The present X The future

TxT : The Academy X The Chaos

Beomgyu…”

 

Beomgyu turned immediately open hearing an unknown voice in his ears, but he finds no one behind him “wha...t?” both Soobin and Taehyun weren’t there

turning back to HueningKai but the bed was empty

 

the room was empty

 

“That not funny” he said trying to calm himself down his heartbeat start to get faster, yes, he was a little -NO- too much scared because it’s impossible that three people just vanished?

 

Did he do something wrong?

 

Is it his fault?

 

 

Beomgyu

 

This time he heard the voice from outside the room,

he frowns, gathered his courage and walk to the door and open it…what he expected is to find himself in the living room…

but

he was standing in the middle of a huge square, and that square was full of people, people wearing the same uniform, a dark blue jacket and a dark grey trousers. He didn’t know when all of those were there? How he ends up here from the room, but things weren’t adding up, so he immediately thought with himself (is this a vision?)

“Dude faster we going to miss the beginning of the rituals”

He heard a group walking by him heading straight to the middle of that square

(The ceremony day?) Beomgyu automatically thought if he is seeing some glimpse of the future? But why…to see their failure as 4? To see himself dying?

He unconsciously walked behind that group, but not far he stopped because the place was crowded and he wasn’t able to get any closer

“Damn we were late the place is full” one said and another answered “yeah but let just cheer for them anyway”

Beomgyu smiled with the energy of those randoms

“Look there they are!” and with that the cheers were louder

(They aren’t afraid of failure? What a spirit) Beomgyu thought, he tried to see the center but he couldn’t it was far and everyone was cheering with their hands up and jumping, (Damn) he said trying to jump also to see, and yes he saw a stage far ways and someone wearing the same uniform as everyone else around are on it…(is it one of us?) he thought

“Look it Soobin how cool” a girl said fangirling

(It is, the hell how she noticed him from this far!) he rolls his eyes thinking in sarcasm (fangirling is alone a vision)

he jumped again and saw others getting in the stage…but for some reasons his eyes start to hurt

“Aaah!” he said tried to rub his eyes

“All the five are on” a girl said “wooh they are so cool!”

Beomgyu just forgot his eyes burning and look at the girl (what? Five?)

He jumped again and again trying to see clearly but his vision starts to get blurry, (1 – 2 – 3…) 

 

it’s yours to choose

 

“uaaagh!” he screams because the pain now was unbearable he closed his eyes in pain…hearing that voice

 

 

“YAA!”

 

And open them to find himself in the ground in Taehyun arms “i…” he was about to say something but seeing their serious faces, probably he troubles them, so he said joking “i…wanted to fly”

 

 

 

 

---At the same time---

 

“Let’s enjoy our last days together”

HueningKai was a little shocked by Beomgyu words, that one specifically should not say that he just took his arm up to shake it...

But Soobin tried to move Beomgyu away with “don’t shake it after he said that”

Taehyun immediately had the same thoughts and tried to grab Beomgyu away from the younger.

 

But in the second all of them touches him, the boy between the three just lose his balance, and start falling.

Taehyun fast reaction was to grab him, “what are…” but before he could finish his sentence the three noticed how his eyes were all white

HueningKai stands in fear “is he okay?”

Taehyun was now on the ground with him still holding him and trying to check his pulse and breathing “physically he is fine, a little cold”

“Is it his powers?” Soobin wonder because that was a little bit of a sudden

“I don’t know” Taehyun said call the medical center, there is an emergency number in the tablet that he was playing with

“Okay!” Soobin said immediately running to the door room, but he stopped when he heard Taehyun words “wait! Beomgyu are you okay?”

Soobin looks immediately at the boy on the ground whose eyes start getting to it normal statue but there was no respond

 

“YAA!”

 

Taehyun screamed and Beomgyu just snap out of his stunned self and look at him with

 

“i… wanted to fly”

 

Hearing his joke again the three felt so relieved

“Damn you scared us!” Soobin said touching his chest trying to calm down, but also walk to the two helping Beomgyu stand “what happen to you?”

Beomgyu look at the three “i…just saw the future!”

“and...?” Soobin said while they were all anticipating it

“I saw the ceremony day” Beomgyu tried to tell them little by little “and we were all there ready to do it, I was one of the crowds waiting...”

Taehyun frown “we don’t need vision to know that”

Beomgyu smiled awkwardly “waiting…us to perform the ceremony as five”

 

And that was the number who made everyone speechless, but Beomgyu just take the chance to say everything he saw in that future dream…

“I jumped and counted I swear we were 5 making a circle, all wearing some blue and grey uniform, I didn’t recognize the 5th nor us it was far away to, but 5 bodies were there am so sure”

 

Taehyun didn’t say a word he just walks to a closet inside of HueningKai room and open it, Beomgyu was surprised of what was inside he went fast taking it to check “Bloody hell that the same uniform” he was amazed, because he never saw this before, “so it was the future?”

Hearing the three speaking about it, Soobin kept silent, so many questions in his head, and the first of them now why building this academia, why making everyone in their age applying? Is it just to choose the fifth? Did the last pillar of hope saw something and didn’t tell? All these things can’t be a coincidence. -He looks at Beomgyu who was talking to the other two- if he did see it in a vision, he could have been talking to his son about it, that Beomgyu was hopeless since they met him!

The last option, is that he couldn’t say it, he kept it a secret, but the pillar of hope builds the academia with the idea of it as the future hope and be open in the day of HueningKai turning 18, so…that decision came with his past vision of -with HeuningKai being born he could finally see the hope of the nation-

 

“Soobin?”

 

Taehyun called and the one who was in deep thought snap out of it, he looks at Beomgyu “lets make that future happen then, we won’t lose anything as 4 we won’t make it, but if your vision shows you its 5 then let’s make it five”

Beomgyu smiled “isn’t it more interesting like this?”

Taehyun just nodded like he gets orders and HueningKai agree with “at least we know we are searching for a male!”

“He needs to be smart, strong, genuine, have empathy, and handsome too” Beomgyu recommended

“Handsome too” HueningKai laughed repeating the last one

“Respectful and have a team spirit” Taehyun said joining the 'having fun' party

Soobin rolls his eyes with “what about justice?”

 

The three next to him nodded awkwardly because isn’t that the important part? and they just forgot about it.

 

“But guys…” HueningKai said “am really hungry”

Beomgyu frown “the fridge is empty”

“What about ours?” Taehyun asked looking at Beomgyu

Beomgyu shake his head “I didn’t check! I should go” he said running outside

“Yours?” Soobin asked and Taehyun nodded with “we live next door”

Soobin think about it remmebering something “I saw you coming out of a door in here I thought it’s your room”

Taehyun shakes his head with “that was the bathroom”

Soobin mouth turned to an “o” nodding

“I will take a tour here and at your place” HueningKai said in excitement going behind Beomgyu, and for sure the other two follow them

 

As Taehyun expected their fridge was full of food, and have a bigger kitchen too for them to get the food prepared, but as the four were trying to make food everything went to a mess.

“it’s burning, it’s burning…” Beomgyu was screaming and laughing at the same time while Soobin trying to turn off the oven

Taehyun at the other hand was clueless on what he should start with or end with even if he was reading recipes

HueningKai get the rule of just making the table ready, because he directly said that he is bad at cooking.

Siting at the table, they look at the disaster they made, and look at each other

“He just needs to be a good cooker” Soobin said “we will accept him with just this condition”

 

With that they all laughed and pass the night telling informations of their own life, families and realms…hours have past and all the four slept at the same house…in the living room

 

 

 

 

-Next day

 

 

 

“It’s huge” HueningKai said looking up, the 4 were now in front of the main building of that city which called the academia

“I wonder how much people came” Beomgyu add “how much people born in my year? your years? in 3 years!”

Taehyun was fast to stop Beomgyu curiosity “we are going to head to the principal office first and get every information we need, and maybe ask for some help!”

The three nodded in agreeing and gets inside

 

the academia was a huge place like a campus, all who were inside were wearing the same uniform just like how Beomgyu saw in his vision, some eyes of some students did recognize them others didn’t

“there” Taehyun said pointing at another building in that campus having “administration” on its door

And as they said as they did, they were now waiting at the principal door, but the waiting didn’t take much more then a minute and they were already inside.

“Oh you” Soobin said directly when he saw the familiar face, it was the one who was talking at the door before

The principal laughed at their reaction “its better to see everything in the field, right?”

The 4 did bow a little in respect

“Please, I am the one who need to give you my full respect our future pillars! Call me principal Kim, notice am here for your help, as the lords commands anything you need am here to do it, with no questions in better performance”

The four looks at each other and Soobin was the one to speak “you know we don’t have much time before the ceremony so we want you to do something for us at the first day”

 

---

 

The 4 were now out of the principal office, Beomgyu of course was the first to complain “Soobin, why didn’t you just accept that we won’t do it?”

“The more we participate the more others will feel relieved and nothing impossible, also we need to figure out how our power works so maybe it could give a little push”

Taehyun agrees with him, “Soobin Is right!” he look at a map in his hands given by the principal “let’s check the campus first and after we finish, we go to here” he pointed to the ceremony square “we need to double check Beomgyu vision”

 

“Already having visions?” that was faster than your father

 

The four looks at a man who spoke out of the blue to them, he was alder and look like a teacher in that academia

“Sir!” Taehyun recognizes the face he immediately bows and stands in aware like he is in the military

“Taehyun easy my boy” he said

“Are you teaching here?” he looks at the 3 “as you guys know am in the military, he was my mentor”

“Actually, am here as the head of the disciplinary community, maybe you guys already seen some of my boys at the gates”

“Yes, I did” HueningKai remember how they just hit that one guy who actually deserve it, but somehow, he didn’t like them “what happen if someone did as that guy do? Actually, my question is what happen to that guy?”

The man smirked “Unfortunately we released him, it was the first day and sure we understand how the people didn’t like the diversity we did, if we punish him, we were going to start a revolution from others like him so we just released him with a warning”

HueningKai nodded understanding

“Well Taehyun, I will see you around!” the man winked at him and left, Taehyun smiled and bow his head in respect

HueningKai “I don’t like this guy”

Taehyun raises one eyebrow “he is a good guy I know him since I was 5!”

Beomgyu look at Taehyun with “pillar of love hates someone”

Again, Taehyun couldn’t argue more with that

 

 

Taking a tour in the academia, it was a big one with classes, halls, fields, pools, and everything they could imagine, and not just that, the principal said that all the city is one big campus to be used as they want for whatever they want including the lands behind it, all of that was cleaned and clear just for them to practice, or do whatever they want

 

The time now was midday, the students who were all starting to get connected with each other and knowing the passages of the academia main building heard an announcement…

 

-attention every student, please all head to the passage L auditorium 12 and take a seat to get ready for the entance exam-  

 

everyone heard that, not just in the campus or the main building but in all over the city, for no one to be left behind 

Students start to ask questions…exam? Entrance?

 

And it gets repeated

 

-attention every student, please all head to the passage L auditorium 12 and take a seat to get ready for the entance exam-  

 

Soobin looks at the three “It’s time to start our first step to stop the chaos”