The Chaos X The end

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

Is it wisdom to be standing here?
This is our place to be, we born to fulfill it


Is it dedication to stand here?
If we die let's die with honor

Is it hope why they are standing here?
Hope or no hope I should create one on my own

Or is it love that makes them stand here?
Let's be together till the last breath

Where is the justice in this?

No justice can be done for those who sleep on it

.

.

 

The four show up in the middle of that stage where the symbols were graved in the ground, they look at the sky, and it was start to get devided on two different colors one dark yellow and the other is dark red.

HueningKai look up, "beautiful yet scary" he look at the three "i don't want to say goodbye words but thank you for giving me the best days in my life"
The three smiled in a sad yet proud one.
"Let's go in positions! And be ready, at least we let it suffer a little" Soobin ordered

Going to their places, Soobin stopped, feeling something strange, he turn around to look at the big empty square that supposed to hold hundreds of people, "wait..." He said and the three looked at him, they automatically turn to look at where he was looking at

And they saw a figure coming from the very far of that square.

"What in the 5 realms is that? Am I dreaming?" Beomgyu couldn't believe his eyes.
"Is that Yeonjun?" Taehyun was shocked.

At the far of that square, yes Yeonjun was walking to them.

HueningKai felt his heart warm up from all the sadness, "I can identify those sleeveless arms from miles away" he automatically said and runs off the stage to him, Taehyun looked at him and followed with a smile in his face and Beomgyu did the same.

Soobin just dissappeared and appeared in front of him.

Yeonjun stopped suddenly with a "WOW, stop doing that" seeing Soobin in his face.

"W-why are you here?" Soobin awkwardly asked the stupid question that he could ask anyone in this situation.
Yeonjun looked at him in disbelief "I keep my word to came and see you all dying"

Soobin was confused...

But suddenly HueningKai passed by him and jumped on Yeonjun hugging him.
"Wow!" Yeonjun said shocked losing his balance a little, but step one step back to not fall, but another human being wich is Taehyun jumped on him hugging him too from the other side "Ya!" He yelles seeing Beomgyu coming running too "NO!"
"YES" Beomgyu jumped on the three making them fall on the ground all on top of Yeonjun "YOU IDIOT I THOUGHT I WILL LOSE ANOTHER EYE" Beomgyu said so happy.

"My back!" Yeonjun didn't care less about Beomgyu words thinking of his back pain.

Soobin smiled seeing them, and after they standing back up he asked "We thought you left!"
Yeonjun nodded "yes to be in time going back here! I promised to go back yesterday didn't I?"
"Was it necessary?" Beomgyu asked "i mean tell us you are leaving and coming back...wait how did you know we knew!"
Yeonjun looked at Taehyun "don't let him drink if you have secrets"
Taehyun felt embarrassed but at least he is here!


Brmm...

An earthquake suddenly starts.

"Oh no we need to go!" HueningKai runs back to the stage along with the other three. Soobin look back at Yeonjun who was walking and looking at the sky amazed, knowing he doesn't know what the earthquake means he runs back to him, and grabbed his wrist teleporting him to the stage.

"Ya!"
"What?"

Yeonjun didn't say another word he just glare at Soobin then look down at the justice symbol under his feet

Soobin walk and stands at his symbole and his mark show up on his forehead.
Reaching the stage HueningKai stands on his and the glow were showing under his blazer.
Beomgyu and Taehyun did the same too, all of them looked at Yeonjun who was silently standing there

Nothing glowing on him

"Wait..." Beomgyu spoked "where is your mark?"
Yeonjun with a dirty action his lower lip.
"Oow!" Beomgyu said when he saw the mark is on his tongue.
"That why..." Soobin realized it "...last time at the club event you closed your lips like you are not laughing just to fool us...! wait since it is in your mouth what ever you say happens? That your vision?"
Yeonjun nodded yet he didn't say a word
"You can't actually speak right now?" HueningKai was surprised
"Muted Yeonjun is the best!" Beomgyu teased
Yeonjun look daggers at him...but they got interfere by the sky that draws a light circle above them.

"What's that?" Beomgyu asked and the light just went straight down to them and dissappeared...making the color of the sky going back to it normal day

"That's it?" Taehyun said
Beomgyu felt relieved "my 19 years of concerns finally ended"

Soobin was the first to step out of the circle...his mark disappeared. The four followed him too, and Taehyun said "finally I would sleep in peace"
Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun "can you show us your vision"
Yeonjun look at him and said "on your knees"
Suddenly Beomgyu fall in his knees, he screamed a "waaa!" While laughing so hard on how suddenly he just obey the orders, standing back he said "i don't want to see it again"
Yeonjun smiled.
"Wait..you smiled?" Soobin was surprised
Taehyun said "first time seeing him smiling"
And of course Yeonjun smile immediately got shut down to an annoying face saying "Headache"
HueningKai said "am hungry"
"Yes we didn't eat since..." Taehyun said looking at Yeonjun "your breakfast"
Yeonjun was shocked but kind of get it since they were worried about Chaos, he asked "Any thing useful in your fridge?"
The four look at him in a very 'happy to the point they can cry' look.
"Wait...I don't know how to cook that much!" Yeonjun declare
"You did pretty good last time!" Soobin acknowledge what he cooked before
Beomgyu cutely said "Yeonjun hyung.." he stretched his arm to the stairs direction "...this way please"
Soobin looked at him "am older too!"
Beomgyu look daggers at Soobin "3 months doesn't count!"
Yeonjun rolled his eyes and did smile walking down the stairs...

But out of no where between the four that still on the stage something just passed so fast like a flash between them grabbing and pushing Yeonjun far with it flying speed and pinned him on the ground in the middle of the square closing his mouth with it hand.
Everything happened so fast...in just a flash of a second, but that thing was looking like a monster having more than two arms, a tail and red ugly broken pointy wings.

As soon as they step one step in shock that thing didn't wait digging his extra hands in Yeonjun both arms, and each of it pointed wings in his both legs cutting his flesh till it reached the other side.
"Mmmfhm..." Yeonjun yells in pain under that hand holding his mouth to not let him use his vision for sure.
"GET THE HELL AWAY OF HIM" Taehyun scream in anger seeing what happened and all the blood start to shed, with that scream he clench his fist that shows the mark, and punched the air but with that punch direction a huge piece of the ground more like the quarter of the square got pulled out directly to that thing...hitting it and throwing it away from Yeonjun.

Soobin teleported to Yeonjun who definitely can't move in that condition, bringing him back to HueningKai, with his damaged arms and legs.
"You are going to be okay!" HueningKai tried to heal fast feeling his pain in his heart, and trying to calm him down
"Mmmm" Yeonjun was holding his lips breathing fast yet closing his mouth to not say a curse word because his mark was activated, and HueningKai was next to him
"You will be fine" HueningKai trumbled while healing him, because it hurts him too.

Taehyun went down the stage, each step he was cracking the ground under his feet, totally angry... he saw that thing going out from the debris he made looking at him with an ugly red face and all black eyes.

But suddenly that thing just got all stretched like he was going to be ripped apart into pieces.
Taehyun looked at Soobin who was controlling that thing body, walking next to him with Beomgyu who had his eyes all white, going inside it mind...the thing eyes went white as Beomgyu not resisting like it was somewhere else. "What is that thing? We did pass chaos didn't we?" Beomgyu asked

HueningKai who was healing Yeonjun saw him start to control his breathing with the pain he ordered "h.heal.fa.ster"
HueningKai felt a boost and saw his healing became immediate and in 3 seconds he was fully recovered. Yeonjun looked at the younger his mark dissappeared and he said "thanks" now he was standing and looking at whatever attacked him, He walked down to the three, along with HueningKai, They looked at him in concerned asking if he is okay, Yeonjun nodded "am fine, Beomgyu can you release it?"
Beomgyu eyes went back to normal releasing it.
That things now looked at them, and specifically to the one he did attack...But then the thing disappeared turning to a red and grey smoke
"What..?" Soobin couldn't control it anymore

That smoke got to the ground and it gathered creating now a human form, a lady in her 30s with a maid costume

Beomgyu knew the lady, it was the one little Yeonjun called Nana! "Yeonjun that.." he was shocked

"An illusion" Yeonjun replied in a serious angry tone, and a very deep manly yet abnormal to a human voice been heard from that thing/woman


>>Omen, you run away from home to side with the enemy, but it is okay, you are still young and reckless, you need to be betrayed just like justice to know which side you truly need to be with, I would have aimed for your heart not your arms and legs, be grateful i still have patience with you my Son but soon i assure you that you will come back to me crying<<


That Nana maid, look at the Soobin mark, Taehyun cracked ground steps, the bloody clothes on HueningKai, and Beomgyu lost eye, she smiled and talked in a normal voice "they start as protective friends, but they end up as killers, once you realize that you will find me waiting for you"

The lady now just faded away like it wasn't there, but a piece of paper fall down on the ground. Beomgyu walked to the paper and picked it, seeing what she said was written there "it's an illusionist raven?"

Yeonjun was frustrated "yes, he must be very angry!"
"You run away from home?" Taehyun asked
Yeonjun looked at his dirty bloody arms and ripped bloody jeans "yes I did! You think he will let me come?"
"He knows you are justice?" Soobin was confused
Yeonjun nodded obviously "I was 6 when I met him! I couldn't even control my vision back then!"
"The others know about it?"
Yeonjun shake his head a no "it was just me and him till I controled it at the age of 12"
"How he have these illusion power tho.." Taehyun asked the important question
Yeonjun shake his head "that a mystery i couldn't solve, I don't know either, all I remember he was already having it when he took me in" Yeonjun look at Beomgyu and walked to him "I have an idea i want to try it" he pointed to HueningKai to come closer, HueningKai did get closer seeing Yeonjun taking his hand and put it on Beomgyu eyepatch
"Heal him" Yeonjun ordered with his mark showing on his tongue, HueningKai mark glow up then glow down. And he take their hands away

Beomgyu took the eyepatch, the eye that had a mark on it since he came back in time was now normal for those who see it, he blinked so many times with a mixed of shocked and happy "i can see" Soobin asked to use his vision to see if it working, and Beomgyu eyes both shows the Hope symbol.
"Nice" Soobin said
"Omen, Justice, anything but your vision is so Over Powered" Taehyun said amazed
Yeonjun look back at the huge whole in the ground and look at Taehyun.
Taehyun felt embarrassed "I actually didn't know i can do that till I saw you in that position"
Yeonjun shake his head "I have my vision since day 1, you guys got it activated till you...met i guess?"
"Yes it is actually just two weeks" Beomgyu agree "and now we have an expert to make us as strong as he is"

Euuwwg...

The four heard HueningKai stomach screaming, HueningKai felt embarrassed "I am hungry for real!" The four did laugh at him.
"Better if I teleported you" Soobin told Yeonjun taking out his arm for him to take him because he can't risk another thing happening 
Yeonjun confirmed "one thing about the illusionist is good he said he will wait , that means he will wait me to go back" But Yeonjun did take Soobin hand in his.
Soobin smiled at him, because usually he is the one grabbing him with force. "As much as I hated you at first, am really happy it is you at the end!"
Beomgyu put his hand on the top of the two "don't forget about us"
Taehyun and HueningKai looked at each other smiled with eachother and put their hands on the top of the three.


And Puuff



.
.


.
.


.
.


.
.




A flying crow was roaming the skies, over the deserted road, usually it been sent to observe, but this time it been sent to confirm...

It went all the way down, and landed on the top of burned piece of metal, it made a series of loud caws, maybe waiting for a respond.

It flies again in that area, but this time when it landed, it landed on a hand, a hand that didn't bother to move because no soul was left in the attached body, it flies again like it searching for a certain someone, and landed on another soulless body, using it beak to take out a goldish name tag of that one, it look around to the other options next to it, but it decided to continue it pecking.


Name tag : Yunsoo.







------



Who ever reach this far, thank you for reading my stupid story lmao (oh wait it's lmoa) Hope you enjoy it! And who knows maybe I will have another sequence with for sure another title bcuz chaos ended lol. Ehm.. yea.. thank you for the support and special thanks to my first voter @MoonSun005




Ciao!!