I love you even if...

Life after IZ*ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's POV:

It was December and I just finished filming We became a family. The second episode would air today, December eight our monthsary and today was the day I finished shooting the last episode of it. I was excited to come home and see my aegiya. It was tiring to film We became a family. Daehwi was a whiny and demanding man. His Mother was a pleasant woman though, which I was able to meet and played games with one time. Daehwi was a lot of work that by the last filming, I was excited to get out of the set and go home to my aegiya. I was happy to be home with her, my steps had a certain spring to it as I walked in to our shared home. I opened the door and a pillow flew towards me. It was thrown with such force that the pillow nearly knocked me off my feet. Then came to view my lovely girlfriend Kim Minju. She knew about my filming schedule for about three weeks. She wasn't a jealous type, but here she is now. Her cute fennec fox visuals are blinding me, she looks more of a fennec fox today or was it because she's angry? Like seething mad right now. I flashed a smile towards her and took a step closer to her.

"Yeobo, why are you mad?" I asked her.

"That's what you've been doing?! Touching Daehwi's abs? Sleeping with Daehwi?!" She asked me loudly.

Her arms rigid on her side, fists balled up. I approached her cautiously.

"Yah! Don't come near me!" She screamed at me.

"Ming-ming... It was the director's orders. We talked about this prior to me accepting the role." I replied to her.

"Hyewon! I don't mind work, but, this is too much! Jinjja, you haven't considered how I would feel huh?!" She slapped me to my face.

"Aegiya... He just asked me to touch his abs because he's boasting about it, I never meant it to be something else. Besides we were virtually married, it's all pretend." I replied calmly.

Although her slap hurts, I knew better than to nurse it. Though it didn't stop my eyes from watering because of the pain. I inched closer to her to engulf her in a hug but before I could get any further, she took a swing at me again coming from my right which landed on my right cheek.

"Don't you dare take another step! Jinjja, I never agreed for you to touch his abs and to sleep with him, in one bed!" She berated me and she really placed emphasis on me touching Daehwi and sleeping with him.

"I'm sorry. But it's already done. Today is the last day of our filming, what, do you want me to stop them from airing the rest of the episodes? It's nothing. Alright? He's my co-worker." I replied to her and subsequently captured her in a hug.

She sobs into my arms, I let her be. I tightened my hug and patted her back.

"Aegiya, if you ever kiss someone during filming or perhaps be in a bed scene with someone, would you like it if I got super jealous and be how you are right now? Jinjja, seriously, would you like it if I throw tantrums? You wouldn't am I right? This is work, there are clauses that govern our actions. My actions, aegi, including his actions. We did sleep in one bed but there was a mental divider between us. I would never hug him or let him spoon or hug me. You've seen this episode am I right? I was rigid, I slept without tossing and turning. I wasn't truly comfortable and besides, Daehwi knew about us, he knows I have a girlfriend." I whispered to her loud sobs, pausing before continuing.

"Aegiya, stop all these. Come on, I have a steak for you and I'll make you some cheese balls as well. Come now, help me prepare? I'll just cook these." I told her as I held up my Costco Eco Bag full of goodies.

She tucks herself in and held me tighter and her sobbing continued. I continued to pat her back and sang to her the song that she composed.

Woo You & I

jeo haneure byeori binnaneun iyuneun
bami kkamagi ttaemunil geoya.
eoduun bam joyonghi heureun nunmuri
bichi dwaetgi ttaemunil geoya.

jomyeongi kyeojigo
uri hana dwen sori deullyeo.

honjaramyeon hal su eomneun i norae
Listen to me.
jigeum neowa naega mandeun i mudae
We can make it.
tteollineun ne sonjaba julge ongi dwaejulge
gieokhae jigeum i sungane urireul
Woo woo.

I held her tighter in my arms and swayed to the rhythm.

nae mamsok jaradeon kkum pieo
neol hwanhage bichweo jul i sunganmaneul
naneun gidaryeowasseo.
nal barabwa juneun neoye nunbitteul bomyeon
malhaji anado neukkyeo.

neoye nun soge
naega geurideon kkumi isseo.

honjaramyeon hal su eomneun i norae
Listen to me.
jigeum neowa naega mandeun i mudae
We can make it.
tteollineun ne sonjaba julge ongi dwaejulge
gieokhae jigeum i sungane urireul.
i sungane urireul
(i sungane urireul).

I pulled away slightly and a soft smile curved up my lips. She smiles but tears incessantly fell down from her eyes. She was lovely even when she was so upset with me and my friendliness. A downside of being an extrovert.

gidaryeoon i shiganeul
uriye moksoriro gadeuk chaeugo shipeo.
banjjagineun jeo nunbicteul uril hyanghae isseo
kkumiramyeon yeongweonhi kkaeji anko shipeo.

honjaramyeon hal su eomneun i norae
jigeum neowa naega mandeun i mudae.
tteollineun ne sonjaba julge ongi dwaejulge
gieokhae jigeum i sungane urireul.

I’m always with you.
(Yeah always with you)
We’ll be forever.
(We’ll be forever)
i son kkok jabgo noraehalge eonjekkajina.
yeongweonhae uriraneun ireumeun
Woo woo.

My thumbs wiped her tears away that incessantly fell from her eyes. All the while I was swaying her as the last few stanzas of her self-composed song ended. I went ahead and placed a kiss on her forehead. I smiled at her and pulled her with me to the table. I sat her on the seat and started to prepare the steak. She likes her steak medium rare and basted with Garlic, Rosemary and Butter. I learned how to make it from Eunbi Unnie.  I worked on making her rib eye steak, I heated the cast iron skillet and got to take out the rib eye steaks from their containers. I also went ahead and got the mozzarella cheese, left over mashed potato and breading. I first went ahead and took out some mozzarella and formed them to little balls. I put the rib eye steaks into the wide iron skillet. I let it sit for 15 seconds then melted some Butter, Garlic cloves and two sprigs of Rosemary. I let that sit for a while as I got the deep pan filled halfway with oil. The oil is already bubbling so I proceeded to coat the mozzarella with egg wash, flour and panko. I double dredged them just the way she likes it and I've seen her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter