011

unspeakable truth.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol finds it challenging not to be next to Junmyeon all the time ever since the male stayed over a couple of weeks ago. Junmyeon seems to feel mutual.

They have not told anyone of their relationship in the office despite Jongdae asking whether they are a thing. Both are serious when it comes to working. They do not want gossip to spread.

During the night ride to Chanyeol's apartment, only then do they hold hands. Every time Junmyeon drops him off by the doorstep, they end up having a long and slow liplock.

Chanyeol would hold him close and Junmyeon would gently push the taller inside to the small entryway of his apartment, away from any prying neighbors. Chanyeol cannot even protest because he truly wants to spend more time with the man.

Chanyeol knows it is unhealthy getting too attached but now that he thinks about it, they have known each other for almost five years before they started dating. They even memorized each other's little habits.

Is it normal to have this humongous amount of feelings for someone? 

"It's your turn."

Junmyeon's soft voice washes away Chanyeol's thoughts like waves. Everyone has left for lunch. He has one email left to reply and he responds nonchalantly, "My turn to what, hm?"

Junmyeon turns his chair to face the taller, his face serious as he anticipates the latter's reaction, "Your turn to stay over at my place." Chanyeol pauses before looking at Junmyeon with surprise, "Have you-"

"Mother said you can."

Chanyeol's ears turn pink as he turns away to face the monitor, "You asked her already?" Junmyeon smiles by listening to the racing heartbeats of the other, "Un."

Chanyeol successfully replies to the email and turns off the PC before smiling at Junmyeon, "This Friday night?" Junmyeon beams brightly as he nods and Chanyeol, once again, falls so hard. 

+++

Junmyeon becomes a little disappointed as Chanyeol has not kissed him yet.

The latter has just placed his backpack in the backseat of the vehicle and he is now seated on the shotgun, struggling with the belt as always. Junmyeon leans over and before his hand can reach the seatbelt, Chanyeol loops his long arms around him.

Not knowing what is wrong, he replies to the hug nevertheless. Junmyeon cannot help but ask, "Is there something wrong?"

Chanyeol shakes his head before letting him go, smiling so fondly at Junmyeon, "It's just... It still feels unreal." Junmyeon's head tilts slightly just like always whenever he does not understand something, "What is unreal?"

Chanyeol pecks the shorter on the mouth before looking all shy, unable to look at Junmyeon, "This. You and me. Together."

The odd warmth travels up to Junmyeon's neck once again just like from that night when he stayed over at Chanyeol's apartment.

Only Chanyeol is able to make him feel like this. He wants to kiss him but he can do that later. He can have Chanyeol all to himself later.

The mere thought of it causes Junmyeon to feel warm all over.

Holding Chanyeol's hand to his thigh, he smiles as he starts to drive, "This is real. You and me." Chanyeol holds back an unmanly scream at how charismatic Junmyeon sounds and looks.

Junmyeon makes him feel like a teenager in love and he does not complain.

///

Junmyeon teaches him how to use the shower since Chanyeol is afraid of ruining anything. They share a peck before Chanyeol takes a quick bath, wanting to be with Junmyeon as soon as possible.

Junmyeon showers next and Chanyeol waits for him in the kitchen, simply eyeing the details without touching anything even though Junmyeon stated he can do whatever he wants.

Everything is so fancy and he is afraid to touch anything. What if he breaks something?

Chanyeol's attention is whisked away by the huge bathroom door sliding open. His chest hurts again in a good way, witnessing Junmyeon in a simple white tee with black shorts, the smaller brushing the bangs away from his eyes.

He must have dried his hair in the bathroom. He looks so soft and absolutely adorable. Holy crap, Chanyeol takes in a sharp breath as quietly as possible, I want to see him like this every day.

"Sehun helped me to buy your favorite food," Junmyeon takes out the said food from the foil bag and places the container on the aisle, "He ordered two so you can eat another for breakfast."

Sehun has been in contact with Junmyeon ever since the three of them met. They exchanged phone numbers that day. He has texted Junmyeon that he would order for him and for Junmyeon as well.

Junmyeon cannot decline so he politely accepted the offer. An eager Chanyeol wonders what it is. The food is still warm so the unmistakable waft of crispy tonkatsu rice fills his nose. Chanyeol blinks his eyes. Sehun has a good memory.

His stomach growls with immediate hunger, earning a soft chuckle from Junmyeon next to him. Chanyeol easily becomes embarrassed. He promptly leaves to help Junmyeon set up the table.

As they dine in, Junmyeon watches the taller with fond eyes as he drinks the chilled blood in the wine glass. Chanyeol notices the prolonged stares.

Clearing his throat, he questions with curiosity lacing in his tone, "Do you like blood chilled or warm?"

Junmyeon stares into the content of his wine glass, pouting, "I like yours much better."

Flustered by the reply, Chanyeol gets into a coughing fit. Junmyeon is immediately next to this side with a glass of water, patting his back continuously until the latter calms down.

"I-I'm fine, I'm good," Chanyeol coughs a bit more before a chortle slips out his mouth at how stupid his reaction was. He is so embarrassed. Junmyeon looks so worried and he feels so bad now.

Standing up, he pulls Junmyeon into a hug, "Nothing to worry about. See? I'm good now." Junmyeon still looks the same.

In order to prove to Junmyeon that he is really fine, he volunteers to do the dishes since he ate more and he tells Junmyeon to wait by the aisle, "I'll be back."

As he washes the dishes, Chanyeol becomes aware that anything Junmyeon says will affect him greatly. His neck still feels warm as he recalls Junmyeon's reply. He lets out a sheepish chuckle.

He truly is in love with Junmyeon.

Said man stands next to Chanyeol just when the taller is almost done. "Yes? Are you hungry?" Junmyeon keeps quiet, wanting Chanyeol to look at him, not the dishes.

"Is there anything you need?"

Junmyeon's answer is immediate, "You."

Due to the water running, Chanyeol did not catch what he said. He wipes his hands over the hand towel as he asks with worry after noticing Junmyeon's blank stare, "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Junmyeon slips into his embrace, his cheek pressing against the left side of Chanyeol's chest. "Oh," Chanyeol smiles softly as realization dawns upon him, "You want a hug?" Junmyeon nods quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter