005

unspeakable truth.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...hear me? Chanyeol? Can you hear me?"

Cold palms pressing against his cheeks brings Chanyeol back into reality. He looks into those black orbs which show nothing but worry. The memory has triggered unnecessary emotions.

Chanyeol feels a tear running down his cheek. "I-I'm fine," He gently lowers Junmyeon's hands from his face before turning around to wipe the tear with his sleeve, "I just remembered something I shouldn't have."

Junmyeon tugs on the back of his shirt, easily having the taller swivel to have a look at him. Chanyeol cannot handle the look in Junmyeon's eyes. Full of worry. Full of guilt.

"I'm fine, Junmyeon. It's just a stupid memory. How are you now? Not hungry anymore?"

Junmyeon nods silently just like always. Sometimes Chanyeol wishes Junmyeon talked more so that he is able to hear his voice. Just sometimes. "Thank you, Chanyeol." Junmyeon smiles.

Chanyeol easily forgets the terrible memory as his heart skips a beat just like always.

+++

It has been six months. Or maybe more. Honestly, Chanyeol does not count anymore. He dreads today. It is the day he is going to tell Junmyeon that he will stop giving blood.

His wrist and forearm are full of bite marks. He cannot be wearing long sleeves forever. Plus, there is another hidden reason. It feels like he is allowing Junmyeon to cheat on his lover even though nothing is going on between him and Junmyeon.

It is just like he expected.

Junmyeon looks sad. So sad until Chanyeol wants to take back his words. He feels sorry and he expresses that he wants to offer his blood but there is nowhere else to bite on his arm anymore.

The previous marks are healing but it is taking much time to fully recover the smoothness of the skin. Junmyeon tugs on his collar, finally meeting his eyes before suggesting the neck.

Chanyeol agrees because Junmyeon looks terribly sick with those sunken cheeks and the dark circles under his eyes. Besides, it is going to be exactly a month ever since Junmyeon last drank from him.

But when the small hand on Junmyeon's collar transfers to his own, he regrets it.

The shorter s the first two buttons of his shirt, standing in his personal space, eyes never leaving the revealing skin in front of him. Chanyeol tries not to gulp at the whole situation. 

This is not wrong, this is not wrong, this is not wrong, He chants in his head repeatedly, I'm only helping him. His heart cannot stop racing. It becomes even more rapid once Junmyeon's cold nose caresses his neck, searching for the artery.

"I can't promise it won't hurt... If it's too much please don't push me away but pat my arm instead."

Chanyeol nods at the wall, not daring to look at Junmyeon from this close. Whatever Junmyeon said, nothing entered his ears. A palm presses against Chanyeol's nape, another settling snugly against his clothed chest.

Right on his thumping heart. Junmyeon's breath skitters across his skin. Chanyeol holds in a deep breath while shutting his eyes close. He totally regrets agreeing to this. 

"Junmyeonie, I think we need to talk about you and-"

Madam Im freezes at the sight of the two. Junmyeon blinks languidly at her while Chanyeol becomes frantically panicked. 

, I forgot to lock the door! 

He shoves Junmyeon not too hard, briskly correcting his attire before bowing his head, "I-I swear i-it's not what yo-you think, M-Madam. I can explain- I..."

Chanyeol trails off because how the hell he can explain after what she saw?

Madam Im leaves hurriedly after facing Junmyeon with teary eyes. Chanyeol slaps his forehead, still looking at the ground, "Holy ." Junmyeon tugs at his hand gently, taking his attention.

Chanyeol snaps at the impassiveness of the other as he slaps the other's ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter