The wisdom X the deal

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

"Go"



Soobin just felt suddenly a boost of energy and feeling he is able to go that far he immediately dissappeared.



Appearing in their house, Soobin saw if everyone was there, and thank God they were, he saw HueningKai immediately touching Yeonjun to heal him.

While Beomgyu just went sitting on the sofa with "just let him die...he is the illusionist son"
Taehyun explained "even he is, he took the arrow in behalf of HueningKai, or else..."
Beomgyu didn't know that. he wasn't at the scene, he kept silent...yet he have so many to say.

Yeonjun start opening his eyes...feeling like nothing went through his chest, he saw himself leaning on Soobin chest, he immediately moved away and stand.

HueningKai smiled "you feeling better?"

Yeonjun look at him than at his chest, his clothes were bloody but the injury is like never been there.

"Illusionist son" Beomgyu said in sarcasm
Yeonjun turn to look at him.
"What!" Beomgyu who was in his limite said "the cat ate your tongue?"
Yeonjun smirked "sorry am not going everywhere bragging who my father is just like some people"
Beomgyu stand from the sofa in anger "guess you are not that proud! Maybe you know he is so wrong wanting chaos"
Yeonjun look directly at his eyes "you guys who will bring chaos not us! Aren't you 4?"
Beomgyu at this point just yells
"YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW YOUR STUPID PLAN WITH YUNSOO FAKE VISION"
Yeonjun was definitely shocked...
"YES YOU , WE KNOW ABOUT THE ILLUSIONIST SHOTS"
Soobin tried to calm him down "Beomgyu calm down!"
"Calm down?" He did speak with Soobin in a lower voice "I swear...I had more hope in him than Yunsoo" he tells what in his heart "when he got shot i...felt the pain..." Beomgyu voice start to shake "the pain i felt when you guys died"

everyone was silent...

"And that vision..." Beomgyu unconsciously didn't care about Yeonjun there "...I wasn't seeing the justice heir! All this time I saw his friend, a maid son!"

"What!" Taehyun didn't get it "a maid?"

Beomgyu nodded yes he looked at Yeonjun who was having a very questionable look at his face "Guess what! His name is YEONJUN"

"Wait..." Soobin thought "...is he the on who having powers?"

Beomgyu nodded "and he is dead while the other HyunSoo left the castle in the red night!" He remembered "oh you think you teleported yourself?" He laughed like he is a crazy person "Ahaha...no...that dead Yeonjun was standing there he told us to go...and we puffff, just like he triggered my powers once he did the same with yours..a dead person"

"Did justice have an affair with the maid?" Taehyun asked
And Yeonjun took out a small laughed in disbelief.
Beomgyu hit his shoulder with "You dare to laugh!"

Yeonjun look at Beomgyu "did you see what cause the red night?"

Beomgyu hesitated "no matter what cause it, all I see now is chaos is coming because of all the lies both sides trying to fed our head with....what did we do to you? What all these people who had NOTHING to do with the EX-pillars and the red night do to you?"

Yeonjun didn't reply...

"At the end your plan is to run back to your daddy the night before Chaos!"

Yeonjun again was surprised...he knows?

"But am telling you" Beomgyu laughed in sarcasm "no one will survive...I have seen it all"

Soobin looked at the mental tired Beomgyu, he lived the past the future the lies...everything and he is still trying so hard to save them... "all what the realm beyond ever wanted is wisdom not to rule right?"

Yeonjun looked at Soobin

"Then I promise..." Soobin said "the rules is after the ceremony i will became the king, at the same time I will give it up, take it, take it all, i will give it up to your father infront of all my nation i dont care!"
"Soobin Hyung!" HueningKai called in sadness
"I.." Soobin mark show up in his forehead adding "I.. Don't want to rule a nation of 4 realms, that never was in my plans, all I want is peace and now most importantly the justice realm to back up again...I want to help the people, showing them hope, love, dedication and even justice to what happened to them at the last 15 years, if the illusionist is the solution then am giving up the thrown to him"

They all saw Yeonjun actually start to get interested, "....it is not my decision to take"

"Than till your father..." Soobin was determinate

The three others wanted to refuse, but...

"...till your father to accept my conditions first and I will do it without a single hesitation"

Yeonjun rise an eyebrow "conditions?"

Soobin tells "yes, to unite all the realms, never leave one behind, never favorite one on another, and treat all the people the way he is treating his son"

Yeonjun face expression did change hearing the last part...

Beomgyu remembered what he told them in details, and what Soobin actually heard in Yeonjun room before...Soobin definitely using his wisdom vision indeed

"What are you refusing? Tell him what i said literally and if he accepted, we have a very good and peaceful way to live all of us" Soobin insisted he even stretched his arm "deal?"

Yeonjun look at the hand shake...he wanted to take the chance...that deal actually will give the illusionist what he want...but the people, those stupid one around him...and even others...

Soobin look at him "hesitating? what part you want to change?"

Taehyun, Beomgyu and HueningKai look at eachother knowing what Soobin going after.

Yeonjun did move in frustration, he even played with his lips in annoying "just cut the last part" he said it, he just said it

"Which one?" Soobin asked "never leave one behind?"

Yeonjun smiled a smile knowing he is just getting deceived by this last question "you actually know!"

Soobin said "a father-son relation? So different of how he treat you? Yes I know" he took his arm back the mark on his forhead dissappeared "I will give up my thrown to you not the illusionist, from an heir to another this is a new generation, and I know you will treat them better, i saw how you treat your people even if they hate you, you are a better option, and if you didn't care about them you would have shaked my arm, think about it, and till your father, if yes stop all the plans and lies, and if anyone took the shot tell us to not confuse it with justice, like that all who is in the realm beyond and justice will have a bright future, if not...we will deal with you with force because that the only option you let us have" with that Soobin moved away and pointed to the door "you can leave, till I hear a reply the exams are off"

Yeonjun didn't say a word at first he walked pass them and stopped "if...just if he said yes...am still insisting in what I said when we first met"
Soobin nodded "that fight will be between us then, it had nothing to do with the thrown"


Yeonjun hearing that he left the house.


The door got closed, and the three looked at Soobin, Soobin look back at them "did I exaggerated?"
The three look at eachother...smiles form up in their face and Beomgyu was the first to tease "ALL HAIL TO THE PILLAR OF WISDOM"
Taehyun went start smacking his arm with "you scared me for a second"
While HueningKai was clapping in happiness.

Soobin smiled in a shy way, looking down and even biting his lower lip..he look at Beomgyu with "are you okay?"
Beomgyu nodded "am SOOOO okay"
HueningKai just asked "and how we will find justice if they say yes?"
Soobin smiled...

The three were surprised of the smile "wait you have an idea?"

Soobin nodded "if justice died! Who will heritage the power?"
"His son!" Taehyun said
"And what if the elder son died?"
Beomgyu realized "the other children!"
Soobin nodded, "so if what you saw is right! The one we thought is the heir did became the heir now!"
HueningKai smiled "HyunSoo is our target!"
Soobin nodded, and I guess we all know his age and his name, and we have all the data we need here in the Academia!"

HueningKai "should we go check!"
Taehyun refuse "we need to rest first, we still have time"

Agreeing on taking a rest, because the trip was an adventure...a wild one for some...


Time has passed...and it was the middle of the night. Soobin who was sleeping peaceful start to wake up because he heard some footsteps, he opened his eyes and look at the door that was getting open...he sits fast ready to anything...but Beomgyu head peeked.

"Beomgyu?" Soobin said surprised "everything okay? You had a vision?"

Beomgyu went in and closed the door behind him, "no.." he whispered, he came in and sits on the bed "there is something i didn’t say that I saw in the red night"
Soobin was listening seriously...

"That little Yeonjun was at the windows of the castle waiting for HyunSoo...but he saw something else"
"What did he saw?" Soobin asked
Beomgyu take a deep breath hesitated but he is already here "there was two people standing, one with the black outfit i saw before in my vision sadly i couldn't recognize it, the other..."

"You know who?"

Beomgyu nodded "the Ex Pillar of dedication... Taehyun mother"
"Beomgyu are you serious?" Soobin wasn't believing it

Beomgyu nodded "and she used her vision to..." he stopped

Soobin said in disbelief "lightening, she...killed justice!"

Beomgyu nodded, "I even saw the mark shining in her hand before the explosion..."

Soobin thought about it..."looking at her health condition these last 15 years..."

Beomgyu nodded "that is the heaven real punishment! Not killing innocent people along with them! As we thought about justice that a human doing"

Soobin clenched his fist on the bed sheet, "Taehyun..." he felt bad "so our parents did hide it, and the lands beyond was right after all!"
Beomgyu nodded "but what am thinking about is...if Yeonjun is 23 what a kid of 8 years doing there at that time and he is from the outskirt!"

Soobin shrugs "HyunSoo should be 21,he can't be justice Beomgyu"

Beomgyu nodded...still disappointed...






- the morning.


Taehyun woke up early, again went for a run, and came taking a shower...this time he found a restaurant open, and he buy breakfast, moreover they give it for free when they saw the pillar.
He knock on every door, and everyone were lazy getting up.

Some time passed and all they were now around the table having sparkling eyes.

Taehyun smiled proudly saying "bonne appetite"
"I love you!" HueningKai said with full happiness and even make a heart shape with his fingers.
Beomgyu just copy HueningKai with "me too"
Soobin smiled doing the same "me three"
Now Taehyun felt little shy "just eat please"

Eating delicious food, everyone was in the mood...they changed to their uniform, and went outside going to the Academia.



Today The Academia was full of students, since there wasn't any exams, they start studying...everyone chooses subjects, and even clubs were start to recruiting members.

HueningKai asked looking at the ads by all the students "if we lived to study what club you guys want to join?"
Beomgyu said immediately "any club playing guitar"
HueningKai smiled "I would like the piano"
Taehyun just said "soccer"
They look at Soobin "me...I like to read, and write too, maybe the news paper club to write diaries maybe articles"

Arriving at principal office, he greeted them "good morning"
"We like to see some information about the IDs of all the students" Soobin with a serious face talked
The principal nodded, clicking on a button calling someone.
Taehyun asked "can you fake an ID?"
The principal shake his head "it is impossible since it have a specific code but you have the right to change your name but not your birth date it is something you can't change"
"What about those in justice and the lands beyond!"
The principal shrugs "everyone before 15 years had one as they were born and got registered, those are who we have in the Academia others are not in the age of the Academia yet!"

"Perfect"

A woman entered and after the principal instructions she said "this way please!"

They all followed her, and Soobin before he goes out said "no exams yet" they left, all the way to another small building, "we keep the paper files and the electronic one in here" she said and left
Beomgyu entered with "Soobin already been here in the other time line" Seeing so many files stocked with each realm "all take one and find who ever has 21"
"Do we need the month and the day" HueningKai asked
"Yoh know when?" Taehyun asked and HueningKai nodded "13 / 9"
"Wow!" Soobin said amazed
"I have a speech to tell i need to know everything!" HueningKai explained
"You did perfect!" Beomgyu said already seeing it
"For real!" HueningKai confident just raised up


Searching every paper for those who match the dates, it passed the lunch time and they went for a double check to everything just in case they miss someone.


The time flies, and they were so tired, Taehyun took all the matching candidate file with "imagine if he failed the first exam"
Beomgyu laughed "hehe...unworthy since childhood curse"
"There is 5 people, we exclude girls its just 3!"
HueningKai asked "shall we exclude the 4realms too?"
Soobin shrugs "we don't know what happened 15years ago, maybe he could get inside of one"
"This make me think..." Beomgyu look at the 3 "if he is justice, and he saw us, why he didn't come to us? Does he want chaos too"

The words let the 3 speechless.

"Come on! Let find our candidates"

First one was from dedication realm...all the four tried to not look suspicious stalking him, he was a funny guy for sure, laughing with everyone, knowing most of the people.

"Not bad" Taehyun said and the 3 nodded but their hopes got shut down when they saw he have a twin.
"Yeah let's go" Taehyun said walking away


The second one was an introvert, very small and tiny, wearing all black and over size clothes, he didn't talk to anyone except one person, definitely his best friend, which is a girl.

"Maybe he had a lot going on" Beomgyu tried to stay positive "if I was him I would be introvert"
The 3 nodded agreeing

But suddenly he stand and walk all the way to the girls washroom.

They all look at Taehyun.

Taehyun looked at the file "they marked the gender boy"


The last one was someone they know before "no not him" Soobin and Taehyun were disappointed
Beomgyu and HueningKai didn't know who he was, "who is this?"
Taehyun explained "the guy who wanted to burn all the flags in the second exam"
Beomgyu just said "we never know! Maybe just childhood struggles..." he thought about any excuse "...yea"

Feeling disappointed, the four just saw everyone going back to their dorms, the sky was start becoming darker.

HueningKai just asked "you guys think it is that guy?"
Soobin look at HueningKai "how do you feel about him?"
HueningKai just made a no continuesly with his head
"Time for plan B then, because am sure the IDs won't be a much of help"
Beomgyu look at him strangely with "plan B?"
Soobin nodded "a Pillar club"

The three look at him confused

Soobin look at Beomgyu with "remember what you said about us going on top of the symbols?"
Beomgyu nodded touching his eyepatch that he did leave on for no reason "the marks shown up...oh wait! If Justice Heir stands there his mark will glow!...why i didn't think of that!"

Soobin nodded "if Yunsoo with all his sacrifices and believes in us, heaven didn't choose him, and if Chaos didn't kill you immediately after Taehyun it means he went after Justice!"

Beomgyu, Taehyun and HueningKai were shockedly amazed "true.."

Soobin continue "so, since everyone is doing clubs in the school we will do ours but with a small trick of the symbol!"

HueningKai felt excited already "oh yes let's blind in the Academia I really wanted to do that"
Taehyun nodded "wisdom have talked, we will obey"
Soobin glares at him.
Beomgyu was already smiling "sounds fun, you keep it wisdom prince!"
Soobin roll his eyes "let start tomorrow then"




Next day.


The principal of course was very opened up to the pillars club, but he didn't know exactly what they are up to!, he asked workers to help, and Taehyun and Beomgyu went in charge of the tent... after some hours everything was ready.

Getting inside HueningKai was amazed, it wasn't just a regular open one, no it was a big one, and have the symbols on the middle as a circle, and 4 small desks for each one of them.

The four wanted to try if it works first, and when Soobin stepped on his symbol on that circle it did show up on his forehead.
"It's working!" Beomgyu said happily
Taehyun asked "we won't bring chaos early or something right?"
Beomgyu shake his head a no "the sky need to be devided, it is one day in every generation no doubt"
"18 years last pillar with 18 days" HueningKai said knowing his birthday and lessons.

Taehyun stepped on his and saw his mark on his hand "cool" he said first time seeing it
HueningKai step on it, nothing happened "wait.."
Beomgyu helped "your heart"
HueningKai look under his uniform "oh yes! Cool one"
Beomgyu stepped on it too "I can't see it but is it working?"
The 3 nodded to him.

"So we are ready!" Soobin declare and HueningKai went outside to switch the sign to 'open for the one - for fun' and came back inside little excited

They waited...

And waited...

They heard students asking questions, but passing by it...

"I feel they are not brave enough..." HueningKai said in disappointment.
Beomgyu rolled his eyes "I swear I don't see us that scary"
Taehyun laughed with "ahaha you are the most scary one with the hair color and bangs"
Beomgyu pouted "style style"

But some opened the tent, "c-can we come in?" Three shy girls asked
And Soobin was fast to smile with "for sure"
The girls giggles with eachother, happily...
Taehyun tells the rules "rules are simple step on the 5th symbol and choose who you want to know or chat with"
One girl jumped on the symbol and said "wisdom"

Of course girls are excluded but they need to play along with everyone.

The second one stepped on it after her friend and looked at HueningKai with "Love" hiding her red face.
The third one who stepped on the symbol looked at Taehyun "dedication"
Taehyun look at Beomgyu shrugging it teasing him.
Beomgyu jaw dropped since none of the girls choose him, "we still have the whole Academia..." he said sitting on his own disk...alone, a chitchat happened between them, and the three girls went outside with happy red faces, and chocolate bars as gifts.

After that first group, they didn't even have the time to talk to each other...everyone was coming in, mostly curious, but all ended up with a good conversation, asking question asking to show them vision.

Lunch time arrived, HueningKai went outside and check that there is no one waiting and switch the Signe to 'closed'.

Beomgyu huffs "ufff...I wish i stayed alone just the first time"
"Boys curious about you the most" Taehyun said
And Beomgyu replied annoyed "they ask me to see their future, i don't even know if am living to the next week!" The three laughed at him "laugh laugh, but it is the truth, let's go eat at the restaurant"
"Yea am hungry" Soobin stands immediately.


Going to their usual table with their fancy plates, eating other things not a sandwich felt like heaven on earth for them.
"We need to learn how to cook" Beomgyu said with a full mouth
"I gave up" Taehyun didn't even bother to think about it.
HueningKai laughed with "am still hoping for justice to be good cooker, I miss a healthy breakfast and dinner"

The restaurant was full, everyone was needing food after the clubs activities and the recruiting process, Soobin eye went to a specific table, searching for someone but he wasn't there.
HueningKai saw Soobin looking he turn and smile seeing the loud lands beyond people "are you waiting desperately for the reply?"
Soobin looked at HueningKai and nodded
"Why! You hated that much to be the king?" Taehyun asked curiously
Soobin shake his head "you think everyone will get to enter our fan club?"
Taehyun rise an eyebrow "what do you mean? Oh... The lands  beyond won't.."

HueningKai turn to the door, and it got open his mouth went to "O" when he saw Yeonjun coming in.
Beomgyu look up from his plate looking too "can't he wear his uniform correctly, what the hell with a blazer around the waist?"

Seeing him walking to his friends, he went to them...talk to them...their faces went to a smile and cheers among them and even high fiving eachother.

"They look happy" HueningKai didn't like it, "they want chaos right?"

They saw Yeonjun roaming the area with his eyes till he saw them...and walk to them.
Standing next to their table, Beomgyu stopped eating (yes he did) all ears to Yeonjun.
He look at Soobin "I got a reply" he put a paper on the middle of the table.
The four look at the paper taken by Soobin, and the later just read it loud enough "I agree, but as we discussed before be here one night before the ceremony night or else the deal is off and I will come personally"
HueningKai didn't get it "wait, that had nothing to do with us"
Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu "I think someone already know I planned to leave"
Beomgyu nodded "he did"
Soobin took the paper and put it in his pocket "then it is a deal"

Yeonjun nodded, turn to walk away..but got stopped by Soobin again "Yeonjun"

Yeonjun look at him with a glare "what!"
"You forgot something?"
Yeonjun didn’t know what he is talking about
"The illusionist shot!"
Yeonjun nodded "I will tell details after am hungry"
"Come to our club tent after lunch" Soobin insisted
Yeonjun nodded with an "okay" and left

Beomgyu jaw dropped looking at Soobin "you..."
The other two smiled and Taehyun drinked his juice with "you are full wisdom now Soobin"
Soobin bited his lower lip in a shy way "just eat"



After lunch, they didn't put the sign to open waiting their informe. And as promised Yeonjun just opened the tent even with close on it.
He entered and look around "okay!" He look at them then at the ground and saw a circle, "you guys desperate" he walked passed it not stepping on it.
"Step on it!" HueningKai said.
Yeonjun looked at him confused "so what? am justice?" He laughed at his sentence but saw the other serious faces...
"Ehm...okay I will shut up" he closed his lips together like he is holding his laugh and stand on the circle.

The four who were on it, did scan him with their eyes..

Nothing glowing.

Yeonjun step out of it, look at them and smirked "happy now?"
Beomgyu frown "he is 23 already, HyunSoo is 21!"
Yeonjun sits on Beomgyu desk table "what you guys want to know exactly"

Soobin first spoke "who had the shot?"

Yeonjun shrugs looking at Beomgyu "he already knew it is Yunsoo!"
Beomgyu "no way sure there is others"
Yeonjun look at him "if there is, they don't live more than 12 hours, after that the shot kill them"
Taehyun asked "what the point of the illusionist shot?"
Yeonjun look at them...like it is obviously THEM
Beomgyu nodded "am curious how he could actually made people have visions? And why Yunsoo is the only survived?"

Yeonjun hesitate to answer

"Did you create it?" HueningKai felt some guilt coming from Yeonjun
Yeonjun cursed "The f**k can't you stop using your power on me?"
HueningKai look at him with wide eyes...didn't say a word.
"Manners" Taehyun glares at him

"I helped with the book" Yeonjun admit it "I didn't thought it will work tho..." but it gave some new chance to live"
Beomgyu explains "the 18 years rule! With vision you guys can fight pillars! So no need for Chaos!"
Yeonjun nodded "right! Yet after years no one survived and here we are going back to plan A, chaos"
"Using your only surviver" Soobin shake his head in disbelief "so...since its not our parents fight anymore, and as much as we want to our nation to live, you want you're nation to live too right?"
Yeonjun look at him suspicious
Soobin smiled a very fake one but still it was cute "we want a little help from you"
"What the..." Yeonjun can't believe they ask him for help!
"Come on we both need the same thing now!" Soobin anticipated the answer.
A single "what!" Of defeat from Yeonjun made Soobin smile for real.



Yeonjun left the tent...a little bit frustrated but did accept.

Taehyun look at Soobin surprised "he will actually bring the realm beyond and justice to this tent?"

The tent got open and Chaewon peeked "you guys need us!" She smirked with a devilish wink standing on the circle "am ready!"

HueningKai went out to switch the sign to open, when he saw a line of the realm beyond start forming up. He look at Yeonjun talking to someone with 'call your friend, just stand there and leave if they didn't ask you to stay"
"Okay!" The guy accept immediately.


HueningKai went inside look at them with "he will definitely make it fast" standing on the circle, Chaewon said "not me! Bye" she went outside with "NEXT"

Now the pillars doesn't need to have fake conversations, they just stand there and them getting in stand and leave...

"Hey pillars" Liam said getting in "happy with the new plan tho" he winked to HueningKai standing in the circle "thanks for that night and sorry I was drunk" it wasn't him so he left.

After some time Yeonjun gets back to the tent with none than the guy who wanted to burn the flags in the second exam "this one?" He asked
Soobin nodded, and the guy who was shaking, stand on the circle.

Nothing...

Beomgyu felt disappointed but glad at the same time.
"Oh thank God!" Taehyun said "you can leave"
The guy run outside..."i did my part I will leave..."
"Hey!" Soobin called before he leaves
"What now?" Yeonjun said a little angry
"Thank you" Soobin thanked him withba genuine smile

"Headache..." Yeonjun said while leaving.


The time passed and the sky went dark again, but the realm beyond and justice and even some others were still standing there, getting in one by one, time was near midnight when Yunsoo came in "hey"
"Oh hi!" Beomgyu said with a smile
"Yeonjun told me to be the last one, for you guys to know we all passed" he said in a shy way, stepping on the circle
Beomgyu asked directly "Yunsoo how do you feel with vision?"
Yunsoo look at him look down "bad...I can't use it if Yeonjun isn't around"
Beomgyu remembered that he actually did use it for Yeonjun first time and to Yeonjun the second time "why?"
Yunsoo smiled "if I use it I go off like a dead person, he gave me...medicine! to stay alive...in the case when I don't use the vision am fine!"
"Medicine?" HueningKai felt the hesitation in that word
"Yes! I dont know them exactly because I always be unconscious" Yunsoo said shyly.
Beomgyu remembered the stage 1 shot Yeonjun was talking about it once "i think I know, thank you, you can leave"

Yunsoo nodded leaving with "good night"


Looking at eachother, Taehyun went to a tablet "236 person, we still have a long way to go tomorrow"

The next 2 days went the same, people getting in one by one, till they start to get demotivated, the third day was when they have the last one, he stand there but nothing...no glowing. HueningKai who chitchat with him a little and left. Turn to saw how much disappointed in their faces "what the odds that he is not in the Academia?" He asked
Taehyun shrugs "the dedication military took anyone who is in the age, we even did a penalty if you didn't join and a rewards if you tell on someone else"
"Wow" HueningKai "That bad and good at the same time"
"Yeah! Lot of gold, and reputation even houses if you tell on someone you can choose"
Beomgyu huffs "3 days till the ceremony" he touched his hair aggressively "am failing again..." and lean on his table.
HueningKai went to him "no WE are not failing"
Beomgyu "even when we made the enemy as friends, nothing works! All those visions nothing works! That dead little Yeonjun am sure he was using a vision! Was i wrong again? I was hallucinating?"
Soobin stopped him "Beomgyu enough! It is not you! okay?"
Beomgyu felt suffocating inside...is he failing...again...after a second chance in life he is failing... "I need fresh air" he walked out of the tent, HueningKai wanted to follow him but...Taehyun said "let him..he definitely can't cry two times next to us"


Beomgyu walked..and walked...and walked, he hate this feeling...failure...no losing...no..its killing others for the second time...his vision start to became blurry, still his feet didn't stop walking, like he is convincing himself he is walking away from his problems.

He bump into a guy and said "Am...sorry" he said with a shaky voice holding his tears, but start running away to not be seen crying.

"..HopE..."

Beomgyu face went into a shock...stoping in his track, looking around him in circle like a crazy wiping his blurry eye...

"...hOPe..."

He heard, but felt his hidden eye hurting..."ugh!" He said in pain still wanting to see around...he isn't a crazy to hear things that not there...he felt the pain in his eye getting worse..he pressed on it, but felt a liquid...Beomgyu saw red color in his fingers "what is..."

"...beCaUse oF YOu Am FrEe..."

A sound started like a whistle in his ears..."Aagh!" He screamed in pain...

He saw some group getting near, wanting to ask, but once they saw him bleeding from his eye they just walked fast away...he is a pillar, and they know about justice 15 years ago..who knows if he did something bad too 

Beomgyu did fall on his knees holding his eye, his ear....both felt like if he just take them off will be way better...he start unconsciously pressing way harder on them...way too hard


"Stop!"

Beomgyu stopped...

what he was doing...

was he about to take his ear and eye off!

"THE F**K YOU GUYS WATCHING!"

He felt someone stand next to him..."are you okay?"
Beomgyu look up clueless yet he start to hear slowly "Y- Yeonjun!" He called
"It's okay...you will be fine...just some stress, relax, you will be fine... Ya!!!"

Beomgyu hearing the words just surrender himself to the darkness...

But

No

He shouldn't

He isn't...

Trust worthy?

Is he?

Beomgyu opened his eyes...he saw a different ceiling then his own room...he look around, he never saw this room, yet he does felt much better now like he slept 10 days.

"You woke up?"

Beomgyu moved his upper body to a sitting position to see Yunsoo smiling in the next bed with a book in his hand, he saw the traditional room, and at the hard traditional 1 person sofa Yeonjun was sleeping on it, with his legs on a table.

"I did slept good" Beomgyu said touching his eye, and it was patched "em!"
"Yeonjun Hyung patches that for you" Yunsoo stands from his bed to where Beomgyu "your ear too have some scratches, but I guess Pillar of love can fix it for you"
"Why not telling Soobin to take me" Beomgyu asked since Yeonjun know where they live.
Yunsoo pointed to the table "you smell that thing?"
Beomgyu did smell something relaxing, he nodded
"Why he brought you here? Hyung said your vision is overpowering you, so that thing actually make you vision-less, and since you use mind, you needed a good normal mind sleep, just like me scared to use my power at night unconsciously"
Beomgyu nodded "he know a lot didn't he"
Yunsoo smiled "the know your enemies type?"
Beomgyu look at the room and it had some bags "you guys packing?"
Yunsoo nodded "yes we all going back with him tomorrow night"
Beomgyu nodded, he stand from the bed, feeling way better "I should go back"
Yunsoo nodded "for sure, take care of your health"
Beomgyu smiled with him and left the room... walking all the way to his house..Beomgyu open the door to find the three still awake. Once he enter they stand with full worried faces.
Taehyun went to him looking at the medical patch "are you okay?"
HueningKai wondered "why I didn't feel you getting hurt"
Beomgyu shrugs "maybe because it was my vision, also Yeonjun found me and i became with no vision in his room so...I did sleep good tho.."
"Beomgyu..." Soobin called
Beomgyu shrugs "am fine for real...I just start hallucinating the future past and now...am fine its almost morning you guys need to sleep"
"Can we all sleep here?" HueningKai asked
They look at him weirdly
"Please!" He insisted
Soobin just went to the sofa sits on it
Taehyun nodded too sitting on the ground, Beomgyu and HueningKai joined too...

 

Beomgyu thinks...

 

If this, all of them like this... will ever happen again...