Tomorrow X together

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

Today was different, why? Because today Taehyun didn't woke up early and go for a run. Today he was having a hangover, headache, muscle ache, and even stomach pain..."uuuuhhgh!" He said in a very tired way rolling on the ground  "what is this?" He saw a fabric bracelet on the floor he took it and wear it. "So big" he commented all by himself.
Soobin who woke up rubs his head, "this needs medication"
HueningKai who got drunk for the first time, was a mess, he couldn't even speak, or open his eyes...
Beomgyu looked at the ceiling like he is questioning his whole existence, he said "it's smells nice!"
The four look at eachother, and at the same time they look at the table kitchen.
"Food?" Beomgyu stands fast checking the food on the table "soybean sprout soup"
"Who made that?" Soobin stands looking at the used and washed dishes.
"Maybe the Academia workers!" Beomgyu was washing his hands ready to eat.
Taehyun stands with a messed up hair "at least we reached home somehow"

After enjoying their food, the four felt more better.
"It feels good!" HueningKai finally spoked "I think I will never drink again!"
Beomgyu shrugs joking "if this breakfast is here after a heavy drinking night am in!"
"Today is the speech day!" Soobin said looking at HueningKai
HueningKai felt so bad "oh great, I feel like I won't remember any word now!"
"You will be fine you did it once you can do it twice!" Beomgyu was sure.
"Did he drink too last time?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu who look at him realizing it with a "no", he awkwardly smiled
"We will help dont worry" Soobin tried to make him feel at ease
"Yeah...but what we will do with Justi..I mean Yeonjun?" HueningKai asked worried
The other two look at Soobin when this question got asked.
Soobin stayed silent after taking a breath but spoked "we still can convince him, lets try our best today!"
The three smiled nodding.



The four changed to their realm outfit for the speech ceremony, totally were amazed of how they look, except Beomgyu who already saw it once!

Heading to the Academia, greetings from the students was along the way, also some cheering words and even compliments of how they look good.
"This is so different from the last time!" Beomgyu said little bit proud this time.

"So shiny, after a night like that" They saw Liam passing by saying

They smiled with him little awkwardly.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Chaewon came running to Liam "morning pillars!"

"Good morning" the four replied and Beomgyu was surprised how last time they hated eachother, now she is saying Goodmorning!
She looked at Taehyun "oh that Yeonjun's!" She pointed to his arm. "He wears it here" she pointed under her elbow.
Taehyun look at the bracelet he found "that was in our..."
"Where is Yeonjun?" Soobin asked
"he already left to the lands beyond, before he pissed the illusionist if he is late!"
"What!" The four were shocked but Beomgyu said "Yunsoo said you all going to leave i thought after the speech!" Thinking if it just like last time line!
Yunsoo came near Liam and Chaewon "he changed his mind suddenly, saying better early then late! Also he didn't spent the night at the room! Yesterday he took you.." he pointed at Taehyun and HueningKai "...to your house"
Taehyun looked at his hand "he was the one who cooked for us?"
"soybean sprout soup" Yunsoo smiled "he brought me some this morning I needed it"

Chaewon shrugs "he lef, finally am in charge! Let's go we have a speech to listen to! Also be ready for my questions" she smirked and walked away pointing to the others to follow her.
Liam winked a goodbye and Yunsoo bowed in respect following her.

"He left" HueningKai said disappointed
Beomgyu take a deep breath "Don't worry whatever going to happen tomorrow i will make sure to lose my other eye for it! I don't want chaos to happen and i will try to convince him earli...
"STOP" Soobin stopped him "You won't lose your eyes for it Beomgyu!"
Beomgyu looked at him silently
Taehyun nodded "even if we try to reach the lands beyond we will be there tomorrow, and we will miss the ceremony and that is chaos it self!"
Soobin looked at their worried faces, "we can fight! We know things this time, and we will ask everyone to leave outside the Academia at the speech, at least we will fight it alone!"

Agreeing with Soobin, they headed to the speech ceremony, as last time the students were all gathering, maybe little more than last time! Everyone was curious to see them, to hear what they want to say.


HueningKai step out, he look at his speech, in the small paper that he didn't forget this time, and look at all the students Anticipating "everyone" HueningKai said and that wasn't in the script "first I want to thank you all for being here..." he stopped feeling so bad abd so nervous, he felt a tab in his shoulder, look at his left and saw Soobin and Beomgyu standing next to him, and from his right it was Taehyun steping out too.
"But we have a request" Soobin said
"After the ceremony ends we want you all to leave the Academia" Taehyun said

And people start murmuring...

Beomgyu spoked "we will try to stop Chaos, but as you guys noticed and knew we are just 4"
HueningKai add "even if it took our lives to stop it we don't mind it, but first we need to be sure you all are safe, the whole realms are safe, so go as far as you can"
Soobin look behind him "including all the workers" he look at the principal and Mr.Leem "and all the soldiers, we demand to no one stays here as an obstruction, and as they will be in danger" he turn to look at all the students and bow with "thank you"
Beomgyu, Taehyun and HueningKai bow with him.


Everyone was silent...

They all were...

A clap...

Yes that one clap that everyone needs was coming from Chaewon, That clap that made everyone clap with her...as a respectful way to tell them thank you for risking and sacrificing your lives too.


Leaving the stage, they felt a little better, Beomgyu take out a breath that he definitely was holding "huffff...way better then the last time at least i wont be seeing people getting eaten by chaos monsters, with all the blood and screams"
The three look at him concerned
Beomgyu look at them with a smile "am fine! It was a joke"
"Everything will be okay!" Soobin said, knowing it's not.
"Yes let's make sure everyone is out of the Academia first" Taehyun said "I dont trust Mr.Leem"
The 3 agree with him, going to check themselves if everyone were starting to pack their things, and if the busses that bring them are ready to take them...it was for sure going to take time, making them feel at ease and not try to run for their lives was the worst part, but HueningKai was trying to spread the maximum calm and relaxed feeling he had, even if he is doesn't feel like that.

Beomgyu was busy showing them their busses "DEDICATION TAKE BUSES FROM 1 TO 7" He yells for instructions to every realm

Taehyun took over the workers side, the offices the security the restaurants, medicals, trying to make sure everyone knows they need to go
Soobin who was using his vision to check everywhere, and respond to any questions..because he can be everywhere.


The evacuation took more time than what they expected, starting from the evening till the next morning.

The last bus was leaving with the principal and Mr.Leem in it "it was an honor to be with you this time" The principal said with a smile.
Soobin bow in respect "ours too"

Mr.Leem looked at Taehyun "if you live for tomorrow, I think we should have a long talk"
Taehyun nodded "we will"


Now the bus has left, and the Academia was fully empty with just 4 people in it.
HueningKai pointed to the sun rising "it's a new day already!"
Beomgyu look at them "how about we go home!"
The 3 nodded knowing that he ment to go for the last time.

Again.


Beomgyu went in and took a shower, wore his normal clothes...but then he changed to his Academia uniform he look at the mirror thinking if he did it once he can do it twice, he closed his both eyes, yet one was already dark...thinking...if this what he will see after...?


He opened his eyes...


finding himself standing in a garden...he look around and it was a known garden for him, (this is justice castle) he thought. He saw the castle in front of him, but notice a window from the very left end of that castle getting open...
Beomgyu didn’t even knew when it was already dark...he walked to the window and saw the little Justice son coming from it, Getting out hardly but smoothly at the same time...he looked at his now little dirty clothes and cutely said "Nana will kill me" he walked to the gates whispering "mingming am coming..I mean beast" reaching his dog house, he took a look inside and didn't find him..."where is he?" He asked start searching behind the dog house.

Beomgyu was following his steps...

"Why are you here...?"

Beomgyu saw the little HyunSoo closing his mouth in shock, and infront of him was his dog all burned.
Hearing some steps the little one was fast to hid between some trees...smart for a kid to do so after seeing such a thing! and since he is a small one and it is dark he was hard to be seen.

"Wisdom...are you sure?"
"Yes, If he stays alive no realms will be there to be ruled"
"What about justice?..."
"Didn't you see him siding with his son?even if he took all the powers once he born? He is a fault from the heavens HyunSoo is unfair to this world to our children, he is an omen, the heaven will choose another one for them am sure"
"...if we killed just the kid,  justice can have a new born!"
"His wife can't have any children after the little Omen, and justice will never think of having another wife, he will stop the descendants and at this rate Chaos will happen to our children? Do you want lil Taehyun to suffer?"
"..no"
"if they died...heaven will choose a new justice trust my words,...hey look i see the kid, Do it now, he is holding the medal..."
"I will trust your wisdom.." The woman rise her hands in the sky,

"they wanted to kill Yeonjun not justice?" Beomgyu was shocked he saw the small one looking at The windows where his friend was also looking outside...he was really feeling guilty, seeing wisdom and dedication doing this to a kid...the rain dropped along with the strike of lightning...


Boom


Boemgyu hid his face, because the explosion throw everything away...it was a scary one...even if he is just in a vision he felt his heart skipped so many beats seeing all just boomed to ashes...he looked at the two who left the place fast, yet untouchable, and turn to look at HyunSoo...at this point it was a full of rocks...

Beomgyu looked around "Yeonjun!" He called even if he knew he won't hear him, and that not his real name.

He saw some stones and rocks moving... the little HyunSoo went out from the piles...and saw the castle all crumbled in a hug fire and ashe "mommy...daddy..." he whispered calling in a shaky voice.

Beomgyu heart hurt and even his eyes start to tears...it is painful for a 6 years old...But then he saw the small one running while calling "Nana!" he saw him going to a body over the crumbles a burned body, definitely been thrown from the explosion... "Nana!" Little HyunSoo said holding her with his small hands.

people start coming, to see what is happening...the rain was so heavy...they walked to the only kid over there for sure...trying to take him away from the hurt scene...but that burned body called

"Yeonjun..!"

A mother called her son name for the last time...in her last breath

The man who carried HyunSoo away saw how shocked he is, trying to talk to him, and help "Yeonjun right? Your mom will be okay"

Thinking that his name...

"Bring some water!"
"Even the rain didn't stop it"
"Justice died!"
"Oh God his son too"
"They found the little dead body and the necklace with him"
"Who did it?"
"Heaven killed him"
"No...the other realms!"
"Silence no one here to defend us!"
"The heaven did...kill justice"



Beomgyu saw the kid didn't say a word, he didn't even cry...just looking at the fire that didn't stopped...and at the people who were scared...a man came to him "what is your name?"
"His name is Yeonjun he is the maid son, over there.." the one who carried him away whispered "she died" pointing at the dead burned body
"Oh...I know one maid have a son here, I know where his father is, in the outskirt, he left them when he was a baby but I will contact him, he can't refuse now"

"Yeah, just take him away from this place it is bad"

Beomgyu saw them taking him away...he saw everything going fast and forward and the darkness became light now...Seeing 3 people standing there in front of the ashes 2 men and 1 womam, Beomgyu definitely know one of them "father" he said.

"Why..." the woman was a beauty for sure but start crying "justice...why...and dedication!" she fall on the ground can't handle it, wisdom who was there hold her "stay strong for the people" he carried her in a very gentle way but his words were all hypocrite since he was the one there ordering for the kill.

Being left alone face to face with the younger version of his father whose eyes went all white and start to look around... after some seconds he mumbled "all this and the kid didn't die..." he laughed in sarcasm
Wisdom called from afar "Hope anything?"
"Yeah...all hopes are dead thanks to you" his father lied
Wisdom came to him after letting Love sits on a stone "Wait! the future, the heaven will choose a new one right?"
Hope shrugs "I can't see it choosing a new one, we need to be prepared for Chaos"
"First let shut the justice realm, then we will see after, it's 15 years till little Love turns 18 we still have time" wisdom ordered and left and Hope just walked behind him.



Beomgyu just blinked and he was back in front of the mirror... he walked outside of his room to the next apartment to say "they are so bad wanting to kill a kid because he had vision since he was born!"

HueningKai and Soobin even Taehyun who was already there looked at him with "no wonder he was taking so much time, What did you see?!"
Beomgyu said "the past, Yeonjun past" after that he tells in detail what exactly happened and what he heard along with the kid, and how he gets that name

"He hate wisdom for that reason then" HueningKai said after hearing it
Soobin couldn't be more angry at this point "father was the mastermind!"
Taehyun tab Soobin shoulder "everyone had a hand in it! And even as our parents they should be punished for what they have done"
Soobin shake his head a no "no punishment will satisfy those who suffered for 15 years in the justice realm, neither Yeonjun who was lucky enough to live and unlucky to witness his family and friends dying because of him"
"You guys think..." HueningKai asked "..he want chaos just to let them taste from the same spoon they gave him?"
"Killing the children they tried to protect somehow by killing him..." Soobin huffs "..yes that maybe what he wants for them, giving them the Chaos they tried to stop"

Beomgyu shrugs, "it is all in the past now, let's head to the ceremony, we have a fight to do"
Soobin stretched his hand in the front "let's do it!"
The other put theirs on top of his with "for the 5 relams"
Beomgyu tried to cheer them up "lets stay alive for tomorrow"
"All together" HueningKai add
Taehyun said "tomorrow" and Soobin add "together"


And they teleported...