12: Tremors

When the Time is Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its maybe because of their age but Song Jihyo and Song Jongho already felt so secured with their relationship after being together even just for 5 months. The fact that they've known each other for the past years and friendship becoming their foundation, they always find way to appease each other. They never let their small fights to extend until the next day. They always send assurance to each other to cover the fact that they are still dating secretly. They can always be paired up with other people because of their current situation yet assuring each other through words and actions became their way to overcome this problem. Their trust just keeps growing as their relationship continues. 

As of now, aside from Jongho's manager and staff, Jihyo's own manager and staff are also aware of their relationship. 

Jongho found out that Jihyo also has her own unit but she always chooses to went home where her family is staying. According to her, she only stays there if she wanted to be alone or she wanted to think without worrying her family. Turns out her family is also not aware of this fact. Although Jihyo is living through an allowance and give most of her earnings to her mother, she managed to saved enough to gift herself her own unit. After weeks of thinking, Jihyo finally decided to entrust her unit's code with Jongho and allowed him to visit whenever she's staying at her own unit. Yet most of the time, Jihyo chooses to stay at Jongho's unit. 

They are currently in her unit to celebrate her winning the Asia Artist Award's Most Popular Actress Category. As Jongho expected, Jihyo walked the runway with her new hairstyle and slaying it. He knew that Jihyo will be tired enough to drive to his unit so he decided to be the one to surprise her. Jihyo entered her unit and switched on the lights when she was surprised by Jongho's sudden appearance.

"Congratulations, babe!" Jongho welcomed her while holding a cake. His manager was beside him playing a party horn, while holding a bouquet of blue flowers and both of them wearing party hats. Their expressions immediately changed seeing the people behind Jihyo whi are obviously trying their best to not laugh.

All of them are now seating in the living room around the mini table where the cake and other foods prepared by Jongho and his manager were settled. Jihyo and Jongho is sitting on the same sofa with Jongho's manager between them. Hongda and Hyemin are obviously finding their situation funny while JIhyo's manager, Bomi is just looking at them trying to assess the situation.

"So, care to explain?"  Jongho and Jihyo both elbowed the manager between them to signal him to answer Bomi. Jongho's manager looked at each of them yet no one from both showed signs of wanting to be the one to explain everything so he has no choice but to do what the two is forcing him into.

"I think it's kinda obvious now. Jihyo-ssi and Jongho here has been dating for 5 months now." Hongda felt choking and spilled a bit of the soda she's currently drinking while Hyemin assisted her. Bomi leaned back on the sofa upon hearing the confirmation. It's true that from what they witnessed earlier, they already concluded that both are dating yet they didn't expect that the two has been dating for that long already yet Jihyo's staff never got any clues from her. They were all kept in the dark and amazed by how Jihyo managed to hide it from them yet at the same time, felt betrayed especially Bomi. 

"That long already? What if something happens about your relationship and I don't have any idea about it? How do you think I can protect you?" Jihyo remained silent because she knows that Bomi is also her friend and all she wanted is to protect her artist and she can only do that if she can be honest with her. Hyemin Bomi's back to calm her down. 

"I would like to apologize. It was both our decision to keep things hidden as long as possible. My manager just managed to find out about us accidentally. Besides, we did our best to remain responsible since we started dating to keep any rumors from spreading." Bomi looked at Jongho. He's still older than her so she cannot just lose her patience towards him yet she saw Jihyo reached Jongho's hand and held it tightly. She then realized how Jihyo became so lively for the past months compared to the years before. She thought that Jihyo is already choosing to get away from Chang Joo's memories but now she's witnessing the real reason behind it. Someone pulled her away from it. It was him. As her manager, it was her own fault for not being attentive enough and letting her work con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter