The four X the one

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos


"Not Soobin...i-its Yunsoo who Teleported"


The silence in HueningKai ears was loud, the words he said couldn't actually been real, no one can have visions? Yet the same as one of them? Teleporting? What going on? How?


HueningKai was the most shocked one since he was there, he was sitting there next to the unconscious Soobin. Looking at the unconscious Yunsoo.

"Heal Your friend"

He heard as an order from Yeonjun who was next Yunsoo seeing his condition. Somehow that Yeonjun wasn't even shocked, like he already knew it.

HueningKai touched Soobin again listening to the order, but yet he didn't even know if he is being healed or not because it was all bloody all over his head.

"Why he isn't waking up?" HueningKai said louder in concern

"Who? Soobin?" He heard Taehyun asking in the device "am on my way to you"

At this time Yeonjun walked to the two, and he actually checked on Soobin, he took HueningKai hand and put it on Soobin forehead. "If you want to heal properly you need to go for the damaged part" he said and not much time Soobin start actually to caught out the blood

HueningKai first marked how Yeonjun hands are actually more damaged, definitely by how he was trying to broke the glass as Beomgyu said. He immediately got distracted by Yeonjun orders for the second time "Now Yunsoo"

HueningKai nodded and went to the other that he is doubting if he is the 5th who Beomgyu saw in his vision.


Soobin open his eyes to see the face of Yeonjun in front of him, not the face he expected since what he last remembered was coming to HueningKai. "How did you get here?" He asked trying to sit up, looking around he found HueningKai trying to heal Yunsoo. "Is he okay?"

Yeonjun stands with "damn" going to HueningKai. He open Yunsoo eyes and for HueningKai who was next to him he got shocked because the white parts in his eyes were all red

"Yeonjun! Is he okay?" Coming to him running it was the guy who was with HueningKai exam named Liam

"He used his vision" Yeonjun said like its something normal

Soobin didn't get it, and HueningKai was more speechless.

Liam "what? For real? Is he dead?"
Yeonjun shake his head a no searching in his pockets again "still in the 1st stage" when he didn't found what he is searching for he just cursed again "f**k I lost the shot"
"Man! How could you lose it at this time" Liam said.

But all the four got distracted by the vehicle that stopped and the men wearing black coming out of it and immediately going to check on HueningKai and Soobin, also pushing Yeonjun and Liam away from Yunsoo and tried to take him.
"What the f**k you guys think you're doing" Yeonjun said trying to fight back who ever touches him, and tried to touch Yunsoo too.

"Your condition isn't good for a fight Mr."

All look at who is talking to Yeonjun and it was that guy who knows Taehyun in the military, and now he is the head of the disciplinary community; Mr.Leem.

"Try me" Yeonjun put the knuckle ring again hitting one of their man till he fall on the ground.

Mr.Leem just shake his head in a bored way and look at his soldiers, "break some legs guys"

HueningKai yells a "no wait!"

Mr.Leem look at HueningKai

HueningKai look at Yeonjun "i will make sure they wont do anything to him, me and you at this point both know what Yunsoo means to us"

Liam spoke too "we failed the exam already Yeonjun, no loins in fighting back"

Yeonjun didnt replied but also didn't move...

The soldiers carried Yunsoo.

HueningKai walk to Yeonjun trying to touch his hand, but Yeonjun step back not letting him.

HueningKai felt a little bit sad, is it his feelings or Yeonjun's he still can't recognize it, he just turn and left with Soobin and the others.



Yeonjun take the device from his ears and step on it breaking it.
Liam look at him "you are insane for real"
Yeonjun walked away with "but it did work"






- at the Academia




"give me 1 good reason to not take your eyes out right now for what you did there HE COULD HAVE DIED" he was angry...Beomgyu was so angry yelling at the principal of the school who came to the Academia hospital, where they took Yunsoo because of his condition.

Taehyun tried to calm him down but he is also was so angry for real. "Relax Beomgyu, it won't help yelling"

Soobin who was kind of shocked of the situation that happened after and Yunsoo end up their 5th did spoke "what if he didn't woke up at the right time? Are you going to stop the chaos?"

The principal look at the ground a little ashamed of what he is about to say "am just taking orders"

"Orders?" Taehyun asked "from who?"


The principal did answer by looking at Soobin

"My father?" Soobin was shocked "wait did you tell him?"

The principal shrugs "I have been telling him everything going on in here since day 1"

"YOU ALMOST KILLED A PERSON IS THAT WISDOM TO YOU" Beomgyu took it out on him "NOW ITS BEEN AN HOUR AND EVEN WITH HUENINGKAI HEALING HE ISNT WAKING UP"

"Beomgyu just calm down!" Taehyun said "we won't be taking any exams from now on so dont bother talking to us, we found what we need" he said to the principal in a cold tone

The principal didn't say a word and left

At the time HueningKai came out of the emergency room "doctors said he is stable but they don't know what to do to him or what is his condition"

"We should take him with us" Beomgyu said "I don't trust this people anymore they actually want chaos for sure"

Soobin nodded with "I agree, let's go"



And as they said as they did, they took the still sleep Yunsoo with them, the doctors couldn't actually explain why he isn't waking up, and with the pillars orders they couldn't even say no.

At their dorm, they put him in HueningKai room since he is the healer. And they gathered at the outside salon.

"So..." Soobin said "we found him?"
Beomgyu shrugs "as it hard to believe, we actually did!"
"He is from the justice realm" HueningKai said "have vision!"
"And the good person in his group" Taehyun said but think of it twice "I somehow...happy Yeonjun help us or more like he helped his friend"
"But..." Soobin asked "they knew he had vision"
HueningKai nodded "for sure, you actually heard Yeonjun and Liam talking"

"Why they wanted the chaos if they know there is a 5th under their eyes" Soobin asked

"Not only that" Taehyun add "that Yeonjun sure knows alot about vision"
"So the book is real?" Beomgyu asked
"That the only option left" Taehyun replied "we need to put our hands on that book"
"Wait..." HueningKai just realized somethings "1st stage" he said and the others just remembered and look at eachother in a realization
"He know his condition" Soobin said.
"I should keep an eye on Yunsoo" HueningKai said
"I should watch you" Taehyun said "I dont trust Mr.Leem nore the realm beyond"

Beomgyu look at Soobin "and I think we should find Yeonjun place, but after I eat"

Soobin nodded "we should all eat first, i will prepare something for you all"

The 4 felt disgusted before they eat because all they keep eating till now is sandwiches. Easy to make and not horrible taste...for the couple first times.
Beomgyu asked in a joking way "hey guys you think Yunsoo know how to cook?"
HueningKai laughed "he is my age I doubt so"
Beomgyu look at Soobin "you still the oldest"
Soobin smiled "call me Soobin Hyung" Beomgyu smirked "don't worry its not much months between us so keep dreaming Soobin"



the four eats their, food and two of them left the house, even if it was already night, things like these can't wait.

Beomgyu look at Soobin "i think we are not the best option to talk to Yeonjun"
Soobin "i agree"
Beomgyu smirk "how about you just telelort to him and bring him here"
Soobin shake his head a no "I have no idea where is he, and what is he doing"
Beomgyu laughed "hahaha imagine appearing in the shower"
Soobin roll his eyes

Beomgyu "well let's start with the Academia files, you can take a look on that right?"

Soobin smirked and disappeared.

Beomgyu look around, the street was having some students looking at them so he start to whistle like there is nothing...and walk faster away, a 5 minutes later and Soobin appeared next to him with a file even if he did change the place "You actually can Teleport to people!" He said taking the file and start searching "the realm beyond...Y Y Y...oh here Yeonjun  no last name? but there is just one"
Soobin took the file and Beomgyu took his tablet searching in the Academia map "there, lets go" Soobin disappeared and appeared again without the file, and the two went to their destination.

After a 20 minutes walk they were next an entrance of a building of a historical design.

"Okay! This is cool" Beomgyu said and the two went inside.

The place was more like a little historical building with so many rooms and stairs.

"You hear that?" Soobin said walking to a direction all the way inside a small passage under the rooms. The more they get closer the more Beomgyu start to hear it too, "music?" He said
And once they reach the end they found themselves in a space where the fire is on as lights and the music is loud with people playing instrument.

"Are we missing all the fun?" Boemgyu said wanting to go in but Soobin stopped him and went inside the passage hiding "Look at their arms"
Beomgyu looked and all of them were having a sleeveless shirts with a tattoo on their arm a card tattoo. "What the freak is this a cult?"
Soobin answered "maybe it is what Taehyun said before the illusionist people"
Beomgyu raise an eyebrow he look around "over there! Next the 3rd torch, its Yeonjun and his group..." he stopped "...celebrating?"

"Something isn't right?" Soobin said going back from that passage "what the room number"
Beomgyu follow him with "49"
"Lets take the book" Soobin said and Beomgyu smirked in excitement.





The two now were next the room number 49, Soobin look around first he went to the window and saw the inside "I will be fast" and as the place he can see he can Teleport to he just appeared inside.

Beomgyu stayed on the watch...

Looking around Soobin saw how the furniture was actually so neat and traditional, he look inside the drawers but there was nothing "it's smells weird" he said looking at a small censer with some kind of a relaxing incense, he look in the shelf and when he opened the wardrobe he heard a fast knock on the door, he knew Beomgyu is trying to tell him someone coming..so he just need to Teleport to where ever Beomgyu will hide...

But...

He couldn't...


"What?" Soobin tried again


and he couldn't...

"What why.." he heard the door getting open, and with no second thought he entered the wardrobe and close it behind him.


He heard steps going inside the room...and then another steps coming in.

"Yeonjun what going on?"

Soobin heard Chaewon voice

"He sent a raven"

Soobin heard Yeonjun voice

Chaewon: the illusionist? Why we are doing great your plan actually worked
Yeonjun: read it.


A silent took over the place as she was reading something

Chaewon: why he want us to change the plan?
Yeonjun: i don't know, I will refuse
Chaewon: you can't refuse Yeonjun!
Yeonjun: we made it this far and he telling us to change it?
Chaewon: you know how crazy he is, if you refuse his orders lords knows what he will do to us
Yeonjun: he won't do anything we will get what he wanted
Chaewon: he can kill us all
Yeonjun: we are his only active weapon for now.
Chaewon: just don't refuse his orders! Last time you refuse to give that stupid book to him, you got locked for 5 month under the ground with hungry mad dogs. You want me to remind you of the other times? I can't go through that and neither anyone in our group.
Yeonjun: then leave the group if you can't handle it
Chaewon: uoff...okay relax lets figure out if this plan will work
Yeonjun: it won't...it will just bring more...

Soobin heard some steps getting closer.

He swollen so hard trying to Teleport and...





And the wardrobe door got open.


Did he Teleport?


No

He look at Yeonjun standing next to him, but for his luck someone open the door and said in panic "Yeonjun, they are fighting!"

Yeonjun who was looking at the room door and didn't even look at the wardrobe just run fast outside with the two, making the room now empty, Soobin heart skip a beat he took out a breath he was holding for too long, and was about to go out when something actually sparkled in the corner of that wardrobe.

He let him self search the place, and his eyes can't believe that he actually find the book, it was an old one, but the title was definitely defining it as it was with another language "the forbidden language" Soobin said amazed. He took the book leaving the room, once he is outside he was able to Teleport, appearing next Beomgyu who was hiding in a corner
"The freak you have been?" Beomgyu asked
"Long story" Soobin said touching Beomgyu and disappeared again



- at their house


"Take" Taehyun made a cup of coffee giving to HueningKai who was trying every now and then to heal Yunsoo, who didn't wake up.

"Guys?"

The two heard Soobin voice from outside the room, going out they saw Beomgyu laying down on the sofa
"Is he okay?" Taehyun asked
And Beomgyu complained "my body got cut to pieces...why didn't you tell me its painful to Teleport" he squished his body in the sofa "oh dear lord!"

"Let me..." HueningKai tried to help with the pain
And Soobin shake his head a no "he need to get use to it, or else it will be first time every time"
"So.." Taehyun asked looking at the book...


And Soobin did tell everything happened in detail "...whatever the realm beyond knows its sure from this"
Beomgyu took the the book, "wooh the forbidden language" he was reading the first page and said "why didn't i took my father language class serious"
"Let me, mom did a great job" Taehyun said taking the book from Beomgyu "wow! First time seeing a book from heaven" he took a look at the title and read it "the grimoire of the immortals" once he read it its actually sparkled in a golding light "wooh!" Beomgyu was amazed "this book is real"

Taehyun open the first page "it says...

-wisdom still the brain
-dedication still the body
-hope still the mind
-love still the heart
-justice still the soul

And everyone had it symbol that's the first page!"

Beomgyu thought of it, "mind? So I actually got mine and yes am using my mind to see the future, Soobin Teleport as it brain can't actually figure it out?"

The 3 look at him in a 'for real?' Look

"I think..." Soobin said "its more like those parts in the human body are actually the one responsible for our vision"

Beomgyu made an 'O' with his mouth nodding "as my mind can produce my power!"
"Body?" Taehyun said "guys I think I know how to trigger my powers"
"For real?" Soobin was a little happy because Taehyun was the only one who didn't even have a vision yet
Taehyun nodded "you know how body is full of electricity, i think I made some sparkes at our last exam when I hit the machine"
"Wow!" Beomgyu spoked "we need to train!"
Taehyun nodded

"But first things first we will try to find a solution for Yunsoo, unless he woke up alone" Soobin add "also we need to rest all of us"


Everyone were dead tired actually,  they left the book with Taehyun, and HueningKai who insist on sleeping in Soobin room since his bed is occupied, everyone goes in a deep sleep





- Day 6 :


Taehyun woke up early, sitting and reading the book in details, trying to understand their situation, and how someone actually could have the vision even if he isn't a descendant..."is it possible!" Taehyun said, reading some lines.

"Goodmorning"

Taehyun look at the Beomgyu who just woke up and came out of his room, "good morning"

"When did you woke up?"

Taehyun shrugs "not early, but i went for a run and took a shower eat breakfast and now am reading"
Beomgyu look at him in a blank expression "dedication i won't even bother to argue" he said going to the fridge taking a juice "the day is near!"
Taehyun nodded "yes next week"
"You think we will make it?"
Taehyun look at Beomgyu "you okay?"
Beomgyu nodded "actually I feel normal"
Taehyun didn't get it "is that a bad thing?"
Beomgyu shake his head "no not at all, I just thought we actually could feel something finding the 5th one as the myths said, but no I feel like yesterday and the day before yesterday. Ugh! I will go shower"

Beomgyu just went back to his room making Taehyun going back through that book, but this time with a concerned mind, somehow Beomgyu is right....



---


Soobin open his eyes, and found HueningKai already hugging him while a sleep, he did smile seeing how angelic he looks cuddling him "HueningKai! Time to wake up"
HueningKai moved in a lazy way and stretched his body "morning Soobin hyung"
Soobin replied "good morning"




After sometime, Soobin was ready he went outside the room and went to the next one knocking on it to check if Yunsoo is awake  his eyes were wide open he said "you are awake?"
"Goodmorning" Yunsoo was sitting on the bed
Soobin smiled to him, "Goodmornin, you feel okay?"
Yunsoo nodded "yes thank you"
"Join us in the kitchen in the next door, its will be open, also feel free to use HueningKai clothes, if you want to take a shower"
Yunsoo nodded "thank you"



Soobin did left to the next door, finding Taehyun on the book and Beomgyu in the kitchen "good morning, and Yunsoo did woke up"
"For real!" The two were happily surprised
"Morning everyone" HueningKai came in too behind him
"HueningKai, Yunsoo woke up!" Beomgyu informed.
HueningKai face lightened "woo finally where is he?"
Soobin "taking a shower i think! I told him to use your clothes"
HueningKai nodded not minding it

"How you guys feel?" Taehyun asked all of a sudden and get a look from Beomgyu says 'really?'
Soobin answered not knowing what exactly he means "feeling good?"
HueningKai just replied a "me too"
Taehyun look at Beomgyu moving his shoulders.

The four heard a knocking at the door

Beomgyu smiled widely with "the moment of the truth" once Yunsoo came in, Beomgyu didn't hesitate to ask first "do you know how to cook?"
Yunsoo just shake his head a no
Feeling dissappeared Beomgyu add "we will die in a sandwich way"

The words made them laugh, but in the end they all ate a sandwich again, except Taehyun who already took his breakfast.

"Yeonjun hyung book?" Yunsoo asked looking at what Taehyun have "he gave it?"
The 4 look at each other but Beomgyu talked "we kind of borrowed it, also I feel like he already have a writing with a normal language copy"
Yunsoo walked closer to Taehyun and saw the book "..."
He kept silent
"You can read it?" Taehyun said "or perhaps you didn't learn it right?"
Yunsoo nodded "I can't" he just walk away with a disappointment

Soobin spoked to him "its fine we can teach you"
Become said "not me tho I struggle, but Yunsoo when did you discover your powers?"
Yunsoo explained "once i went to the realm beyond"
"Wait before us gathering?"
Yunsoo nodded
Beomgyu "you were born in the justice realm right?"
Yunsoo nodded again
"Why you decide to go to the realm beyond?"
"Justice realm is a war zone at this point, they could kill you just to take your shoes" Yunsoo explained "one day i thought i was already dead but I met the bounty hunters they saved me and accepted me, so I became one of them"

"Guys guys guys...hear this" Taehyun interrupted "once one of the pillars died all the powers goes to their descendants fully even in a young age, and if their is none the heaven chooses the rightful person to take the torch"

"Oh so Yunsoo been chooses by heavens, that why he can use his powers before us because the original is dead" HueningKai said
Yunsoo eyes went wide open "m-me?"
HueningKai nodded "you are our 5th pillar of justice"

Yunsoo didn't say a word

"But why you have powers like Soobin, you are not the brain?" Beomgyu kept doubting
Yunsoo shake his head, "I don't Teleport I copy the last person I touch"

"Oh nice!" Beomgyu got closer to him and touched him "so now you have my powers?"
"Beomgyu hyung" HueningKai called "yours is the hardest to use to confirm"
"Ooh" Beomgyu take his hand and step back.

Taehyun closed the book, "guys we need to practice, this book give informations a very useful one"


The 3 agree, and Yunsoo just followed them after they got ready.

All of them went to the far point in the forest behind the Academia for no one to see or disturb them, today main character of the practice was Taehyun

Beomgyu open the book and said "still the body, focus on your own body re-flec-tion?"

"Reaction!" Taehyun corrected

Beomgyu "yep that one"


Taehyun stand next to a tree hitting it, trying to recreate the scene from before
"You can do it" Beomgyu said sitting next to that tree

Soobin dissappeared and appeared next HueningKai with a rabbit "here"
HueningKai smiled "oh my sister favorites" he took the rabbit and start talking to him...Soobin dissappeared and appeared next Taehyun and Beomgyu who both now switch from the tree to a plant
"Come on" Beomgyu said focusing on the plant

Soobin shake his head and dissappeared.

After a while Taehyun and Beomgyu switched to a leaf "maybe this one will work" Beomgyu said
Taehyun took the leaf he look at it....and the staring took a 5 minutes even Beomgyu was staring with him.

And suddenly his fingers had a small electricity passing by them and the leaf start to get burned
"YEEESSS" Beomgyu screamed in joy and the two hug eachother and even jumped
Beomgyu look at the ground "another one"

Soobin showed up next to them, his facial expression was filled with concern, but when he heard the accomplishments of the two he immediately ignored what he was concerned about...and was happy with them

Forgetting themselves in the training, the sky was getting darker, "time to go?" HueningKai said looking at the sky, "it's about to rain"
"Should I gave a fast ride?" Soobin asked
"NO!" Beomgyu remembered the pain
"We all need to get use to it" Taehyun reasoned
"Okay" Beomgyu said in defeated then he remembered "Yunsoo still recovering! You can't let him Teleport i go back on foot with him"
Taehyun nodded "true then lets all go back walking"


Walking for more than half an hour they finally arrived to the city, all of them were now soaked in the rain, they saw some students walking in disappointment,

"I guess the principal continue with the elite class lie, I see some failing in the exam faces" Beomgyu stated
"I wonder what kind of excuses he used" HueningKai asked
"Us getting ready for the ceremony" Soobin said obviously "Lets move the rain getting heavy"

Yunsoo finally spoke "can I go visit Hyung?"
The 4 look at him
"Yunsoo those are your enemies now," Taehyun explain "we have no idea what they could do to you just to bring the chaos"
"But..." Yunsoo said in a sad face
"Why so suddenly" HueningKai had to ask
Yunsoo look down "he...I just want to see...he doesn't like this weather..."
"His older enough" Beomgyu said "and we all know Yeonjun at this point he doesn't get scared, the man broke a glass from 800meters to death, just let's go home am tired and need food and a hot shower"

With a disappointment Yunsoo follow them...

And inside that rain drops a huge lightening hit the sky make in it brigher, and the thunder after make it really worse.

HueningKai touched his chest "omg omg...am not usually afraid but its scares me" he said going to Soobin and hid behind him.
"Lets move faster" Taehyun said and they start walking, almost running back.



The 6 day went smoothly...till they all were in their beds, except HueningKai who slept with Taehyun this time.

.

.

.

.


Beomgyu open his eyes, hearing the loud thunderstorms outside, it made him stand up and goes to the window, he take a look outside, it was so dark...and hard to see because the rain was holding the view on the window glass, Beomgyu open the window, he stretched his arm to feel the cold water, but it actually felt different, his eyes went to the far end of the street where someone was standing there. Beomgyu stairs at him..wondering who will stand there under this heavy rain? Why is he looking this way? he bring his hand closer inside "what?" He said surprised because his hand and arm were all red, "its not rain?"
Beomgyu look there again, but there was no one standing there, who ever was there now is gone.

"Hmehehem"

Beomgyu turn immediately hearing a little kid laugh, he look at the room he was in...it's not his usual room
"Hello?"
He said little loud in that huge room, it was expensive one and sure belong to a castle, "is this a dream or a vision?" He said not sure what exactly going on

"Mister you look so pretty"

He heard a small kid voice, "where are you?" He look around but the room felt empty

"You want to play hide and seek with us?"

Us? Beomgyu walked in the room "I should see first who am I looking for"

"Find us first"

"You are not alone?" Beomgyu asked

"No am here with my best friend"

Beomgyu just played along "oh why he isn't talking?" he glimpses a shadow running and hiding behind a certains, he walks slowly to it...

"Because he is always sad..."

he reach his hand to catch the certain and reveal who is behind it...but suddenly the certain became ashes..."what?" Somehow everything around Beomgyu start to become ashes...even the ceiling start to fall on the ground smoothly like a sand..

The rain now was falling on him, he saw how the rain was red, even the sky was red.

Beomgyu look around to saw the whole place was a burned castle he look at the ground, and saw a lifeless small hand under those ashes, he went down immediately in shock to help, he digs and digs but its was like an endless whole that never goes deeper then what it is...his hands hit something...he grabs whatever it was...and it was a necklace...a golden known one "Justice" Beomgyu said standing... "it's the red night" he look around in realization that is a vision of the past...

"Beomgyu WAKE UP"

Beomgyu heard Soobin voice "wait...someone was there..." he said walking on that side to that street direction.

"WAKE UP!"


Beomgyu open his eyes, to see the 3 pillars around him, "wwhhyyyyy" Beomgyu said annoyed because he was about to discover something...
"Your eyes" Taehyun said
And Beomgyu touched his eyes to feel a liquid on them, first he thought he was crying, but looking at his fingers it was actually a blood "oh shoot!" He didn't felt any pain...but for sure that would scare them.
"A vision?" Soobin asked
Beomgyu shrugs "its the past, I saw the red night, and I think i talked with the pillar of justice"

"Red night?" HueningKai wondered "why would you see it"

Beomgyu look at them "I think someone was there before it happened, someone was watching from afar it felt like he was looking at me"
"Beomgyu hyung, you actually giving me goosebumps" HueningKai said "it was already thrilling when you were inside your vision"
Soobin nodded "I think HueningKai start disturbing his concern, I woke up immediately running to his room, and him screaming your name"
"Me too" Taehyun said
Beomgyu take out his tongue with "sorry to disturb your sleep" he look around "i think HueningKai didn't reach Yunsoo yet"

HueningKai shrugs "I can't control it, I was just scared thinking of you"

"Am fine am fine just go back to sleep guys" Beomgyu confirmed and they all nodded leaving him.
Being alone in the room, Beomgyu stands and walk to the window taking a look. "It's the same street?" He said thinking if it a vision of the past this place shouldn't be existing back then. "Such a vision i have" he roll his eyes and turn back to his bed to continue his sleep.


Back...

At the end of that street...

Someone was now standing...

Looking...

Waiting...