The trip x the son

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos


-the morning




Soobin was the first to wake up, his first view was in front of him, he smiled seeing how the trees were so green, and remembered how it was raining yesterday, he look at the others and was surprised seeing Yeonjun and HueningKai holding hands, both sleeping deeply, leaning on that driver seat.
Taehyun woke up next, looking at the two "what happened?" He whispered 
Beomgyu was the last in the three waking up "aaaaah...goodmmmb"
Taehyun closed his mouth with "shshsh" Beomgyu look at the two realizing he whispered "oh I forgot, Yeonjun get scared from stormy days! Yunsoo once said it, and I didn't believe him tho"
"I think.." Soobin whispered "it was a long night for them, let them sleep more"
The two behind nodded leaving the car slowly...

Beomgyu now can say it while stretching his body "good moooorniiing"
"Morning!" Taehyun replied
Soobin just said out of no where "did you guys notice that HueningKai never gets mad at Yeonjun"
Beomgyu tells angrily "he always defending him, and now even helping him, he should see how he got boiled in chaos because of Yeonjun and his group"

Soobin didn't want to argue with that, he start playing with some leafs in the middle of the air, Taehyun look at the leafs he went touching one with his finger and it burned with fire.

Soobin and Taehyun giggled with eachother, "ice?" Soobin asked and Taehyun nodded "let's try"

Beomgyu look at the two and how fast they learned their vision, he thought of last time...it took so much days to, facts they use it more easier when Yunsoo teleported....he look at the car...and saw Yeonjun coming out and stretching his body...and he thought was it when Yunsoo teleported? or when Yeonjun arrived at the scene..."why are you thinking like that Beomgyu" he spoke with himself, but if the percentage 0.01 is there...he does have a good knowledge about vision, he is the perfect candidate to hide his vision, he even read the forbidden language...wait..."does anyone can read the heaven language?"

Taehyun and Soobin look at Beomgyu who asked the question while looking at Yeonjun
Soobin looked too shruging "my informations was just the pillars, but that information is not valid since people having visions now"
Taehyun was moving his head in agree "nothing we learned is actually happening in the real world"

The three saw Yeonjun moving to the back of the vehicle and took a bottle of water, turn and walk away.

"YA where are you going?" Beomgyu asked
Yeonjun didnt turn just rise his small finger up with "what? pillars doesn't pee?"

Beomgyu shut his mouth regretting his question

Soobin and Taehyun giggled next to him, at the time HueningKai finally woke up, he came out of the vehicle too look around and walked to the 3 "hey where is Yeonjun?"
"Yeah Goodmorning to you too, he went to...Nature call" Beomgyu said annoyed but asked anyway "HueningKai how you feel around Yeonjun?"
Taehyun look at him "shouldn't we ask first about the weird position we found them at earlier?"
Beomgyu shrugs obviously, "he was scared and HueningKai helped easy!"
HueningKai nodded "yea, I think it was a childhood trauma, it was so suffocating, it is the first time i see Yeonjun terrified"

Beomgyu just asked again "so how do you feel!"
HueningKai shake his head along with his shoulders "I mean...I never actually hated him, even when you tell me about their plan I was more...disappointed!"

Soobin look at Beomgyu, "didnt you stop me when I was thinking about it?"
Beomgyu shrugs like it is an obvious thing "you are wisdom i should think twice about your words"
Soobin shake his head "okay then, let's go in and try to have a conversation"
HueningKai was clueless "what conversation?"
Taehyun just put his arm on HueningKai shoulders "come kai come"


The 4 went inside the car and little time after Yeonjun came back, sits and start the engine.
Beomgyu asked directly "Ya! Yeonjun how old are you?"
Yeonjun was little surprised by the sudden question "23!"

"Oow" The four said at the same time.

Making Yeonjun look at them fast in a questioning look then look back at the road
Beomgyu teased "you are old"
"Am still a teen, am 18" HueningKai said innocently making the others laugh except Yeonjun for sure who glare at him in the mirror with "Ya! don't cross the line"
"Wait...15 years ago the red night happened" Soobin asked "you were like 8 years right? Was there a realm beyond?"

Yeonjun side eyed him but answered "it was more like the justice outskirt, but after that day it became the lands beyond"

"Why they don't want wisdom to rule?" Taehyun asked from behind

Yeonjun was focusing on the road "what with the morning interrogation?"


They look at each other but HueningKai tried to let a positive conversation "we are going to justice to find what our parents not telling us!"

Yeonjun kept silent for some seconds but answered "because we have a different story to tell for that day"

The four were surprised, and Beomgyu spoked "wait...we all know justice blow things up on himself, the heaven gets angry and strike him directly with a BOOM...waaait" he said just maybe..."is your trauma from that day?"

Yeonjun didn't answer the last question but he did say "did you see it?" looking at the road "did you see the red night!"

Beomgyu realized it "no...father told me"

"Did you see it?" Soobin asked

Yeonjun didn't reply, but HueningKai spoked feeling mixed of anger and sadness "yes he did"
"What..." Soobin wanted to ask what did he saw but got cut in the start of his sentence
"one hour and we will arrive..." Yeonjun said "you want the truth go see it yourself"



Soobin idea of questioning him as a potential pillar went way wrong making them wonder now what really happened that day? If HueningKai said he saw it, it means he actually saw something different than what the story tells...

A silent hour went in the car, till they start to see a crumbling walls in the far horizon.

The more they get closer they saw dead bodies on the ground, thrown while birds eating them, bones filled the road too.
"HueningKai..." Soobin called
"Yes?"
"Promise to not use your vision till we are out"
HueningKai nodded...already feeling bad just with the view.

Yeonjun drive slowly to the inside, "where exactly?"
"Justice castle if you know it" Beomgyu answered
"No matter what don't interfere..." Yeonjun repeated "pillars are not welcomed here, if anything happened and you guys used your powers, trust me you won't be living till the ceremony day" Yeonjun informed "this is the illusionist territory, he rules here"
Taehyun said "we won't just go"

Inside...the view was more uglier, nothing is built fully, all was crumble on dirt, but the worst was how the people were so thin, having barely clothes hiding their bodies, yet the most parts are shown...some walking by leaning on the walls, other were crawling...seeing the vehicle they stretch their arms with "hee..lp"

HueningKai closed his eyes "am sorry I can't see"
"Switch with me" Taehyun who was in the middle switched with HueningKai.

Beomgyu was speechless looking at everyone face...but his tear broke down when he saw someone eating a dead body...screaming 'am sorry love but am hungry am hungry'

"This is..." Soobin wanted to say something but no words to describe it
"Justice?" Yeonjun said "remember how you guys were talking about your realms at the start?" He said in sarcasm.

Taehyun who felt anger said unconsciously "it because of the realm beyond we couldn't help them"

Yeonjun took out a sarcasm laugh but Soobin spoked "dedication realm bus reach this far to take some to the Academia Taehyun"


Taehyun felt betrayed from his own realm, they always said justice can't be reached...and the soldiers coming here always act like it their last...but here he is, coming by a vehicle!! With teenagers!!!


All the streets they passed was almost the same...desert, death...barely alive...those have no hope to live for tomorrow, true when that guy said chaos is salvation.
Yeonjun stopped the car in front of a stock of rocks and stones "we will need to walk form here" he said going down.
Beomgyu wore the eyepatch, this time because he is ashamed to call himself pillar of hope..not giving those one.

Yeonjun start searching his side bag again with "you guys will take your time as much as you want day, two, till chaos, and Teleport back, I in the other hand need this" he took out a red chalk and write on the vehicle front glass 'Joker'


They waited for him to lead the way, he walked to the side, going inside a crumble house, where two dead bodies were on a can't be even called bed.

HueningKai look immediately at the other side, walking and hugging Soobin hand hiding in it.
Out of the house to the other side, on some rocks then down some alley, that maybe they were stairs in some day...Taehyun eye went to a broken window seeing someone taking a knife, he stopped but before he can step one step, that guy dig it in his heart.

"Move"

He heard Yeonjun saying, Taehyun walked back behind them, after a 15 minute, they were walking near a halfed wall, it was a long one that took 5 minutes to reach it end, but it end was a broken metal fence gate.

Yeonjun stopped there and look straight.

The four stopped next to him...that wall was the one surrounding their target

"Welcome to justice castle" Yeonjun said in sarcasm


Beomgyu walked in unconsciously...it was the same as in his vision...a long way to the entrance, maybe a fountain was here or even a garden, but now its just rocks...metals...ashes...some dead plants...maybe they tried to grow in the past 15 years, but it look like not a single rain drops here after that day

Taehyun walked in too.

Soobin followed him, but HueningKai didn't, he doesn't want to go in at all...he unconsciously walk behind Yeonjun who was standing there and grabbed his t-shirt from behind.

"What the f**k" Yeonjun said looking back at him but HueningKai didn't even care he just kept that position "Ya! I need to go back"

"Just wait a little time please" HueningKai said

Yeonjun rolled his eyes but remembered how he helped him yesterday, so he just stayed there as a pay back.



---



Beomgyu walked on that rubble, he wanted to go where he was in his vision.

Taehyun walked to the near center where definitely was a fountain there...he went down to a broken part and saw the word Justice carved on one of the stone..."what justice?? heaven killed all who were in the house, that not justice at all" He said with himself

Soobin who didn't get in much stopped looking at the side thinking there even had a dog for sure, because the bones there were not for humans...he walked near to it, and saw other remain of bones but they were human...he looked at the castle..."unlucky to not survive even from this far" he then walk to Taehyun, who both walked to reach Beomgyu who went way inside of the remains.




Yeonjun who was standing asked "so what is the exam?"
HueningKai look at him "emm...it's a two people exam"
Yeonjun waited for more but HueningKai didn't speak, "Ya!" He turned around looking daggers at HueningKai "you lie you die! Did they tell you about this bounty hunter rule?"
HueningKai shake his head a no "i know I swear, just...I don't want to be alone"
Yeonjun huffs


"Look who finally decide to show up"


Yeonjun and HueningKai heard, and Yeonjun just mumbled "headache.."

A man in his 40 came from the other side of that long wall, along with a group of different ages.

"I saw the vehicle and didn't believe it"

Yeonjun look at him "hey oldman"

The man laughed "ahaha respectful as usual!"

"I don't like him" HueningKai hates the guy feeling blood in his hands...so many...

The man look at HueningKai "oh! I thought it Yunsoo! But..." he look around "you have a new team?"

Yeonjun just said in a bored way "Bounty"

The man laughed clapping "oh for real, you must share the price"

Yeonjun look at him and look away "time to let go" he whispered to HueningKai

The man start getting near...

Soobin and Taehyun looked at them and they start walking back to where HueningKai and Yeonjun were.

Suddenly he runs to Yeonjun direction...Yeonjun pushed HueningKai away to the ground...and the two clashed in eachother, grabing one another with one hand in the shoulder, but the other hand was down their stomach level, the man hand had a knife, and Yeonjun hand holding it away from him.

Yeonjun smirked "you are getting older"
The man was more angry...but felt Yeonjun taking off his grab from the shoulder and...a fist came to his face, and another and another...none stop, till he back off on his own.

Yeonjun went to him "come i did not finish"



-



At the time Beomgyu reach the place, he look at all the remains, its hard to say it is exactly the same, but somehow he just know it is. He went down...and start taking away some rocks...one and another some ashes, some dirt everything...til he saw it.

A small fingers bones.


"Justice" Beomgyu smiled "we meet again" Beomgyu hoped something will happen...but...

nothing....



-



At the entrance if that castle, Yeonjun didn't give the man a time to balance himself, a kick went straight to the knife, throwing it far away, he was about to give another hit, but he looked behind the oldman and one of his group was directing an arrow on him, "old trick" Yeonjun said slide away, but remembering something he cursed "f**k" and he went back to the arrow direction.


The man look behind Yeonjun and yells "DONT SHOO..." The arrow passed by him...


Taehyun stopped in shock Soobin start running, HueningKai eyes were wide open...because Yeonjun just went back to take the arrow for him, or else it would have hit HueningKai 


Beomgyu stands immediately touching his heart "this feeling..." he said turning to his friends direction, but saw everything around him going up, he wanted to yells at the others...but...

they were not there.

Things were going up in the air, but start forming up a ceiling...a wall a sofa...a kitchen..till Beomgyu was inside a castle, the justice castle.

He saw...

 

 

a man coming from the front door with "am home"
A lady came out of another inside door "honey! You are late!"
"As usual" the man start to take off his coat "we had some arguments"
"Wisdom again?"
"Dedication too this time"
The woman rolled her eyes "that woman is just a jealous one am telling you!"
"Daddy!"

Beomgyu saw a kid coming running and hugging the man..."Justice?" He wonder if it the same one that speaks with him...but the voice was....different.

"Hyunsoo my boy, how was your day?"

The kid smiled "good am waiting Nana"

Beomgyu saw a maid coming from the front door, and a little boy with her, this one was definitely bigger by 2 or 3 years.


HyunSoo went running to the boy, but the boy was polite enough to first walk to the elders greet them with a bow
The man laughed "no need my boy just go up and play"

The maid smiled "sir I will make dinner" she bows and went to the kitchen.

Beomgyu saw the two kids running up, he followed them.. to find himself in the room he was in before, at his second vision.

Beomgyu look at the kids.


The one who just arrived runs and took the justice necklace that was on a table he yells in a different voice as he is a grown man "Am the pillar of justice, no one can doubt my intentions”
“LIAR give me back what belong to me” HyunSoo said
The older took out his tongue and teased HyunSoo before they both start running.


Beomgyu saw the Justice heir getting angry till he yells

"YEONJUN”


Beomgyu heard the name..."ugh is it a common name here?"



"Okay Okay Okay listen you can reclaim..."

the kid named Yeonjun used his normal voice and Beomgyu definitely has goosebumps because he know that voice "it's...the voice in my vision" he walked to little Yeonjun "wait..." he look at HyunSoo "he died" he look at Yeonjun "he survived and became justice? But is he the same Yeonjun i know? No...but Yeonjun i know did saw the red night?" He went back focus on the conversation..


“Yaa! HyunSoo its imagination” Yeonjun said huffing “go I will keep my eyes on you”
“But it's late! Mother is going to kill me if she finds out I went outside” HyunSoo pouted
“Heroes are never afraid of consequence or anything if they are convinced of what they are doing” Yeonjun said and those word make the youngest HyunSoo nod agreeing and going out of the room


Beomgyu was confused, should he follow the dead one, or should he stay with the one communicating with him...he decide to stay when he saw little Yoenjun went to the window waiting for his friend

The door of the room got open he turn around with “you back already” but no it wasn’t HyunSoo it was the maid
“MOM” he said in shocked


Beomgyu mumbled "it's time to go out of here" because he is alive


“Time for the little lord to sleep you two played too much” the maid said while her eyes roaming the room searching for his lord “where…”
“Bathroom” Yeonjun lied
“Again?” she said a little angry looking at what he have “give the little lord his necklace and come out immediately”
“we were just playing”


Beomgyu saw the mother leaving the room he said "wait you should leave or you will die!" He observed what he was doing

“oh crap not now” the little Yeonjun grabbed the necklace in his neck “why is he there?” he said

Beomgyu went to the window behind him, and look outside, he thought he will see HyunSoo but..."Oh no" he said in disbelief but not a second and a lightening strikes...
 


Beomgyu open his eyes...taking in a breath, he saw himself still at the same position touching his heart...like all that vision was in 1 second, he saw HueningKai on the ground, Yeonjun having an arrow on his chest, and Soobin and Taehyun near them...he looked at the bones...but turn away running to his friends thinking..(could it be that the heaven didn't choose one because the HyunSoo didn't die? But if that right...why Yeonjun is the one showing up as justice? Did he had an affair with the maid?! And HyunSoo is actually a normal kid? But this feeling...just like when one of us get hurt, is Yeonjun that Yeonjun but no way is he HyunSoo...if he is the trauma is from loosing his parents and everyone that day!..)


-



The guy was frightening "I SAID DONT SHOOT" The group runs around Yeonjun fast... HueningKai stand, but the arrow guy came to him pushed him to the ground again with "if it wasn't you there, he always dodge now we all going to die, because of a stupid joke"

They were scared

Soobin arrived and wanted to pass by them "just..." hardly pushing them, he saw Yeonjun on his knees...already taken out the arrow from his chest. "Yeonjun!"

Beomgyu run pass by Taehyun and continue, Taehyun just snap out of his shock and run behind Beomgyu.

But what Beomgyu heard when he arrived just break all his hopes..

One of the men went to the one holding the arrows and said "congrats man! You just killed the son now wait for his father to show up and eat you alive"

Beomgyu look at them stopping "Yeonjun have a father?"

The guy looked at him "you are hanging out with the illusionist son and you don't know?"

"T-the...illusionist son!" Beomgyu felt a huge disappointment...(was it just a name similarities then...but the feeling! Is it just HueningKai?)

He was having high hopes even knowing he wanted chaos.

"Am not staying here" the guy who shot the arrow runs away.
And that action made the other do the same even the elder man said 'am sorry I don't want to die and run away.

Soobin finally can reach him, he saw all the blood coming from him even when Yeonjunis pressing it, Soobin pressed on with him, but HueningKai arrived touching him fast
Yeonjun pushed HueningKai away "Don't....or....he....will...curse you" he look at Soobin "just..go..." Yeonjun finish his sentence hardly start to close his eyes.

"GUYS COME I WILL TELEPORT BACK" Soobin yells, if being here is dangerous then he is right he need to just go far away from here

Taehyun holds Beomgyu who was just Standing there in defeat, dragging him to Soobin. Once they touched him, Soobin closed his eyes...tried to concentrate but he know it's way too far. "Come on come on" he said but somehow he can't go that far.


Beomgyu felt something...
 

He look back at the destroyed castle and saw the kid who now know his name is Yeonjun standing there. "Yeonjun" Beomgyu said wanting to go to him, but Taehyun hold him, seeing him looking at nothing and even called Yeonjun name


Little Yeonjun smiled at him and said

 

"go"


At that exact moment Soobin dissappeared...