The cards x the road

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos


Beomgyu knew that they had a party, last time he went for the book they were all celebrating something.

The four reach that traditional building, wondering of how they can enter without problems, first the passage was empty, but then a door got open, and they nearly were about to be exposed if not for Soobin pushing them fast inside another closed passage.

"You look awesome, maybe i should use the other outfit"
"No your good! Oh wait I forgot the tattoo.."

The guy run to the room and came out again with a sticker


The four look at eachother than look at Soobin, Soobin knew it is his time to sneak, he went to the window of that room when the street was empty again, he dissappeared and after 2 minutes he appeared again, with full arms of clothes.
"It's almost a shop inside" Soobin said surprised "a very bad taste shop!"

Beomgyu jumped on a mask of a devil with one eye "I like this"


Few minutes later all were wearing hell of strange clothes, more like things on things, animal fur in a dirty way, a cutted parts...and some masks of...they didn't know what they even means.
Soobin took a 4 tattoo stickers a normal ones to not be suspicious like 6 of hearts, 9 of diamonds, 3 and 5 of clubs.
HueningKai was putting it on the other arms and was amazed how they came out "this is actually amazing" he said in excitement
"Lets go" Taehyun said "we go 2 by 2 to not be suspicious"
Beomgyu nodded with "i will go with you, let's all try to blind in"


Taehyun and Beomgyu were the first to enter, everyone were celebrating, dancing with the people who plays instruments..
"Nice mask" a girl came near Taehyun
"Nice eyes" Taehyun flirts with her, trying to blind in.

Beomgyu definitely was shocked of Taehyun reply.

The girl took Taehyun hand and whispered "you want to dance" in his ears and Taehyun just nodded with the music and both went to where the instruments were been played

Beomgyu felt betrayed, but sure that Taehyun dedication to blind in was real! "Been Left alone? 3 clubs was fast"
Beomgyu look at the one talking to him arm, and it was 8 of Diamonds "better fast then late" Beomgyu said
"Did you pass the exams? I get out in the 2nd" 8 of diamonds says
Beomgyu laughed "i did too!"
8 of diamonds nodded "that need a drink let me bring one wait here"
Beomgyu didn't know what to do he just waited looking at Taehyun dancing with the girl and whispering things while laughing.


At the time Soobin and HueningKai gets in, "wow" HueningKai was mazed of the mood in here "what do you think they are celebrating?" He asked and Soobin shrugs not knowing what exactly.
Someone bumped at HueningKai, "oops sorry man or woman! I dont know..." he said while laughing the guy was surely drunk
"Man man!" HueningKai said correcting
But the guy lean on him, "it's fine to be woman, I don't mind, it's not like I mind if you are a man..."

"Oh God! Liam! I mean Jack of hearts i need to check on the others too" A girl which they both know was getting near.
"It's okay am handling him" HueningKai said in a little confident trying not to sound like his original voice
"Oh really!Thank you..." she looked at his tattoo "..oh you already from the hearts nice keep eye on him 6" she said and went the other direction

HueningKai look at Soobin with "just go get the book" and Soobin nodded leaving him.

HueningKai look at the drunk guy who keep drinking "you should stop no? Jack of hearts?"

The guy shrugs "come on you all know me! But I don't know you because you guys are a lot! Hahaha" he laughed "but why stop celebrating?, this comes one in a year"
"The celebrating? Or the drinks" HueningKai joked
"Both...let's go 6" he stand dragging HueningKai with him



-



At the time Soobin just took a drink taste it, didn't like it and put it back "bad costumes and drinks" he said with himself, his eyes landed on Yeonjun and Yunsoo near a torch of fire.
He stayed there to observe...because as Beomgyu said he will go to his room in some time.



In the other hand Beomgyu saw the guy coming back with a drink, he gave it to him "here cheers"
Beomgyu took a sip "mmm..cool"

"Diamonds come we will be playing" one guy tab 8 of diamonds and run to a direction..the later look at Beomgyu "9 diamonds, lets go play"
Beomgyu didn't signed up for a game he need informations...
Going to a side of that place, they saw a guy which Beomgyu know from his voice, with the name Scott who is having the Jack of diamonds, "TIME FOR SOME DRINKING GAAAMES"
He screamed and everyone yells with him cheering.
"Number 2 truth or dare if you can't we all drink the full cup" Jack of diamond spoke
"DARE" Number 2 screamed

"I dare YOU to cut a finger" he said laughing and number 2 just drink the whole cup

"Okay!" Beomgyu was surprised of how this game is going down! He just drink his cup too along with all the diamonds, and some spades were filling it again.



-




Taehyun who was now standing near a torch asked the girl "do you have fun in the Academia?"
The girl rolled her eyes "please no one have, especially when eyes are all on us"
"The eyes...yeah" Taehyun acted like he know
"I heard a rumor" the girl said with a smirk
"Which one and who said it" Taehyun asked
"It's from Jack of clubs the guy who usually hang out with the joker, he said that wisdom King actually watching everything even inside the pillars dorms"
Taehyun was speechless
"I even heard that dedication is trying to find the illusion shots to use it on his soldiers" the girl laughed
Taehyun just play along "he can't get it"
"Yeah, so stupid even us don't know how he created such a thing, and how many lost their lives as a failed experiments"
"You lost someone?" Taehyun asked
The girl look at him "my best friend"
"Didn't you think of leaving that place?"
The girl nodded "we all did think about leaving the illusionist...but where to go?"
The girl shake the idea away "lets celebrate the 4th year being alive after 18 in the realm beyond.
"4 years! Yes" Taehyun was clueless
"Yea..am sad for those who didn't live more than 18 over there, The illusionist feed on them!" She even winked saying that
Taehyun was more shocked not even believing it...



-




HueningKai stand nearby Liam who was now watching diamonds..."look they are having fun! But the hearts can't"
"Why" HueningKai asked innocently
Liam pouted "because we are the hearts!"
HueningKai nodded slowly in a fake "yea..ah! The hearts"
Liam came closer "you know I will be 23 this year?"
HueningKai was surprised "oh you look young"
Liam was laughing but stopped like he is remembering something "at that day i was 18, I went to the illusionist's den for the first time, I swear even from afar, that thing doesn't felt human at all, I felt..."he huffs not finding the right words
"Why you still there?" HueningKai felt the scared emotions coming from him
"And go where? To Justice and die with hunger? Or the other realms to live in prisons?"
HueningKai stayed silent...
"But live went better since that day lucky me...I admit it"
"And why you want chaos if your life getting better?"
Liam smiled...and HueningKai felt like it's a happy feeling...but the words he said wasn't. ..

"For me it's salvation"




-



Soobin saw Yunsoo leaving to some group of spades, leaving Yeonjun alone, first Yeonjun was standing but after he just walk away, and Soobin followed him. He saw Yeonjun going inside a small passage where no one can see him, leaned on it wall, closing his eyes for a second, taking a bottle of water drinking some and pouring what left on his face, wiped his face and walked back to the celebration, talking with some, taking some shot with others, not showing he is having a fever

Soobin thought... he should be the same...as the future king...as a leader..no one should see him weak.




-




"NUMBER 9 TRUTH OR DAAARE"
Beomgyu at this point know that none of the answers is going to not making him drink, although he is drunk already he screamed "TRUUUTH"
Jack of diamons asked "WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET"
Beomgyu screamed "AM THE PILLAR OF HOPE"
everyone look at him strangely, but he laughed and drink his cup, and everyone laughed at his joke drinking with him.
The Jack of diamonds laughed "and am pillar WISDOM! AHAHAHAHA"
Everyone were laughing drunk at this point







Back at Soobin who was shocked hearing Beomgyu yelling that from afar..."is he insane?" He mumble with himself, knowing he need to move faster, he saw Yeonjun busy so he went outside from the party to get the book according to Beomgyu informations.





-




After some minutes HueningKai came to the place where they supposed to meet outside and saw Soobin already there "you found it?" He asked and Soobin showed him the book
After seconds Taehyun came grabbing Beomgyu hardly with him..."this waaay" Taehyun said trying to bring him.
Soobin went to Taehyun  touched Beomgyu, looked at the two and they touched him then Puuuf they all dissappeared.


Showing up at their house, Beomgyu went to the sofa in a drunked way hugging the pillow and even talking with it, while Taehyun and HueningKai felt the pain from teleporting "oh God" Taehyun said sitting on the ground...
HueningKai did the same, not even able to stand
Soobin smiled with "you guys will get use to it"
He sits next the now sleeping Beomgyu and read, "it's all written just like Beomgyu said"
Taehyun spoked hardly "isn't it...then heaven...should choose a j..justice?"
Soobin nodded "that what supposed to happen, unless..."
"What?" Taehyun asked
"No...impossible" Soobin shrugs the idea he had of he didn't die! "maybe we need to read this carefully"
"Yea after a nap, also i need to search the place, maybe someone spying on us" Taehyun said leaning on the ground, And HueningKai did the same....not much time and both were a sleep.



.
.
.
.


Taehyun open his eyes, he look around to see everyone sleeping deeply, even Soobin make a place near Beomgyu on the sofa, he look at the table and find the book and next to it a broken pieces of some technology...he know Soobin must searched the house while they were a sleep.
"So they were listening..." Taehyun wanted to know what the point? Didn't they sent them here to death?, why they are stalking them...what their parents actually want? And is it real that his father want to use the shots on the soldiers?
He stands, went to his room, took a shower change to his sportive clothes, goes out for a run, after a 40 minutes he came back took another shower...went to the kitchen ate a sandwich for the breakfast, than took the book carefully to not wake anyone and start reading it.


Beomgyu open his eyes, a headache strike directly or mostly a hungover, "my head!" He said and that made the two next to him also wakes up.
Standing and looking at Taehyun Beomgyu remembered "oh that day you went for a run"
Taehyun look at him with a surprising smile nodding.
"Yeah I know, some things never change" Beomgyu went to his room, definitely to change and shower too, that make Soobin and HueningKai do the same.

After taking Breakfast and discussing what yesterday informations were, Beomgyu announced that last time they went to training, but today they should go to the 4th exam!
"Are we guys going to talk about this?" HueningKai pointed to the devices on the table
"That how they spy on us!" Taehyun said "I have no idea who is with us or against us! Hearing the realm beyond i feel pity, but also knowing they want to kill everyone in chaos that unforgettable"
HueningKai nodded "some of them are good, others are evil"
"If the girl was right" Soobin tried to understand "and they been getting killed at 18..."
"Why?" Beomgyu asked "why 18 exactly?"
"I don't know but one thing is coming to my mind" Soobin answered "he is afraid of someone turning 18 and becomes justice, if it happened his plan is done"
"But if that the reason, why he stopped 4 years ago?" HueningKai wasn't finding a logic "did he found him and killed him already?"
"4 years ago..." Taehyun thought about it, "I think it's the time when the shots killing people start to spread in the justice realm"

Soobin shrugs "like this we will just reach chaos again...we need real informations not just people mumbling their stories" he look at HueningKai "if justice died the heaven will choose a new one, this one didn't die since he actually use his power to make Beomgyu use his vision coming back here"
Beomgyu nodded "yeah that wasn't my vision back then, I asked where I was he said in my soul"
Soobin continues "what i see that dead can't use visions, all this mistakes we did should not be repeated, I say we need to start from the beginning"
"As..." Taehyun spoked "...from Beomgyu first vision?"
Beomgyu shrugs "I think it's all started the day of the red night...what the justice pillar did for the heaven to go berserk on him?" Beomgyu thought of it, remember the words 'maybe we will meet again' he look at them "guys I think i need to go to justice"
"Come on!" HueningKai said in sarcasm "we can't just teleport a vehicle to the outside and hit the road"
Soobin shake his head
"You can!" Beomgyu said "you actually teleported a beast with you"
"And who knows the road to the realm of justice?" Taehyun asked obviously none of them
"Someone from justice?" Beomgyu said thinking if he can actually ask someone
Soobin smirked "okay you will find someone HueningKai will go with you to play with their emotions to accept"
"Are we playing dirty?" HueningKai said in a shocking expression
Beomgyu just stands "yes let's go, or else we will be asking questions forever till chaos comes and I lose another eye"
Soobin look at Taehyun "you can find a vehicle?"
Taehyun nodded
"I will go to the principal for him to not even think of coming here, then i will teleport back to you.


Everyone did as they been told to by Soobin


Taehyun went searching the area, while Soobin took a broken device with him, show up next the principal at his office and slammed it on his desk "Mind if you explain?" The principal was about to but Soobin didn't even let him "I don't want to know, we need to practice give the next days off from the exams till I show up here again" and he dissappeared.


The principal just swallowed his saliva



At this time Beomgyu and HueningKai found some group from justice, smiling to them Beomgyu greeted "good morning"
They looked at him, and went in a surprising tone "pillars!!"
Beomgyu laughed awkwardly "we need to ask if any one of you know the road to justice?

One of them responds, "not really, the small amount of us who were hanging in justice just got here by a bus coming from the dedication realm"

"Okay" Beomgyu and HueningKai left in disappointment.


"Hey guys!" Beomgyu went to another group "anyone from justice?"
"Me" a girl said
"Great! do you by any chance know the road back to justice?"
The girl shake her head a no "I came in a bus from dedication, but it took 20 hours to be here"
Beomgyu nodded "okay" he turn to look at HueningKai "mine took a day and a half"
HueningKai said "2days, justice is the closest to the Academia"

Beomgyu walked again to another group and they said the same, he tried and tried, till one spoked in a random group
"I heard the Realm beyond knows better the road"

Beomgyu look at HueningKai "okay thank you" he walked away and asked HueningKai "should we try?"
HueningKai nodded "desperate times"

Beomgyu saw a girl alone he walked to her "hey..."
The girl look at them and left.

HueningKai laughed so hard

Beomgyu frown, he went to another one and they did the same. "Okaaaay!" Now more than 6 people just ignored them..."okay i gave up" he said in defeat but then he saw Yunsoo "oh! Hey you" Beomgyu tried to not be friendly because the guy now didn't spent time with him.
Yunsoo eyes went wide open but he replied "h-hi"
Beomgyu asked directly "you know the road to justice realm?" He asked knowing he is actually from justice
Yunsoo shake his head a no
"Oh...you know anyone knows?"
Yunsoo nodded
"Who?"
"Some bounty hunters know every road" Yunsoo answered "but you need to give to receive, and better keep it anonymous because it is YOU"
Beomgyu look at HueningKai Who was concentrated on the friendly feelings "okay! How can I Do that?"
Yunsoo smiled "just one paper and a pen, write what you need, what to give, and the location number also but don't go to the location go to it opposite like 13 go to 31! Once they took the paper they agree, so they can't refuse after, it's the bounty hunters code, and better if you put it in our dorms"
Beomgyu tabbed him with "thank you" and both left

 

Yunsoo look at them confused "why did i told them?"


HueningKai walked away feeling guilty "what we will give? Do you have anything precious?"
Beomgyu shake his head "no...what they need here...oh!" He runs "Let's go we need Soobin"
HueningKai was confused..."YA!!"





-




Walking with her group, Chaewon looked at a paper on the wall, she left the group and went reading..."emm!...I wish I know the road" she took the paper "but I can't let anyone have the reward" she went directly to Scott "hey where is Yeonjun we have a bounty to collect"
Scott shrugs "can I do it?" he took the paper from her hand and read it "damn! Am bad at directions, maybe Liam can remember?"
Chaewon rolled her eyes "you want our reputation to reach the floor!"

"What i can do?" Liam came looking at the paper "yes of course I can do it"
Chaewon have this off look "where is the gates to the outside?"
Liam start to look around
"Yeah exactly!" She walked away, searching the Academia till she spotted her target "YEONJUN" she yells running to him, the moment she was next to him she gave him the paper.
"What is this?" Yeonjun took the paper unconsciously looking at her "what..no way!" He look at her and she was already looking daggers at him "we need the information to win"
Yeonjun wished the ground to swallow him "are you stupid? Who will want to go to justice and give informations about the next exam! Who ever they are they should stay here and succeed in the exam since they know? It is a lie"
Chaewon shrugs "we took the paper already!"
"Your problem"
"You are my bounty hunter leader!"
"Still not my business"
"Yeonjun!"
"..."
"Let's go and check at least! Please everyone know I took the paper by now! Reputation?"
Yeonjun shake his head in disbelief "no brain"
"YEONJUN"
"OKAY!"





-




Soobin, HueningKai and Beomgyu were waiting in a random small closed street, as Yunsoo told them to do it.
"Stealing the exam information!" HueningKai said "and making people tell what they know...I am not a pillar of love anymore"
Beomgyu put his hand on HueningKai shoulders with "someone said desperate times"

The three heard a runing steps and they saw a girl jumped her last step to the street "here I am" she looked with a smile but her smile fade "oh no! No no no no no nooo" she said in anger seeing the pillars
"Rules are rules Chaewon" Beomgyu said from afar walking closer to her
"how you even knew the rules!" Chaewon said in disbelief "wait you know the next exam?"
Soobin nodded
Chaewon smirked "deal is a deal i take you to the justice, so give me the information"
HueningKai easily said "she is lying"
Beomgyu frown "you don't know the road? You have the paper?"
Chaewon looked at HueningKai "the driver is someone else! I came running in excitement" she looked back

And they all did, seeing Yeonjun coming "Damn" Beomgyu said

Yeonjun look at Chaewon and who is with her, he stopped and turn around
Soobin said "desperate times" he teleported in front of Yeonjun
Yeonjun stopped with "wow!"
Soobin look at the paper in Yeonjun hands "so it's a deal then" he faster took his hand and Teleported with both of them to Beomgyu and HueningKai.

Beomgyu wave a goodbye to Chaewon with a smile.

And they all dissappeared

Chaewon look around in confused "oh come on..."



-


The four show up in front of the pillar house.

Yeonjun take his hand off "the you think you are doing?"
Beomgyu shrugs "the deal is a deal!"
Yeonjun was about to explode in anger thinking of what Chaewon put him into.
"We will go all in since there cameras at the street and Teleport outside from inside" Soobin declare going in, and Beomgyu followed him. HueningKai smiled at Yeonjun stretching his arm "after you"
Yeonjun roll his eyes and did go inside...

Once they were inside Soobin took Yeonjun arm again not trusting him to do it himself...
But Yeonjun took it off with "Change first, your not going to justice like this!" He look up and down at their uniform.
"Ooh!" Soobin said "I will be right back"
Beomgyu runs inside their house too, but HueningKai stayed
Yeonjun frown "just go i will wait"
HueningKai smiled feeling no lies, yes...since Beomgyu told him how Yunsoo kept lying now he is using his vision full time for no mistake.

After few minute they came out with some clothes, Yeonjun who was waiting actually take out a sarcasm laugh, because they still look expensively neat...
"What!" Beomgyu said
"Just let's go" Yeonjun said in defeat

Soobin stand next to them the two touched Soobin, he look at Yeonjun he shake his head putting his hand on his shoulder disappearing.




The 4 show up outside, near a vehicle type of a ranger one that can go on hard roads with Taehyun inside of it, Beomgyu give some random clothes to Taehyun "Change"

Taehyun look at them, look at Yeonjun "guys are we that desperate"

HueningKai nodded turning around "you change i don't look" he said closing his eyes
Beomgyu and Soobin turned too and the two look at Yeonjun
Yeonjun shake his head standing already with crossing arms "aren't you all boys living together" and turn too, he look at HueningKai next to him with a confused look "you already turned why closing your eyes?"
HueningKai had an "O" with his mouth opening his eyes and even giggles.

"Am done!" Taehyun said going outside the vehicle, Yeonjun went to it, start checking it.
The 4 kept looking at him going from inside starting the engine to the outside checking the motor, and even check if there is an extra tire and more fuel, when he finished he look at them with "let's go, he went to the driver seat, Soobin next to him, and the other 3 in the back seats



Hitting the road...all of them were looking outside amazed of the nature far away, the clear sky..the flying birds...Yeonjun look at them in the mirror, thinking if they ever went outside, even HueningKai opened the window and take his head outside feeling the breeze.
"Beautiful..." Soobin said unconscious with a low voice.
"Yeah!" Taehyun replied "I think this is my first time going out like this"
Beomgyu nodded "even when I came they had black windows, I slept all the time"
HueningKai said "me too"
Soobin nodded also "same with me!"

Yeonjun shake his head but didn't say anything.


5 hours passed and the time for the four passed fast, they even start to talk about things, attitudes and comparing it to eachother realms.

Yeonjun stopped the car in the side of the road, and the three behind find it opportunity to open the door and go outside, to stand and also feel the atmosphere.
Soobin look at them opened his window and lean on it with his both arm crossed putting his chin on them smiling how Beomgyu hit HueningKai and the two start runing circles on Taehyun.

They played as much as they wanted, Taehyun jumped at the open back of the vehicle along with Beomgyu but HueningKai went to the back seat.

Yeonjun who was taking a rest sits correctly starts the engine and hit the road again.
A 2 hours, and Yeonjun stopped again saying to Soobin "tell them to come inside the road will get worse"
HueningKai screamed "guys come in! Or you will fly"

Getting back in Beomgyu said "why none of us flying tho?" he look at Soobin "related to brain! You should learn how to fly Soobin!"
Taehyun laughed "haha..it will look funny tho.."
Beomgyu said "stop stop stop stop"

Yeonjun hit the breaks with "what?"

Beomgyu open the door, went to the ground took some plants and rocks and went in "lets go" Yeonjun drives again, while Beomgyu look at Taehyun "time is precious you should learn how to use your elements" he gave the plants to Taehyun. "You need your telekinesis power too" he gave the rocks to Soobin
Soobin took them "I have no idea how to"
Beomgyu remembered what triggers it "okay I can't help at that part"

While they were trying this time it didn't take Taehyun so much time to see some sparkes..."look look" they all were happy cheering...but the vehicle they were in start to vebrate
"That not me right?" Taehyun said scared
Yeonjun was the one replying "no the road...it will be like this the most of time"

The sky now was dark, and just the vehicle light are the only one making the road could be seen, all the four who were having fun now were concentrating on the front.

HueningKai even closed the window now with "this is scary"

Some time passed...


Vrrrruuuum


Vrrruuuum



They start to hear a voice getting closer, Yeonjun look at the mirror saw Beomgyu, he took the wheel with one hand and start searching inside a side bag he had, till he take out something black like a patch and throw it on Beomgyu with "hide your eye, don't show your visions you are not welcomed in this side"
Beomgyu did it fast and Taehyun helped wearing it asking "why you even have this"
"To see in the dark" Yeonjun replied, and suddenly a motorcycle jump from nowhere in front of them.
Yeonjun hit the break so fast making everyone dashing in the front
Yeonjun cursed "this mot*er er" he went off the vehicle in anger.

HueningKai just said "isn't it this time that we should just drive and not get out"

They saw the motorcycle guy went down too, and another Vruum Vrruum heard,

Beomgyu look at the side and saw more coming and peeking inside the car, even knocking with "helloooo"

"Get the away of their" they saw Yeonjun coming and pushing the guy from the window all the way to the ground.

"Aren't you a mad one! You want to fight?" The guy stands fast in anger pushing Yeonjun too, but the later didn't flinch and grabs him, when other were cheering...seeing the fight going to start for sure Soobin opened the door, to go outside calling "Yeonjun!"

The cheers stopped...

"Open the lights" one of them yells in that dark and the motorcycles light up all in Yeonjun direction.

Yeonjun pushed the guy away from him, and rise his arm hiding the light from his eyes with it

"The joker tattoo"

Someone says not sure, "damn! Sorry for real, so sorry"
Another said "don't go from the valley it has a vehicle ambush"
Yeonjun look at them, didn't say a word and went back to the driver seat, closing the door Soobin closed his too and Yeonjun drive away.


"You are known" HueningKai commented "I wonder what you did to be in your place today"
"Killed so many? Duh!" Beomgyu said

"Why you went out?" Yeonjun said out of nowhere looking at Soobin slightly then back at the road. "Just stay inside or more problems will come if they know you guys here"
Soobin defended himself "they were more and you were one! What I watch them beating you? We can't reach justice if you are dead"

Yeonjun hold his anger in his breath, "bloody hell...just remember why your wisdom daddy couldn't come here, it's the only wisdom thing he did in his life"

The four look at eachother, for real their parents never goes near the area after the red night, they ignore it...like it never there...saying they can't reach it because of the realm beyond near it


The ride now was silent, all of the four were sleeping silently, Yeonjun was driving in peace for hours now, till something show up on the front glass.
He clenched his lips together seeing the drop of the rain "bad timing" he said in a low voice, because they were all a sleep...

Drop

Drop

Drop

Yeonjun sits straight focusing on the road, "just rain, no stormy weather"



The rain was dropping but by the time, it became more heavier...

As much as he love it the lightening strike on the horizon in front of him.

Yeonjun hardly but slowly stopped the vehicle, to not wake up anyone, pressing his hold on the wheel, closing his mouth tightly, and even closing his eyes...

HueningKai Open his eyes immediately, touching his heart, "why its hurt...?" he look at the stopped vehicle and look at Yeonjun in the very strange position, "you feel...terrified"

The thunder voice echoes, the others heard it but also ignore it and kept sleeping


HueningKai felt more worse...he gets closer stretched his hand to Yeonjun whispered "you know I can help"

Yeonjun who was now trembling and breathing heavily, look at the hand for few seconds...and when the lightening strikes again, he immediately took it, pressing on it...feeling slightly...

 

better...