The last X the least

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

Have you ever believed in destiny? Faith? Or who doesn't believe in those words called it coincidence or even Luck!

But to think about any words for those having two sides, one good the other is bad.

But for Taehyun he thinks that everything happening isn't luck, or faith or coincidence no all are effects of what we do...it not necessarily to show results at the same time but; for example if you woke up in the early and decide to go for a walk it definitely change the day if you woke up early and decide to go back to sleep!

The first one have effects, good as if you met someone, play with a street cute cat and smile, help someone asking for directions or carrying extra things with an elderly, but that also have bad effects like walking and not giving attention and end up having accident! At that time you will definitely regret your first decision of not staying at home sleeping right?...yet that is your effects of not being focused while walking outside!


"Huh...huh...huh...huh..."

The breathe for a good run is a most, control it, and you can manage to run more than a usual task you have in mind.


Taehyun stopped, wiping his sweat, and looking at the area he pass by it today...the ceremony stage where Beomgyu said chaos came out of it, he jump up to it, look at the ground that made with ceramic, and had the symbol graved on it.

Pfff

Taehyun turn to see Soobin with a sport clothes "Good morning"
Soobin smiled to him "mind if I joined?"
Taehyun looked at him without blinking while jumping off the stage "I don't know! can you keep up?" He smiled and start running.
Soobin smiled and runs after him, and yes he could keep up for a good 15 minutes, but stopped out of breath.

Taehyun whose breath was stable stopped, "you did good" he even tab him as a cheering, giving him an empty bottle of water
The out of breath Soobin thanked him and saw the bottle being filled out of no where with water "you will never be thirsty!" He commented

Taehyun tried to explain "at first I thought I am doing it out of no where, but actually It's all about the air, the place, the temperature, who knows someday I can control weather!"

Soobin heard that and his face went gloomy.

"Anything you don't want to hide it anymore?" Taehyun said with a smile a very painful one.

Soobin look at him in confused

"Don't look at me like that, you don't just go for a run 2 days after chaos, also...I think I figured it out from Yeonjun and Beomgyu conversation" Taehyun start walking and Soobin walked with him "Taehyun...I..." But Taehyun stopped his trying to explain words with "I was 3 or 4 years when the red night happened, I don't remember anything, but my father isn't a liar..he is a protector" he smiled "i asked him when mom had a brain paralyzed he said the next day Justice died, he tried to explain that maybe from the shock, but it is kind of...unbelievable, bht i did believe it for quiet some time now, when Beomgyu didn’t answered 'heavens punishment' after Yeonjun asked who caused the red night...I knew it..." he stopped walking looked at Soobin "my mother killed justice"

Soobin saw the sadness in his face, but also the anger, as dedication that is the last thing a pillar can do, dedicated to the rules? But breaking them with the worst action. "Taehyun..."
Taehyun shrugs "i think I was right" again he start walking but huffing like something pressing on his heart.

Soobin runs in front of him hugging him "don't keep it inside, you know am here for you, we all are"
Taehyun hide his face in Soobin chest...crying his heart out in silence, knowing that the real enemy isn't chaos but his mother who lead them here and that is the effects of what she did 15 years ago, A bad one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The two came back to their house, and saw HueningKai and Beomgyu searching on the book.
"Is everything okay?" Soobin asked
HueningKai look at them "anyone of you know what justice power? What the soul actually make him do?"

Taehyun answered "he was controlling his soul literally"
Beomgyu and HueningKai looked at him confused
Soobin explained "his soul was leaving his body and goes whenever he want but no one can see him"
"Perfect spy" Taehyun commented
Beomgyu slam the book closing it "what about his mark? where it show up?"
Soobin shrugs "the mark changes just like the vision, my father had it in his arm and have only wisdom vision"
Beomgyu nodded "yea..father had the same as me, but I have more then predicting false future I can control what they see"
"Mother had just feeling" HueningKai tells "but am healing her mark is under her neck"
Taehyun shrugs "i have been told that mother used air, but I guess she was using more" he looked at Soobin while saying that.
Beomgyu look at Soobin little bit off guard "you told him?" He was little bit scared of Taehyun reaction tho..
Taehyun smiled "you did Beomgyu!"
Soobin said "i didn't say a word, he figured it out"
"What going on?" HueningKai was clueless and Taehyun answered him like it's nothing "mother killed justice!"

HueningKai looked at him like he was telling a joke, he saw the face of the other two "wait...you joking.." then his face dropped the smile "oh God! For real!"
Beomgyu refused the blame "your mother wasn't alone that night!"
Taehyun nodded "seeing how Yeonjun doesn't hate my mother but Soobin father...while he was sure not the heaven but a vision did it! I think am pretty sure who was there with her"
Soobin was speechless "I somehow start hating my ideal person"
Beomgyu shake his head "I think all the pillars are in this, I mean love, feelings she knew definitely and mine seeing the future am sure I saw you guys been killed and lose an eye for it, my father is OKAY with it acting clueless"
"For real at the end i would love to be with the illusionist" Taehyun joked "at least when he kills he say it!"
"Speaking of it, they are going back tomorrow, after the speech as far as I remember" Beomgyu informed, "what if one of them is justice? And we couldn't see the mark Because it well hidden!"
Taehyun shrugs "let ask Yeonjun to keep his people here, he can still go alone"
HueningKai frown "i can't understand why justice didn't show up to us and said it"
Beomgyu replied "i asked this question so many times before, but now, after I saw what happened in the past I know...he think our parents are murd..."
"Murderer?" HueningKai finish the word.

Beomgyu was thinking of his own words

"Beomgyu?" HueningKai called

Beomgyu said "one person hate them the most" he frown "why all my conclusions goes to Yeonjun again!"
"Again!" Soobin asked
Beomgyu nodded "he read the heaven language, he know alot about vision, he have the same name of the dead boy in my vision, he was in the red night, he have a trauma, he hates our parents, I mean nothing personal if he is just a kid of the outskirt why hate them that much...and he is a very good candidate to actually hide himself being a justice, when we were with him, you guys learned you vision in less then an hour, i actually had my vision in a second usually i wake up after a 5 or more minutes, and most important is that HueningKai never hated him even he is the Enemy son! and we all can't deny we felt his pain when he got shot! Even the military Taehyun stopped in his track, also I think him being hit by an arrow that triger my vision at the time, and tell me why justice dead boy helped us to Teleport him? Oh god AM SURE HE LIED ABOUT HIS AGE" He said the last word frustrated.

The three looked at the none stoping Beomgyu with a genuine smile

Soobin just simply said "let ask others about the book, elders that can know the language like the principal first, if that turns out truth...then Yeonjun is our target

HueningKai smiled "as much as I like the idea, but we are talking here about Yeonjun, if he is justice, and he will leave to let chaos happens"
"Already left" Beomgyu correct as in his past time line
"Yes..." HueningKai agree "..how we convince him to be in our side?"

Taehyun just shrugs with "one thing our parents didn't lie about it, is we automatically get close, together, if he is justice am sure he have those feelings too just hiding them"
"Okay then..." Beomgyu stands hold the book in his arms with "3 days left no time to lose"

Getting outside of their house, there were actually some people who greets them, "okay!" Beomgyu said surprised "are we getting popular"
Soobim shrugs "we are already but I guess the club thing get us a little closer"

Suddenly a girl came to HueningKai and give him a box then run away...

"Em..." shyly he couldn't even tell her thank you he open it and found a chocolate cookies definitely home-made.
Beomgyu immediate went to him with "dessert" and took one eating it "mmm..delicious"

"Good morning pillars" a group of girls said.

Soobin took the book from Beomgyu greeting "good morning! May I ask you for help"
The girls were melting they giggled and nodded, He open the book and asked "what do you see?"

Anticipating the answered the 4 were having a mixed of emotions of happy, disappointed, angry, satisfied...so many..

"Nothing!"
"Yes it is a white paper?"
"Your heart"
"It's empty?"

The four look at eachother...

Soobin thank them and they walk away "guys..did we just..."
Beomgyu took the book and went to some random guys "hey! can you read what written here?"

The boys look at it and one spoke "it is empty!"
Beomgyu walk back to them, "go ask the principal please"
Soobin took the book and disappeared, some seconds he appeared back "empty papers!" Soobin confirmed
"I put my second eye on it, he is justice" Beomgyu was frustrated
"That M*****F*****" Taehyun said a bad word "he was trolling us all this time!"

The four didn't know what to say or do, they were just standing there...silently...for some minutes.

"How to convince him, he already reached Chaos once and didn't even flinch or had a regrets, he just left!" Beomgyu was annoyed saying that.

HueningKai said "lets try to show him that we are not our parents!" They look at him "I mean even Yunsoo switched after he was gum-ing Yeonjun, and Yeonjun want Chaos becauseof what happened to his parents?"
"And how exactly we get close?" Soobin asked because now he is clueless, he can't deal with Yeonjun they are definitely opposite.
"Spend some time together! I mean now we know who is he, we just need to be ourselves next to him...show him that he is better with us somehow!" HueningKai explained
Taehyun huffs "how to be a friend with someone leaving"
"We can use the last exam card we still have" HueningKai add "and I kinda told him its a 2 vs 2 exam"
Soobin smiled "we can make it a switchable 2!" He look at them and a dinner party for the winners, i mean it is the last exam!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Ai - students who passed the last exam please gather in the coffee shop at the 365 street for the last exam.



Soobin who went to the principal and planned the exam with him, took him to be ready a 5 hours, the others helped the workers to arrange the place.




Getting inside and gathering at the entrance of the coffee shop their was 21 person there.
"Finally we will see the elite class" Chaewon said excited she looked at Yeonjun "I will take Liam you go with Scott"
Yeonjun scratches his hair "but we are 25!" Knowing the calculations isn't right the Ai spoked.

Ai - everyone please sits in any of the 13 table

Sitting randomly in the tables each table had 2 chairs, till one guy was alone..

Ai - the exam will take turns since the number is single, in other words each one of you will need to sits next the other 24 students and win.

The pillars entered the coffee shop, Taehyun went to sit next then lonely guy and smiled with 'hi" leaving HueningKai now alone.

The writers from the coffee shop start giving numbers to put them on the blazer randomly from 1 to 25.
Others start giving 2 papers one empty the other having the same number 24 times as a stickers.

The Ai spoked:

Ai - each one of you have an empty paper and a paper with their personal number, if you lose you gave up one of your numbers to the winner. The winners need to collect in the empty paper the most numbers from 1 to 25 excluding their own. The numbers should not be repeated, Be aware some games take longer then the others.


Chaewon look at Liam "so if I won you will lose, and if you want to take my number I won't play with you because I already have yours" she smirked "am sorry Liam time to give up your number"
Liam look at her "I guess it's time to show you who is the boss between us!"
A waiter stand with them please order from 1 to 25 and each table have a different menu, don't bother to think the number hold the same game in the others list"

Liam said "2?"
Chaewon agreed "yes because that number suits you the best"

The waiter said "scissors paper stone 2 out of 3 wins"

The two didn't wait a second, like it a usual something...as fast as they can...and out of 3 Chaewon won "YEEES" She screamed in happiness "bye loser" taking his sticker going to the next target.


Beomgyu who was with Taehyun chooses number 1, and the server said "arm wrestling" Beomgyu jaw dropped with "w-wait!" He knew there is no hope when it is Taehyun and yes as he expected Taehyun easily won with 'sorry'
Giving his number dramatically acting like he is crying he went to HueningKai.

The games were different..in each table more they were enjoying it, not stressed -for now-

Seeing an opportunity Taehyun sits next Yeonjun he smiled with 'hey' Yeonjun nodded as a greeting.
"Choose a number" the waitress said and Yeonjun just pointed to Taehyun as he is telling him to.
Taehyun replied with "5"
The waitress look at her menu and said "words game, get a new word with the last letter, in 3 seconds who will start?" She even take out a chrono

Yeonjun again let Taehyun start, and he said "Exam?"
"minor" Yeonjun said as fast as he can think
"Risk"
"Kill"
"Level"
"Listen"
"Nation"
"New"
"World"
"Dry"
"Yeonjun" Taehyun smiled
"North" Yeonjun answered rolling his eyes
And Taehyun things as fast as he can the smile still on his face he answered like he is calling him "Hyung!"
Yeonjun looked at him strangely..did he just called him Yeonjun Hyung?
"Three seconds! Pillar of dedication wins"

Taehyun clapped cutely "yey I won"

Yeonjun with an unbelievable smirk in his face, gave up his first number, "okay!"
Taehyun said a small "am leaving" and stand going to another one

After some time and shuffle HueningKai sits next Yeonjun "hi"
Yeonjun nodded with "you can choose a number"
HueningKai had an 'o' with his mouth look at the waiter and said "23?"
The waiter look at his menu he walked way and came back with cards and a bell putting it in the middle "the game is halli gali"
HueningKai smiled seeing the game but Yeonjun was clueless, he noticed and look at the waiter with "can I explain the rules" the waiter accept.

HueningKai was explaining patiently "...you need to see 5 of the same fruits and be fast to ring the bell either in one card or crossed like 2 - 3 or 1-4 since we are two players" Yeonjun face was funny from HueningKai view because 'the know everything look' was not present today. "Shall we start? It all about being fast"

Yeonjun nodded and the two start to put the cards, as fast as one show up HueningKai ring the bell, Yeonjun was surprised of his reflexes...gathering all the cards out at the table HueningKai said "lets go"

The amount of times Yeonjun was frustrated when he miss the bell by 0.1 seconds was funny for HueningKai who kept laughing, and seeing Yeonjun determinate to win at least one time...till he had nothing left.
Yeonjun smached the last card in anger "Aich..." he rolled his eyes.
And HueningKai who was smiling and laughing enjoyably just said "am sorry, but I played this with my little sister a lot"
Yeonjun just give his number with "go...just go.." not having the energy to argue after all the loses.

Shuffles happened again and after some time Yeonjun was waiting who will finish, Yunsoo with Beomgyu lost and Beomgyu laughed at him with "bye bye" he looked around and saw Yeonjun he pointed to him with one finger saying "come here"
Yeonjun sits in front of him "17" he did choose this time.
"Am too good at this games you will definitely lose" Beomgyu teased
"You already lost one i see" Yeonjun saw his stickers
Beomgyu rolled his eyes "Taehyun! If am against a pillar of course I will lose, and you are N.O.T" he spelled the last word
Yeonjun glares at him, both look at the waitress
"Oh..." she was listening to their conversation "...17 is tic tac toe or known as XO first to win is the winner" she went to the kitchen and brought a board, two pens and a coin having a face black the other white "Black or white?"
"Black" Yeonjun answered
"Am white" Beomgyu accepted

The coin been turned and it was white, Beomgyu started with X and Yeonjun followed with an O.

The first one was a draw.

The coin been turned again but The second was a draw again

The same in the third, the fourth..

Beomgyu was screaming in pain "yaaa! lose!"
"Shut your mouth" Yeonjun said and again it was a draw.

They played till the 12th time when Beomgyu put an X and he immediately knew he put it in the wrong place "WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT" He took the board laughing and hugging it "it's a mistake"
Yeonjun who was trying to take the board back to draw his wining O said "give it back"

The two were so loud, make everyone in the coffee shop look at them.
A girl next Taehyun said unconsciously "woh Hope is so cute" Taehyun smiled with her, and she got shy.

After barking like dogs Beomgyu finally gave up th board and Yeonjun draw the O agressively with "you deserve it"
Beomgyu slowly and dramatically was taking his number, but then his face changed immediately to a smirk "i lose to pillars! Are you?"
Yeonjun just took the number with "crazy headaches" and left.


This round it was Yeonjun and Soobin.

The waiter look at them feeling a tense looks "a number?" He said for the second time till Soobin spoke "6"
"Ow!" That was the waiter voice that made the two look at him. He walked to the kitchen and came back with a pack of biscuit stick, and a measurement, he took out one stick and put it next Soobin.
The two look at the stick clueless "what we should do with it?" They asked at the same time.

The waiter look at the synch but explained "one holds it and one eat the maximum and the smallest left make the eater the winner"

Soobin take it in his hands looking at it.

"Hold it with your teeth" the waiter specified.

"What..?" Both said at the same time, one saying it with surprise other with glares, the waiter just look down to his menu with "whenever you are ready!"

The two look at eachother, not liking it,
"let just get over with" Soobin said putting it between his teeths
And Yeonjun get closer to him.
Soobin backed off with "w-wa-wait!" He said can't hold his embarrassed smile
Yeonjun looked daggers at him "don't move your head i don't want to do it twice becauseof you"
Soobin nodded contains his smiled and put the stick between his teeths again.
Yeonjun start eating the stick till they were a 2 centimeters close

And a "wooooh" been heard from those near them and THAT when Yeonjun just back off.
Soobin take it out and was surprised how it is short.
"2.4 centimeters" The waiter measure
Yeonjun look around and everyone was looking at them "the f**k with this game.." he leans on his chair, taking a stick and put it between his teeth.
Soobin put his both hands on the table to be stable, he got closer and start eating it.The more he gets near, the more the students react with "woo  wooh", but Soobin just took the menu with his vision, and it's float hiding their faces from those who were watching, except the waiter who was hiding the other side with his body.
Soobin went back to his chair, and Yeonjun was looking daggers at him but he immediately ignored it taking the stick and give it to the waiter who measure it and say "1.9 centimeters, Pillar of wisdom won"

Yeonjun gave his number and didn't say anything just walk to Chaewon
Chaewon asked "did you guys k-k..."
"The freak? Are you crazy??" Yeonjun answered annoyed 

After everyone finished, the Ai spoked

Ai : we hope you enjoyed our last exam, please move to the Academia camp for the results.


As the Ai informed, all of the 25 people walk back to the Academia camp, asking how many did you have, trying to find who won and who didn't.

Reaching the camp, they saw some students already gathering with signs of "welcome students of the elite class" and a long table with food, some drinks, and chairs and tables.

"A party?" Scott asked "but who won?"

The principal came and start speaking "dear students, our first winnes are the pillars of course with HueningKai at the top scores"

The students clap at him.

Liam got closer to HueningKai with "who did you lost against?"
HueningKai answers "Just Beomgyu" Liam nodded with "ow!"

The principal was still speaking "but, as a class we will be accepting all the 21 to study with our pillars regularly"

"Who won from us!" Chaewon asked didnt want any speeches

The principal replied, "with a 4 loses, and 20wins it is...Yeonjun! Congratulations you have all the right to spend your time with the pillars, and get closer to the future rulers"

The students start clapping and cheering loudly...a boy said to his friend "he is already close to one of them" mentioning the exam earlier. But for his bad luck Yeonjun heard him
"What did you say?" Yeonjun dashed to him with no second thought, and no one have the audacity to stop him except Yunsoo who got pushed away easily, he went to him grabbing him and even rising a fist to punch his face but his arm got stopped by Taehyun, "no violence!" Now he got dragged by Yunsoo and Taehyun both, away from that guy.
Yeonjun just mouthed "I know your face"

"Ehm...Please enjoy the party!" The principal said leaving

The Ai spoked

Ai - music on!


As the music started, students start to dance, and first to go to the food table was Beomgyu, extremely happy he took a plate and start filling it.
Yeonjun saw everyone, going in groups, while him was around the pillars "congratulations" HueningKai spoked to him
Yeonjun shake his head "the benefits of all the wining is nothing!"
"But you get lucky to spent time with us!" Beomgyu said coming with a full plate and start giving to HueningKai some pieces, then Taehyun, then Soobin, he looked at Yeonjun and asked "you want some?" he pointed to a cake "this one is good"
"I will go get mine" Yeonjun just mumbled but Beomgyu asked "bring me 1 extra with you please"
Yeonjun left, and they all looked at Soobin
"What!" Soobin asked in confused
"You guys..?" Taehyun couldn't say it
Soobin look at him weirdly "I just with the menu, of course I didn't"
"He is not lying!" HueningKai confirmed Soobin nodded in confident.

Yeonjun came back with a plate, and as he got asked he brought a double cake one for Beomgyu "here" he said giving it. And Beomgyu smile was wide, "you tried it?"
Yeonjun shake his head a no but dig his fork in it and tasted it "mm...its pretty good, I keep it for last"
Beomgyu laughed "I eat the delicious first"
HueningKai said "i will go get, Hyung you want some?" He asked Soobin who nodded.
"Lets go together" Taehyun walked with him

A moment later the two came back disappointed. HueningKai pouted "we didn't find it!" He gave a plate to Soobin with other sweets and things.
HueningKai automatically looked at Yeonjun plate.
Yeonjun noticed him he rolled his eyes, and cut a piece of it "you want?"
HueningKai was more then happy to accept it.
"Me too" Taehyun asked curious, and Yeonjun did give some to Taehyun "mm...so delicious!"
Beomgyu smiled proudly "you guys love my taste!" He teased.
The three looked at him differently one with a smile, one with regret and one with a death glare.
"Did you like gali game?" HueningKai asked and Yeonjun rolled his eyes thinking of it "it's a pain!"
"The more people the harder..."


Soobin who was silently smiling at them, seeing how they talk without problems... how they actually now five... wishing if this peaceful moment can last forever... and chaos won't happened.

"Aren't you willing to give that back?" Yeonjun look at the eyepatch
Beomgyu hid it with his hand "this is mine now!"
Yeonjun frowned "he can't heal you?" Curiously he asked
HueningKai shake his head a no "I tried but I couldn't!"
Taehyun spoked "I think HueningKai can't heal things from another time line! But can you heal yourself?"
HueningKai shrugs "i don't know!"
Taking his fork in a deadly grab steping to him Yeonjun said "i can try for you"
Taehyun stand in front of HueningKai "no we are fine like this we just need to protect him from any harm"
HueningKai smiled shyly
Finishing his plate Yeonjun throw it in the trash near them, he wiped his mouth.
"You do have a big lips" HueningKai commented out of no where and immediately slammed his own lips with his hand. "Am sorry, I spoked my mind loud"
Yeonjun just ignored it "am a winner right? How about I ask questions this time"
"Go ahead" Beomgyu said, but the question was for him
"You lost 1 eye because you came back in time right?"
Beomgyu nodded while biting some food.
"What happened exactly at that time line?" Yeonjun asked because last time Beomgyu just mumbled things out next to him.
"We thought Yunsoo is Justice, yet we discovered he isn't the day before, but Yunsoo decided to go with it and abandoned you" Beomgyu specifically tells this part "because he wanted to live more with you guys!"
Yeonjun was silently listening..
"So the day of the ceremony the heaven refused Yunsoo, and the chaos creatures came out along with their boss, who killed them" he pointed to the three "in a second! But I didn't died after them because chaos goes after Justice promising i will be the last pillar to die"
"What!" Yeonjun was smiling unbelievably
Beomgyu nodded "I have no idea but for sure he just know the pillars, he didn't went after Yunsoo, no! Directly to us"
Taehyun add "because he know we can stop him, I mean the angles falling decades before, could sent him back to where he belongs, am afraid we can fight now since we know, but we can't save the victims"
Soobin finally spoked "we will find him, don't worry guys, whenever he is, he isn't like our parents, killing innocent people for personal things, he is justice he will make it fair"
The 3 smiled to Soobin nodding.
Yeonjun looked at him "are you the leader?"
Soobin look clueless at him he shake his head a no
"Yes he is!" Beomgyu winked while saying it Taehyun and HueningKai agree with him.

"Ya! Am not" Soobin insisted

The three ignored him, and Beomgyu asked Yeonjun "do you smile?"
Yeonjun looked daggers at him
"I mean you always look like this..." he smirked ironically with his face.
"YA!" Yeonjun felt offended wanting to walk to him and punch him
And Beomgyu runs behind Soobin, "you can't get near Soobin area rumors will go on you two" he even take out his tongue teasing.
Yeonjun didn't care less with "I swear I will punch you" he walked to him, and Beomgyu run for his life screaming "Aaaah!"

"YA!" Yeonjun called

And The three were shocked that he did run after him.


Reaching Beomgyu finally he grabbed him from his neck
"Sorry sorry sorry!" Beomgyu said repeatedly hiding his face, from the punch
Yeonjun looked at him and just give him a little smack on the head with "don't cross the line"
Beomgyu nodded with a bow "yes yes yes"

Yeonjun saw his action and...

"Did you smile?" Beomgyu was shocked

Yeonjun rolled his eyes with "I didn't!" And walked away
Following him Beomgyu was confirming it "you did! I saw it"
"Shut up!"
"You did didn't you?"
"Shut up!"

Getting back to the group, some one cane and Jump on Yeonjun "YEONJUNIIIIII" it was a drunk Liam.
"Here we go again!" HueningKai said
"Let DRINK!" He gave a bottle to Yeonjun who accepts it and drunk it.
"Pillars!" Yunsoo came bowing in respect, he had some empty plastic cups and a bottle.
"You drink?" HueningKai was shocked
Yunsoo nodded "am 18? You didn't yet?"
HueningKai shake his head a no...and Yunsoo tried secretly to give some to HueningKai.
HueningKai who took it look at the others, and found them already pouring to eachother, he looked betrayed at Taehyun "you too?"

Taehyun just turn to the other side like he didn't hear him, he is in the military he definitely took some even before 18 And no one knows, except who did the crime with him.

Beomgyu said "this tastes good" he was near Scott who said "lemme give you more!" He poured to Beomgyu two cups and Beomgyu gave one to Soobin...Chaewon came dancing "who want to daaance!"
"YEAAH!" Liam screamed dragging HueningKai with him...

The music was loud... everyone was dancing, drinking, the addicted Scott who played once the drunked game was doing a bartender job between Soobin and Beomgyu,
Taehyun was with Yunsoo speaking laughing and emptying the second bottle in row.
Yeonjun went with Chaewon to dance with her. Along with Liam and HueningKai.






"Why they friended the lands beyond and justice realm?" Mr. Leem was speaking with the principal
"T-they are all kids..." The principal talked
"Wisdom won't accept his son to be friend with the enemy" Mr. Leem insisted
"But..." the principal wanted to argue
"No buts, I will deal with them all, don't interfere"


The time passed and it was almost 2 in the morning, students start leaving to their dorms, feeling all sleepy...

"Ya come here!" Yeonjun who was slightly awake, was gathering HueningKai and Taehyun he looked at Chaewon she was on the floor, "Ya! Chaewon wake up!"

Chaewon was lazy and sleepy she looked at him with "am..com.." Yunsoo went to here "Hyung I ta...aa.aah..ke her" he said yawning

He saw Liam crawling under a table,  Yeonjun just shake his head "Liam!" He called but no hope, he turn and saw Beomgyu sleepy on a chair with Soobin.
He went to them with "Don't drink if you can't go home!" He hits Soobin face, "oi! Leader! you should Teleport to your house!"
Soobin look at him and smiled "Yeonjun hiiii"
Yeonjun repeated, puting Beomgyu hand on Soobin "Teleport to your house"
Soobin smiled "Yeonjun hi hi"
Yeonjun frown "go"

Soobin dissappeared.

Yeonjun feeling dizzy too looked at Taehyun and HueningKai walking away leaning on eachother in the wrong direction "headache" his face also was red but since he definitely drink so many times he had tolerance, those are definitely the first time or a long time ago, He went to them with "this way"

Both goes to him one in each arm HueningKai said "Hyung!"
Taehyun laughed awkwardly with "I called him Hyung too he..hehe..he" Yeonjun rolled his eyes.


Finally reaching the pillars house, Yeonjun was hardly keeping his eyes open, "oh hell! Stay awake..." he entered the house, want to confirm if Soobin and Beomgyu arrived, and they saw them on the Sofa sleeping.
HueningKai walked to Soobin with "hyung am home" squeezing his body next to him to sleep.
While Taehyun didn't let go of Yeonjun, Yeonjun dragged him to that Sofa, with 3 people in it, "time to let go"
Taehyun just went to the ground with his body weight but not letting Yeonjun arm.
"Ya!Ya.." Yeonjun lose balance with him and the truth to be told, he found that floor so good for a rest, he is dizzy, drunk, trying to stay awake just to make sure others okay...but the floor yells 'rest'
"Yeonjun..." Taehyun mumbled half a sleep, hugging his arm still
"Mm!" Yeonjun replied closing his eyes
"Am glad...you are alive" Taehyun mumbled
"..." Yeonjun stayed silent
"Am glad you didn't hate me, because of my mom" Taehyun was taking it all out definitely not knowing he is "Am glad, you grow up strong"
Yeonjun was hearing him
"But mostly....am glad you are here with us..." he unconsciously smiled pushing his face in his arm saying that "but.." he poited "am sorry for what my mom did...am really sorry..."

"Please don't leave us to die in chaos"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The night passed

everyone fall in a deep sleep
.
.
.
.
.
...so deep...