10: His Jealousness

When the Time is Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jongho busied himself with what he's reading through his phone. He's now at his tent as they were allowed to take a rest after shooting the whole morning. Being bored and knowing he cannot contact Jihyo right now, he resorted in going online to look for updates about her. He managed to click an edited video of him and Jihyo through the tagged option of her Instagram. Oh. It was a behind the scene video of Was it Love? The video is when Jihyo hugged him while it's raining. Although how they acted in that behind the scene is clearly for the filming, the editing of the fan made it appear really sweet.

He smiled upon reading the comments. "Am I the only one shipping them instead of Oh Dae-o?", "I ship Oh Dae-O with Aejung but I ship Song Jongho with Song Jihyo", "Their height difference is so good to see."

Feeling a sudden contentment with what he's reading, he looked for the recent episode that they guested through Youtube. He failed to watch the live broadcast due to his drama and already forgot about it as days passed. At first, he was so nervous on how will her fans react with his interaction with Jihyo especially those that support her loveline with Kim Jongkook. Although he didn't really open it up to Jihyo, he's worried if her fans will deemed him worthy for her. She is dubbed as the Asian Princess indicating her influence throughout Asia so it is understandable that fans would want her to be with someone with the same level as her. Yet his worries was replaced with a fluttered smile after seeing more comments supporting him and Jihyo. 

"They've been my silent ship since Was it Love? Can't believe it's sailing again after two years!" , "Haha is right. The chemistry, I can't.", "Who else felt butterflies after watching this episode?" , "It's so rare for Jihyo to be this comfortable with a guest. Can they actually be dating?" , "Omo. I would be the happiest if they ended up together. If that really will happen, please take care of our queen." 

Some comments may appear overboard for outsiders as fans are having their own conclusions that both of them is really dating which made Jongho to just grin more. If only they knew. Yes, I'm dating your queen. He can't help but feel proud of himself and felt a boost of confidence with his relationship with Jihyo upon knowing that her fans find his interactions with her positive.

"Are you dating Song Jihyo-ssi?". The sudden interruption of his manager behind him caused him to dropped his phone but picked it up immediately. "How long have you been there?" Jongho replied while sitting at the far end of the sofa to stay away from his manager who was secretly watching him at his back. His manager sat at the other end of the sofa and faced him. He's manager is not the type of manager who is strict in handling their artist. He's a friend to him more than a manager but sensing his seriousness this time, he dared not to get mad upon startling him. He's at his manager mode. "Eversince you went inside here, I'm just following you. Yet you're too preoccupied with your phone that you didn't notice me. So...I was curious what's making you so focus and turns out, it's Song Jihyo." 

"It's not like that. I was...I just wanted to watch the episode - ". Before Jongho could finish his response, his manager cutted him with what appears to be a confirmation that he knows what's going on. "You don't have to lie to me. You know you can trust me with your dating life. Besides, I followed you once." With that, Jongho looked at him confusely.

"Remember when you ran away from the get together with the casts and crew of your drama? I followed you upon hearing from Siwon. I even called you out loud while you're entering the elevator yet you're in a hurry then I saw you and Jihyo-ssi outside your unit." His manager looked at him intently like it was telling him to remember what happened that time. The time I ran away from the get together? Realization hit him followed by looking at his manager with his eyes opened widely, struggling to find the right words to say. "Did you? did you saw us...?" Jongho didn't even able to finish his question as his manager replied with a knowing smile and nodded repeatedly. 

He felt himself embarrased not with the fact that he made out with Jihyo but knowing that his manager saw them making out that night outside his unit. "Don't worry, I didn't actually watch you since I left immediately. I don't know how wild both of you became that night but you're both old enough to have a dating ban." Jongho felt the seriousness once again from his manager. "Just be responsible and don't.make.out at places where people could see you." Jongho looked away as his manager emphasized this fact.  

"Jihyo is very popular. If things go wrong, you'll be at disadvantage. You will probably receive majority of the hate. I'm saying this as your manager."Jongho looked at him and nodded as he knows what he's saying is true in perspective of managers. It is understandable for them to be protective of their own artists. "Still, I support you. And I'm glad that people is actually positive with your interactions with Jihyo. Nevertheless, she can affect your name positively as well. C'mon it's the Song Jihyo. How lucky can you be?" His manager is back with it's usual friendly and lively aura and he can't help but laugh. He picked up his script and throw it at him acting like he felt insulted by what he just said. "She's also lucky to have me! I'm treating her really well." Jongho defended himself with a wide smile as he's thankful that he now has one less person to hide his relationship with.

"By the way, Director Kim Seok Yoon's birthday celebration is tonight. The casts and crew of Was it Love was invited, you said you'll be coming so I confirmed your attendance to him earlier." Oh right. I almost forgot about it. "Is Jihyo-ssi coming as well?" His manager's last question made him realize that he's still not well aware of Jihyo's current happenings, so he struggled to find the right answer. Yet he was saved by a ring from his phone and the caller caused his manager t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter