The truth x the faith

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

Some days passed...

The pillars were actually getting in progress using their own powers especially Taehyun, who after reading and explaing (mostly the pillar of wisdom was explaining and concluding) the book, he knew that he can control the elements, as fire water/ice wind and electricity.

Beomgyu didnt have any visions, so mostly was helping Taehyun.
HueningKai read some about his powers, that he can feel and make people feel things too, not wanting to trying it maybe he can make someone cry by mistake, and not wanting to make his friends lab rats for his power he avoid people and was concentrated at animals.

Yunsoo...didn't use any vision.



"Guys how do I look?" Beomgyu said wearing his realm traditional outfit, all white with some gold features on the left shoulder.
"You look good" Taehyun said "I never said this but you are so pretty"
Beomgyu smiled in confident "am I? Right?"
Taehyun regrets it, he was wearing his military uniform, as for sure that his own traditional dedication one.
"Are you guys ready?" Soobin came out of his room with his prince outfit, white with little shades of gray, gold and red, along 5 stars at one shoulder, that supposed to mean the 5 realms.
"Okaaaay" Become said "we can't beat the prince can't we"
"You guys look stunning" Yunsoo said sitting on the sofa, wearing the Academia uniform
HueningKai came out of his room, that is now used by Yunsoo, with a long white coat, furred on neck, he even put some rubies on his face decorating the side of his eye as a half hear
"Okay I dont like my traditional outfit now" Become said looking at Taehyun
Taehyun answered "tell me about it"


"Lets go" Soobin said and the 5 left their dorm, at the outside HueningKai panicked searching his pockets
"I left my speech in the room"
Soobin smiled "relax, we can wait"
HueningKai runs inside making Taehyun saying "he grow up in just 2 weeks"


Inside HueningKai run to his room, that was held by Yunsoo, he search his clothes but didn't find the speech he was learning with his sister, he look under the table the drawers, and then under the bed to finally find it "here you are" he stretched his arm to take it "ouch!" He felt a poke.
He look under took the paper and took whatever he got poked with, "what is this?" He said looking at the upper part of a needle, knowing he didn't use it for sure, he wandered if it was Yunsoo, trying to clean his white clothes since he was all over under the bed floor, he look at his arm and found a hair, he wanted to clean it but looking at it, He put it in his pocket along with the needle and went outside, "found it" he said with a smile and all walked to the main square of the Academia, the place where the ceremony will take a place tomorrow, but today they will just give the speech, and they will also reveal that Yunsoo is the new pillar of justice.

The square was full of students, cheers and music was loud.

Beomgyu was taking a peek from behind the stage, he enter back with "HueningKai everyone is outside"
HueningKai felt more pressured
Soobin roll his eyes "don't worry i will help you"
HueningKai smiled nervously, actually he want to do it alone, but it's good to have someone willing to help you, he smiled looking at his friend who they were talking to eachother...he said in his mind 'even if tomorrow is the last day for us to be alive  I am glad I met you all
They all turn looking at him
HueningKai eyes got wide open "you heard me?"
Beomgyu teased "oh look who is glad to met us" he went to him playing with his hair
"Hyung! my hair"



"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, the PILLARS OF THE HEAVEN"

"LETS GO" Soobin said outloud, to make them feel comfortable.
They went outside and the cheers were so loud,

Some students were making a line for them clapping (the elite class)

The 4 Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and HueningKai went there and stand in the middle of that stage, seeing everyone clapping and cheering.

HueningKai step forward and everyone went silent...

"Once open a time five angles came down from heavens with visione to defend the powerless and keep the peace from the chaos they once lived and for hundreds of years their descendants maintain the same peace with each power wisdom,hope, dedication, love and justice rising their vision to capture chaos for eternity. people start to call them pillars because they are the most important part to keep the human nation stands."

everyone start clapping to HueningKai speech, he smiled proudly and went back to the line with his friends, thinking his sister will be proud of him.

Now Soobin talked, "everyone, today also I need to reveal something to you all, the exams we made were not just for an elite class..." he stopped and Beomgyu continue

"As i had a vision of tomorrow..."

Those words make the crowd going crazy...because for centuries they all know visions never lies

Beomgyu repeated to take their attention again "as i had a vision of tomorrow, I saw us all here, doing the ceremony but not as 4 pillar but as 5"

The crowd definitely felt the goosebumps and chills

Taehyun spoke now "Pillar of hope spoken, and as he saw we must do, the exam was to reveal the most compatible by heaven to take the pillar of justice position ..please all welcome our new hope"

Now Yunsoo came out of the back stage and people start cheering more loud and crazy because with that it means that there is no chaos, they will live for much longer, the cries of yesterday the goodbyes they did was now turned to a new hope.

Yunsoo stand next to HueningKai.

A little group bow they did when Soobin said "lets build a new tomorrow all together"
With that they left the stage, Beomgyu and Taehyun were congratulating Yunsoo for his first appearance, HueningKai take Soobin arm and dragged him little far away to speak with him "Hyung look what I found in Yunsoo room" he showed him the needle Soobin raise an eyebrow, is he using some kind of medicines?
HueningKai now wish if that one hair still there with it, and likely it was "look at this too"
Soobin laughed, "what? hair loss..." then his smile faded lookingvat its color "blue"
HueningKai nodded "who have blue hair, know Yunsoo and was talking about shots?"

Soobin walked to Beomgyu and touched him then dissappeared with him.

Taehyun and Yunsoo look at HueningKai dumbfounded.

HueningKai smiled awkwardly.



-


Appearing in the Academia security system... the people there were surprised, but one of them stand with "sir! How can I help you"
"leave" Soobin said and the 3 people there stand immediately and left.

"I need you to find if there is security camera in our dorm"
Beomgyu nodded, sits in the chair and start digging in the technology. "Nothing from inside, but there is outside! Which date you are looking for?"

"Since we took the book" Soobin answered
"Okay! Mind if you tell me why exactly?" Beomgyu had to ask
"I think someone was sneaking inside our house"
The words Soobin said mad Beomgyu look at him weirdly, "wait.." finding the day they were looking for, they saw themselves going out "here we were going to Yeonjun right?"
Soobin nodded
"Lets fast forward, all the angles and streets there is 5" Beomgyu look at the one from his room "this one give me shivers when I see it now"
"There!" Soobin said looking at one screen
"The hell!...the hell....for real" Beomgyu said seeing that someone entered their house from an open window...and that someone was wearing a black silhouette  , hidden every part of his body.
"This one in my vision! He was standing...I knew my vision was half past half present" Beomgyu said going to the rainy day in that exact street, he waited and waited...and someone walk and stand there looking...straight to the window. Beomgyu "for real IT WAS REAL! OH DEAR LORD WHO THE HELL IS THAT CREEP"

Soobin explained what HueningKai said and found to Beomgyu

"Wait...you are telling me that Yeonjun was going inside our dorm, while we are a sleep? We have powers! How we didn't wake up!"
Soobin shake his shoulders "I dont know but I remember I couldn't use my power in his room, definitely he did the same trick for us to stay a sleep"
"So..." Beomgyu said frustrated "Yunsoo was meeting him and he never told us? No wonder he didn't ask to meet him again since that day"


"Lets go back" Soobin touched Beomgyu and both Teleported back to where Taehyun,
Beomgyu look around "where is HueningKai and Yunsoo?"
Taehyun replied a "washrooms"
That was the opportunity for a very fast brief to Taehyun.
"Wait what?" Taehyun was speechless "somehow its was weird they lay low after celebrating, why he..."
"Yo!" HueningKai voice was loud to inform they are here "you guys back! You talked to the principal about tomorrow"
"Yes" Soobin complete the lie "we will use our medals to close the chaos in the ceremony" he changed the subject "my father will sent us the justice medal, its supposed to arrive tonight" he look at Yunsoo "once you have it, you should know that we are the only one who you can trust, if there is anything bothering you just say it don't hide anything"
Yunsoo nodded with a smile "its all good"

The 4 felt disappointed a little bit...

"Guys...."

HueningKai spoke

"Do you feel that?"

The others for sure didn't feel anything, "what?" Taehyun asked, "scared of death sense"
Outside the music was loud, but somehow some screams were starting to form up along side with it.
Running back to the stage outside, the sky was dark blue, like it was night, and students were running for their lives.
"What is that?" Yunsoo said eyes wide open seeing an animal looking like a tiger mixed with a panther with a hug size. Jumping on students.

Faster then light Soobin teleported touched the two students under the beast and dissappeared.
Beomgyu looked around and saw 2 others "there is more? Where did they came from?"
Taehyun runs toward one of them with "let's help" he clenched his fist and it was taking out electricity.

Beomgyu look at HueningKai "remember the feelings, there is an animal over there"

HueningKai nodded walking toward the third, who was attacking students also...looking at him in a serious face...the beast stopped the attack looking at HueningKai, like he was talking inside him.
Beomgyu look at Yunsoo "time to be useful and copy one of them no?" He said and run towards those who were bleeding on the ground.


Soobin at the time dissappeared and appeared on the back of the beast, he dissappeared with the beast and show up high in the sky, letting go the beast and dissappeared showing up next Beomgyu.

A loud thud been heard and Beomgyu was stuttered looking at the beast on the floor not moving... "damn" he said and Soobin smirked, I will help Taehyun...he dissappeared again.

Once he show up next Taehyun the beast was already in electric shocks.

"Nice" Soobin said, turn to look at HueningKai Who was patting the beast "okay!"

Suddenly the 3 beast turn to a black, liquid

"What?"

But before they blink a building next Yunsoo, and so many other students hiding just exploded like something coming out from it

Soobin tried to teleport but he know he can't take so many..."NO!" With that 'no' Taehyun saw Soobin forhead just had the mark of wisdom in an orange color just like the book says.

The building who was crumbling...just stopped middle air.

Taehyun yells "YUNSOO MOVE" when he saw Soobin holding it hard.

But the problem was...what did make the building explode..."a scorpion!" Taehyun said seeing a big one coming out, but also have small ones which they were so many...
Beomgyu runs to Yunsoo to help everyone there injured, and been attacked by scorpions....little angry how his vision is useless.


Taehyun runs to help killing those unanimous creatures, while HueningKai was busy healing people...

But the shock was worse when suddenly a dragon just passed by the sky...The screaming were more louder when the dragon start breathing out fire...


Beomgyu took out the people while hitting the little scorpions with a metal he found from the explosion. While Taehyun was busy with the big one.
"FASTER" Beomgyu yells on the people because whatever Soobin holding its start to shake.
With the last one to remove him, the building crumble on some of the little scorpions there, and Beomgyu hid his head along with the boy he was saving, till the crumble ended.
He rise his head "woh that was close..." when the building crumbled it revealed a huge egg, where the little scorpions start coming out "RUN" Beomgyu said running because they were so many...he look at Soobin "SOOBIN BEHIND YOU"


At the time Soobin actually didn't have the strength left because of the new power he just take out, he turn around to see that dragon coming directly to him, not with the flames but with his legs.

It was about to grap him, but he got pushed so hard to the side rolling on the ground he look at who helped him.

"Am going to regret this in the morning"

It was no one but Chaewon..."SCOTT THE EGG" she screamed and Soobin saw the guy running toward it with a bottle with alcohol and fire, his throw was as some playing rugby straight to it target, and get burned...

But standing there with joy, the ground under him just raised up
"Woowooh!" He screamed losing his balance.
Soobin teleported to him, and take him out of the way of whatever coming from down there.

Taehyun fall with that big scorpion "oh God, worse then my horse" he said looking around the scorpion turn to the black liquid "its keep coming and coming..." Taehyun thought, but his thoughts got distracted when he saw the hug snake coming out from the ground.

This one was straight going to HueningKai direction...


Soobin wanted to Teleport to HueningKai, but for the first time he was tired, he never thought he will reach a limit...because when he teleported he just appeared two steps forward.

Beomgyu was far away "HueningKai run!" He said but for real he is sure he won't let those injured and run for his life.

'Puuf'


He heard next to him weird voice, he look at where Yunsoo was standing, but he wasn't there, he look at HueningKai and he appeared next to him and dissappear with the injured girl.
"FINALLY" Beomgyu said feeling his confidence raising, not just that, he felt like he is able to fully control his vision "if Soobin did it i can", suddenly his eyes went white...and the mark of Hope showed up on his eyes in green.

The snake stopped in it place...and just turned to a black liquid too, his eyes went back to normal...he fall on the ground catching his breath "its tiring" his eyes searched for HueningKai.


HueningKai looked up at Yunsoo who Teleported all together "thanks" but look next to him and it was Yeonjun.
"Hyung aren't you late i saw Chaewon arriving first"
Yeonjun shrugs "i don't feel so well" he eyed HueningKai "to hear a boring speech" and walked away...Yunsoo followed him with "wait for me"



Taehyun look at that flying dragon, he saw Soobin showing up next to him, "you can" Soobin nodded...he dissappeared with Taehyun and appeared on the dragon back again, this time Taehyun new he could harm Soobin if he use electricity...he put his hand on the dragon, close his eyes take out a crystallized breath...and the dragon start to get frozen...

Both again teleported and show up next HueningKai...with a fallen crystal ice dragon who crushed into pieces.
"Guys are you okay? HueningKai asked
Soobin nodded "much better, I got boosted when Yunsoo uses his powers..."
Taehyun nodded "even I felt the difference, I could easily manipulate ice"
Beomgyu came "where is he anyway?"
HueningKai pointed to a direction "he runs after Yeonjun"
"I think we will never break that bond even in a real fight" Beomgyu said
"What did you do to the snake?" Taehyun asked
Beomgyu smirked "I went into it mind and I could control it"
"Guys behind the stage" HueningKai said "I feel it"

The three didn't hesitate and just run to the place HueningKai mentioned, Entering where they first came from, they heard a noise...


"Girl don't make me hit you" They heard Chaewon voice, "don't we need to stick together?"

Soobin put his finger on his lips telling them to shush, they walked slowly to have a clear view to the scene,

Chaewon, Yunsoo, Liam, Scott and Yeonjun were there surrounding a girl who have so many papers on the ground, full of black ink, and drawings of the same monsters that they were fighting.

"Who gave you the shot?" Chaewon asked
"I s-steal it from Yeonjun room" she said in a scared tone

Everyone look at Yeonjun

"First the book, now the illusionist shot? Aren't you getting weak" Scott offended Yeonjun
Yeonjun look at him, "you wanna try how weak i am?" He look at the girl "stop lying i didn't bring any with me, all I had is Yunsoo medications if you took the shot in my room, you will be vision-less, but now you actually have the summoning vision"
"Fake pillar of hope" Liam said laughing

The girl look around in a nervous way "h-he sent me a raven, n-not just me.."

"Oh hell no" Liam said
The girl cried "some already died in their room, but we...we can't refuse his words, he will punish us, death is mercy compared to his punishments"

"How many took the shots?" Yeonjun asked
"20"
"How many survived?" Chaewon asked
"4"

Yeonjun closed his eyes in anger, took a chair over there and smached it into the wall with one hand, but it was all broken now. "They couldn't wait 1 day" he said in anger and the girl cried "he said today if not, we all going to suffer"

Yeonjun look at Yunsoo "you can go find them?"
Yunsoo nodded "i will try" he immediately left the place to find 3 familiar faces waiting for him.
Beomgyu now was the one putting his finger on his lips to shush him...and they all went out.

Yunsoo was so nervous all the way out... HueningKai came to them..."everything is okay?"

Taehyun shake his head a no "remember the illusionist shot?"
"Yea"
Taehyun explained "the military records had so many dying in anonymous way, after I told you I dig in the subject, I found out it was the illusionist doing, and specifically the one called the illusionist shot"
"Now we know that this shot actually give a vision" Beomgyu add looking at Yunsoo "no wonder you had vision way before meeting us, you survived a shot, we heard that at the forest, and you had Yeonjun sneaking to our house for your lie to be completed"

Clap

Clap

Clap


The 5 turn around to see Yeonjun claping, coming with his group.
"So late to figure it out don't you" he smirked
"Bastard!" Beomgyu was about to lunch his anger at him along with his vision, but HueningKai stopped him.
"Tomorrow the ceremony I wonder what you guys will do" Chaewon said laughing in sarcasm "our plan was you guys fail while you think you guys succeeded as 5, but sadly the illusionist wanted you to know you will fail before, I guess he like the disappointment coming from you...he sure will sense it from here to the realm beyond, ahahaha"


"Aren't you guys afraid?" HueningKai spoke "Chaos chaos chaos chaos you guys are here if we fail you all going to die don't you realize that?"

The other group was looking at eachother except Yeonjun who was looking straight at HueningKai

"Don't you all see the world ends! Even in the past they needed angles to stop it, straight coming from the skies, you guys think we want this, we born as a descendants if the choice was mine I would have wanted to spend my last day with those I love"

Chaewon turn around a tear star forming in her eye, the other two boys look down...
"Stop your stupid emotional game" Yeonjun said.

Chaewon, look at her hand "holly crap why am i crying?"

"If we going to die tomorrow we will die smiling because you failed" Scott said in confident.
Yeonjun shake his head "let's go"

They walked away but someone didn't follow, Yeonjun turned around "Yunsoo?"

Yunsoo didn't follow them

"Hyung! I stay"

Liam "Yunsoo stop the act, they all know you lied to them"
Yunsoo "i don't want to lie anymore, he look at Yeonjun i have been following you since you saved me with the shot" Yeonjun look confused "I know am just a puppet in your plan to chaos, but I know how good you are, and I know how good they are, I want us to live all together, not to die tomorrow, I DONT WANT CHAOS"

Yeonjun kind of was speechless "YA!" He wanted to walk to him and for sure smack his head, but Soobin stand in front of him with "I think he made his choice"
"Let's go Yeonjun" Chaewon said "only the realm beyond stay together till the end"

The words she said mad Yunsoo felt hurt...the group left, and the pillars also walked back home, knowing that tomorrow ceremony is an absolute fail.



- at their house

"I HATE MY VISION" Beomgyu hit his hand on the table of the dining room, and put his head on his crossed arm in defeat he spoke while hiding his face in the table "am really sorry I gave you all fake hope"
Taehyun put his arm on Beomgyu to comfort him, but for sure it won't help him at all.
Soobin "i don't know about you guys, but whatever happened tomorrow I will fight it till my last breath"
HueningKai smiled a hurt one "me too, am with you"
"Me three" Taehyun joked
"Me four" Beomgyu said not rising his head

"Me 5?" Yunsoo said "am sorry I lied, you guys were so kind to me"
Soobin shrugs "you sure want to stand on justice place tomorrow?"
Yunsoo nodded
"I don't..." Beomgyu said annoyed "...want to see anyone wearing the uniform tomorrow" he said going to his room because in the vision he saw they were wearing it


The silence filled the room, and not much time everyone goes to his room, except HueningKai who stayed on the sofa after insisting Yunsoo to sleep in the room