asleep into this kind o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter