The hope x the time

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

- day of the ceremony




Beomgyu woke up, he took a shower brush his teeth, wear his casual clothes, and look at the hour, it was already 12 o'clock, he knows that the ceremony will start at 4, but he also knows that today so many people will stop believing in his hope, will...its the last day any way...it's not like they going to hate him for too long

He open the room door, to find the 4 eating and laughing wearing their uniform.

"For real?" Beomgyu said remembering he told them to not wear it...because the vision was a lie...what he saw was a fake hope...

Soobin stands "yes for real, last thing I want to do today is doubting your vision Beomgyu"
"Please don't" Beomgyu said in a disappointment
"Go change" HueningKai add with a wild smile
Beomgyu got pushed back to his room by Soobin, and closed the door...he walk to the closet, open it and saw the uniform hanging there. "Even if i gave them a false hope they still trying to believe me..." he said in sad tone, but Beomgyu moto is to never cry... get angry yes shout yes, but never cry, he smiled a sad one...and he did switch to his uniform...When he goes out, everyone was claping and cheering for him, he frown sitting next to them, thinking they will soon regret it....

they had the last breakfast, somehow they will miss this sandwich...even if it bad.


An hour after they all were now walking the path of death, it was silent...deadly silent, once they reached the place so many students were there, more than yesterday..."I wish to tell them to go away, run as fast as they can, as far as they can" Beomgyu said with a tone  of sadness, peeking on the students from the back stage...but his words were for himself with himself... he turn to see what happening with his friends, he saw Soobin puting his hand on his pocket and took out the justice necklace with "here" and giving it to Yunsoo.
Yunsoo took it, and wore it with a "thank you, for everything, happy to be in the good side"
HueningKai nodded "happy to be with you all"
Taehyun "me too, lets stick together...and fight as we did yesterday" he turned and look at Yunsoo "even with just a little Teleport we actually felt like a full group yesterday"
The three nodded, and Yunsoo shrugs with "sorry, I wasn't a big help! I feel like a disappointment"
"You never know, maybe the book is right..and the heaven will choose you in the last minute" Taehyun hoped

HueningKai turn to look at Beomgyu...

And Beomgyu just turn around and saw the people celebrating, thinking...(the heaven won't choose him...not as justice)

"You Okay?"

He heard a voice near him, it was HueningKai voice, he turned and smiled a very fake smile with a "yes"

HueningKai frown "am pillar of love I know when you are not...Beomgyu it is not your fault"
Beomgyu turn around still peaking at the outside "Maybe..." but deep down, he wishes to never have that hope and wishes to not try hard and get closer to the 3 of them, he came here of the idea of 'yes time to die but now meeting them, even for few days...he was fighting to live...why he didn't stay alone...it was better.




The time has come, Beomgyu felt someone taking his hand, he look at his right and it was Soobin, he felt his other hand been taking too he turn and it was Taehyun, both having this smile of...let be together even if there is no tomorrow..

HueningKai took Soobin hand, and Yunsoo from the other side... the curtains got open...and the cheers starts.

The sky that day was having a very weird color, when the time of the falling angels once came nearer, the sky seems like its dividing on two...one part is dark yellow the other is dark red.

The cheers got a little bit silence, everyone were little scared...but still had hope standing there...and that makes Beomgyu more annoyed...his eyebrows were already crossed..he felt the grabbing on his both hand been released...

At the ground of that stage, a circle been drawn and in 5 parts of that circle were the symbols of a pillars

Soobin stands on his and the mark in his for head glows, he look at Taehyun, he stands on his too and a mark on Taehyun hand glow, Taehyun smiled because its the first time he saw it...maybe the last time tho.
Beomgyu look at HueningKai, he stand in his symbol and some glowing show up under his clothes directly on his heart. He look at Yunsoo and the guy was waiting for him because he actually doesnt know the justice symbol.

Beomgyu walked he stands on his symbol, yet he didn't see it but his eyes glows of his own hope symbol...

And Yunsoo went to the last one...he stand there before stepping on it, he look at the crowd and a sad smile show up with "at least they left as planned"
Beomgyu look at the crowd, no one from the realm beyond was there...
At that moment Yunsoo step on the justice symbol and the spectators start clapping...

Beomgyu heart felt hurt, 'don't clap' he thought 'i don't deserve it' he thinks 'i am going to kill all of you' he admitted.


Brm...


Suddenly a little earthquake been felt, Beomgyu look at the others.

Brmm....

The second hit was more harder

Brmm...

The third one made some lose balance...

Brmmmm.....

The fourth one could clearly hear some students screaming because the earth underneath them start to crack..


But then everything went silence....


They were waiting...

"Something is coming" HueningKai said a little bit scared.


The crowds start to get feared from what happening on the ground.


And suddenly a huge explosion voice been heard, that made everyone standing there goes down closing on their ears...

"The sky" Taehyun said

And when they look up, so many flaming meteors were starting to coming down as a flaming rain...the yellow sky dissappeared and it was now all red

At this moment everyone was still speechless looking at what going on...but what break lose of the crowd control was the next continuous explosion that happened in the stage of the pillars...


They were looking at the skies...when BOOM everything under their feet exploded right in the middle of the stage in a crazy way throwing everyone in a different side...

Beomgyu who was now under some rocks, caught and tried to free himself from it, and when he did he was about to look at his friends, but his eyes landed on the middle of the circle...flames...it became a huge whole with flames...


...FrEeDoM...


A very creepy voice heard all over the city...maybe the realms at this point, even Beomgyu felt shivers from it...

Everyone now start running crying surrendering...

Beomgyu look around his breath start became heavier, he saw a black holes showing up from nowhere and creatures coming out from it, one flying, one runing and other swimming in flames like the earth does not exist under his way..


What he will do...


...hOpE...


Beomgyu heard...something from that flaming volcanic whole is calling...


...cOmE...

Beomgyu couldn't walk...his eyes tried to search for the others...and finally saw some electricity under some stock of rocks...he was about to go... but he heard


...BeCAusE oF yOu....


Beomgyu stopped.


...aM FreE...

The words went straight to Beomgyu heart, even the Chaos admitted that it his failure.

...I will REWarD YoU By KiLlInG You The LasT...

Beomgyu didn't turn he walked his way to Taehyun...to help him, trying to ignore what the voice of God knows what its looks like trying to say.
He reached Taehyun...but he heard a voice behind him...he turned and saw Soobin teleported to them.
"Let help Taehyun" Beomgyu said  but Soobin didn't reply "Soobin what..." before he can finish his sentence he saw blood coming from that white shirt of his uniform..

 Soobin fall on his knees...

Beomgyu saw a long black mist coming from that whole all the way to Soobin back stabbing him..

"No no no no.." Beomgyu repeated catching the prince, who was now coughing blood out "HUENINGKAI" He yells out...maybe the healer will come "Stay with me" Beomgyu said, his body start to trumble, especially when Soobin just look at him and smiled...closing his eyes and the glowing mark dissappeared.

"NO" Beomgyu screamed in pain, the pain inside his heart was real...like a piece has been taken from it,

"Beomgyu..."

Beomgyu turn to look at HueningKai Who was all bloody from the explosion, and for sure how he feels extra everything...was coming to Beomgyu...he heard his scream..he definitely coming no matter what "heal him" Beomgyu said with a shaky voice..

HueningKai was walking when the ground cracked under his legs a huge one...
"No..." Beomgyu saw HueningKai trying to keep his balance he let Soobin and runs to HueningKai to catch him...but just when he was about to reaches his hand, the flying creature came directly pushing him away...

Beomgyu who been thrown away, felt a huge pain in his heart...again...like another piece been cut...he stand again immediately maintaining his balance...but no HueningKai in his view...he runs to that cracked ground and saw just a medal left on the volcanic waves under...

Now he didn't even speak or screamed...

Electronic shocks now exploded some rocks behind, Taehyun finally free himself, but the pain in his heart was much worse then the one in his stomach.

Beomgyu turn to look at him, but his shock was tripled seeing a metal pole coming out from Taehyun...who actually was taking it out with his own hands.

Taehyun went directly to Soobin, "prince!" He said in pain, a moral pain and a physically one... he look around..and his eyes come in contact of Beomgyu..."Beomgyu" Taehyun stand, and Beomgyu found him self just going to him..


...hOpE...



Both heard...and both saw the mist coming from the whole directly to Taehyun...


"NO..." Boemgyu knew it "STOP"

And as he predicted that miss did as what it did to Soobin but straight to Taehyun heart...

Beomgyu clenching his heart as another piece now got taken...he fall on his knees "it's all my fault" he said...closing his eyes...and tears start to fall...

The never cry rule will never work if you lost someone who was a part of who you are...and the worst part of it, if it your fault...

He open his eyes seeing death all over the place...bodies, blood, and creatures eating people...


(Why am I the only one still here)

Beomgyu wondered...wanting to just die at this point


(Unfair....so unfair...Just...) he thought

"KILL ME" he screamed...with all his hate, pain and despair...

His eyes glows... till everything went dark...



Am I dead


"No..." a voice of a kid been heard


Why it's all dark


"This is your soul..."


...


"..."


Soul? justice?


"We meet again..."


Why you didn't show up


"I wish I can..."


Are you alive?


"No and Yes"


Why are you here now


"You said unfair...and am justice...I can make it fair..."


What fair then?


"I will tell you...
but...
are you ready to sacrifice..."


If it's myself yes



"I trigger your vision to give you a second chance so...

Second chance?

 

"maybe...we will meet again"

.

.

.

.

.


Beomgyu open his eyes...



"Today teams will be 5 in each team, so the first lucky guy is going to be part of our pillars team...


Beomgyu look around, he was standing near the principal along with Soobin, Taehyun, and HueningKai....(this is before the 3rd exam) he thought, but his eyes were having some trouble, he could see with one...but the other one was all black...


"Is he okay?" One of the students spoke pointing at him

The three including the principal look at Beomgyu.

Soobin was fast to came to him, "you okay?" He look at the principal "give us a minute please, just wait for us"



The principal agree, and the three with Beomgyu went outside the auditorium.
"You okay? Your left eye is all white, showing a symbol" Taehyun said in concerne
"He is silent is he in a vision" HueningKai approaches too asking

Beomgyu was silently holding it...but the moment he saw the three standing near him...looking how they are concerned about how his eye is different...while he saw them...dying...Beomgyu just somehow hold the three in one hug and start crying his heart out...but hiding his face because its so embarrassing...The others just hug him back, not knowing what going on...HueningKai who somehow felt the pain, start tearing up with him unconsciously saying "what happened to you?"

A 5 minutes after and he actually controlled himself, Beomgyu look at them he had these puffy eyes, but he did stop crying "we don't need Yunsoo in our team"

Soobin didn't ask why he asked just "who do you want?"

Beomgyu doesn't want to make the same mistake, somehow he lost one eye to go back in time, and he can lose the other he doesn't care but what if it just a one time thing?

Thinking of it, he had no one in mind, but...better someone then no one.




They went back inside... Soobin went to the principal speaking with him, the principal nodded and take the mic away talking with his worker.

"Now everyone take a ball.." the principal said.

But this time the Ai didn't show Yunsoo number 31, it was 54

"54?"  The principal asked

Murmurs start in a group

"One of you?" The principal said

"Yes..." Chaewon said annoyed "him" she pointed to Yeonjun

"Can I refuse?" Yeonjun said with no second thought
The principal smiled "rules are rules, if you refuse you fail, come here to your new team"

Yeonjun frown leaving his team and going to the board, he tried to ignore the eye contact but he did look at Beomgyu...specifically his white eye with the hope symbol.

Beomgyu look at him with "what" the what was angry because he know it was all his plan that leads to his friends death

"What!" Yeonjun replied with the same amount of hate rolling his eyes turning away with "headache"




The instructions were to go to the busses, nothing changes as the exam was before, but this time the ride wasn't with Yunsoo...

Soobin sits next Beomgyu and the two others did the same, while Yeonjun went all the way down and sits at the back seats.
"You mind telling us what going on?" Soobin asked
"I can't see with my left eye" Beomgyu said like its something normal.

Wait..what?
Why!
How!

Questions were showering on him, he look back saw Yeonjun far away... he said in a low voice "I came back in time from the future, we miserably failed and we brought chaos, it killed all of you, but I managed to come back at this point but I lost one eye sight, all the details am going to tell after not here, because that guy is the one who let us fail"

The three were silent...shocked silent...till Soobin talked "are you okay? It must be hard"

Beomgyu nodded his face went to a serious one remembering how they died..."am fine" he look down

HueningKai just squeeshed his body on Beomgyu "we still here now" he said the words that Beomgyu needed to hear


"So sweet, are you guys about to have a group hug?" Yeonjun said in sarcasm from behind already took off his uniform jacket a leg on the next chair sitting comfortably.

"Mind your own business" Taehyun said looking daggers at him
"You guys are my business" he smirked

"Guys we need to work together, we are a team now" HueningKai said

The bus stopped, and the driver gave the orders "choose your best"

Beomgyu said "Taehyun" immediately doesn't want the scenario to be the same.

Taehyun look at him clueless, he just nodded and went outside with the box...

The next stop he went himself asking Soobin to be next HueningKai after and let Yeonjun last.


As he said they did...HueningKai was going down the bus, he look at Yeonjun "lets win"

Yeonjun ignored him..

"The last one is fearless" the bus driver said and Yeonjun nodded thinking maybe he is.

At this distribution Taehyun was on the motorbike, Beomgyu and HueningKai on the puzzle solving and Soobin at the booth seeing everyone, for Beomgyu if anything went wrong, this time Soobin actually can see and Teleport, or maybe as a second thought...'if someone die it should be the bad guy'


As the exams was going smoothly...


Yeonjun inside that glass capsule saw the water getting in so fast...but didn't even comment at it, yet he tried to close where the water was coming in,

Soobin saw it "guys I think Yeonjun having problems"
Beomgyu asked "is he scared?" Because he was curious

"In your dreams"

Beomgyu heard Yeonjun replied "wait till you drawn"
"If I do you will fail" Yeonjun said seeing that the water is getting to his waist now
"Guys stop" Taehyun said going full speed.
"No one will die" HueningKai said "if anything goes wrong Soobin Hyung can Teleport since he saw where you at"

the time has passed fast and the water were nearly full...
"Taehyun are you okay?" Beomgyu asked remembering how Soobin crushed the motorbike at this point
"Yes all good"

Soobin asked "Yeonjun, how much time you can hold your breath again"

Yeonjun just replied a bad word...

Soobin nodded "way enough till Taehyun came"

"Just let him die" Beomgyu said in the device, "we don't actually need to win the exam, but if he die is a blessing"
"Beomgyu Hyung!" HueningKai tried to stop him.
"Here goes nothing..." Yeonjun said holding his breath since the capsule was full of water.

Soobin look at his heart beat... "he is so stable, but the body temperature is getting lower..."
"Yeah...no surprise" Beomgyu said annoyed.

"10 minutes and you will reach the top" Soobin told Taehyun the road...


And after 6 minutes, he actually reached the top of that waterfall and the capsule got open throwing the water out, and switching the position to the ground side.

Taehyun step out from the bike, and went to the capsule waiting...
at the moment Yeonjun step out he sits on the ground coughing from the little water he actually drunk...and even vibrating a little

Taehyun took off his jacket with "you okay?" And put it on Yeonjun feeling how cold he was and start patting his back "the water was a cold!" He look at how higher they were "ota so cold up here, you need to change fast"


Ai - team pillars is the first to win


"We actually won with no problems" Beomgyu said thinking of the last time disaster, even the capsule got open way before Soobin reaches the end, maybe its the principal doing...he thought but their plan to let us see Yunsoo having powers did fail, I wonder what next, did he change the time line?


Ai - please use the vehicle to go back to the bus, to pick up the other team mates.


Taehyun stands look at the bike, Yeonjun look at it too...but Taehyun did spoke "You can't drive, and you already accepted my jacket so...just hop on behind me, it's not that weird, also I know the way back" he tried to convince himself more than Yeonjun

Others on the hearing device hardly laughed silently...


First to pick up was HueningKai, he went to the bus with a big smile, he saw Taehyun sitting on the front...his eyes search for Yeonjun who was at the end of the bus near the window for the sun...closing his eyes

He sits next Taehyun "he slept?"
Taehyun look down "probably, he was shaking"
HueningKai asked again with a low voice "did you drive?"
Taehyun nodded, HueningKai smiled "I wanted to see that"
Taehyun shake his head in disbelief.

Next one they picked was Soobin, asking the same questions HueningKai asked, Taehyun roll his eyes "you were watching!"
Soobin nodded "its funny to see you replying"

The last one was Beomgyu who came, with the same questions
"stop!" Taehyun felt embarrassed
Beomgyu asked with a low voice "is he wearing your jacket or his jacket?"
Taehyun pointed to his, on the next chair drying

Beomgyu slowly went to the back

"What are you doing?" HueningKai asked
"Killing him while he is a sleep" Beomgyu replied but with no voice just mouthing it

He got closer to him, waving with his hand...


HueningKai wanted to go bring him here but Soobin stopped him while mouthing "let him have fun, he need it"
HueningKai knew what Soobin means, it was all the serious Beomgyu since the time he assumed he came from the future.

Beomgyu look at Yeonjun hair wonder how many colors he died his hair with at the same time to go out like this...he touched the hair...just to make sure he was a sleep, or else Yeonjun is the kind of person who will flame at him if he did that.

He smiled looking back at them mouthing "I touched his hair" He felt Yeonjun moving, he froze in his place look at him with a wide open eyes, but the other just moves a little...that was Beomgyu time to run back and sit


The bus stopped near a building that Beomgyu definitely know but the others didn't, he turn "Ya! Wake up you arrived!" He said louder, and Yeonjun did woke up looking at the outside, he stands, walk in the bus and pass near HueningKai who wanted to grab him, but Beomgyu was fast to take HueningKai arm away, Yeonjun left the bus and HueningKai look at Beomgyu in a little anger "he is having a fever"
Beomgyu nodded "I know I felt it, let us be home first i will explain"


Arriving home no one even thought about showering or eating or nothing else just what happened with Beomgyu.

Beomgyu look at the three sitting in the Sofa waiting a full explanation..and Yet Beomgyu didn't let any detail out...it was almost midnight when Beomgyu finally finished his story...everyone was kind of disappointed because of the failure.

"Am sorry"

Those words wasn't Beomgyu's but it was Soobin who felt really sorry for what the other went through, and even lost one eye just for there sake.

"Emm?" Beomgyu wondered why "i should be sorry for giving fake hope"

Soobin shake his head a no "No it us who weren't strong enough"
Taehyun agree "Soobin is right, you're vision was correct, from what you said we actually went as 5, so it's not your fault"

HueningKai smiled to them "Beomgyu already lost something, guys lets do our best to be strong enough to kill chaos"

"At least I know I can use elements" Taehyun said happily since he didn't have a vision yet "so you think we need that book?"

Beomgyu look at them "how you guys feel about crushing a party?"