Flight to Yokohama

Life after IZ*ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's POV:

It was almost the end of September, I am currently getting ready to fly to Japan for my fan meeting. I was excited to see all my Japanese Fans. I loved Japan and its different culture. I was after all a very popular member of IZ*ONE in Japan, because I was one of the people who fluently spoke Japanese among the Korean members. I had an affinity with the Japanese Members of IZ*ONE. Kkura Unnie, Hii-chan and Nako-chan were nice and I enjoyed my time with them. We were like family as I previously mentioned. So, I was close with them, especially because I loved to watch Animé, eat Sukiyaki and Takoyaki with the Japanese Members. In fact Japan was my favorite country. I was excited to see the friends I made and the parents of my members. They are like our family, Eomma and Appa consider everyone as family, the Japanese Members are treated like my parents' own children. They are always welcome in Yangsan-si in case they need a family on certain days they are having an especially hard time. Same with the other Korean Members, we can always drop by their houses and we are welcome. I was preparing to leave home, Minju was preparing my snacks, she thoughtfully packed some cut up fruits, crackers, pretzels, mixed nuts and sandwiches. I watched as she gracefully moved through the kitchen. I was once again in awe of her. I was smiling goofily as I watched her.

"Hyemu, take care and don't forget to update me from time to time, okay?" She eventually spoke up.

"Of course, aegiya. I will update you from time to time. I'll only be gone for three days and two nights." I smiled at her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Be good there. I will miss you so much." She replied.

"I wish I can come back there with you. But you have to stay and film." I replied to her.

"Aigoo. I'm sorry, someday, I will come with you. I'll just have to stay for now. I promise to film well and do my best, you do your best too. A lot of your fans and friends will come, meet them well." She replied.

"I'll hold that promise." I replied to her and hugged her.

She smiled softly after I slightly pulled away. Living for Yokohama without her was something I found hard to do, but would also like to see my Boombayah Family, I would love to spend some time with them. If not for a fleeting day, Minju was an independent and grown woman. She planned to stay at Miseong-dong or her family would come to Mapo-gu or one of her parents will stay with her here. The doorbell rang, interrupting us both. I moved to answer the door, leaving Minju at the Kitchen. I opened the gate and was surprised that Eomma Yewon, Eomma Jisoo and her baby sister was already here. I automatically hugged Eomma, grateful that she came.

"We're here for the future Missus Kang." Eomma quipped into the hug in a light hearted manner.

"Eomma! That's too far along the line! We still have much stuff to figure out! Stop embarrassing me." I protested.

It was early in the morning. Five in the morning and she's riling me up already. If I could, I would bring Minju with me, so that I know she's safe and she won't ever have to stress about Eomma's teasing.

"But we're ready for you to marry." Eomma dejectedly replied.

"Eomma! I'm a grown woman, I think I know what I wamt to do and what not to do, please, I beg you. Don't tease Minju!" I retorted back to her.

Eomma giggled and lets me go.

"Yah! Is that how you speak to your Mother? Why, I ought to spank you!" She replied as she made her way in trailing behind Jisoo Eomma and Minju's younger sister.

Minju who was at the door hugged her baby sister and placed a kiss on her cheek. She smiled beautifuly at her little sister.

"Our baby is here. Have you grown much taller than the last time I've seen you?" She asked her sister.

Soeun smiled at Minju and replied.

"I did grow half an inch, Unnie." She replied smiling.

"Aigoo. You did?! Wow! Come in, come in. Make yourself comfortable, I'll make you guys breakfast shortly." Minju replied to her sister Soeun.

She returns to the Kitchen and started to continue preparing breakfast for us. Soon breakfast was already served, we sat at the table and ate breakfast heartily. I looked at our Eomma and Soeun. Someday when we grow older, we will have kids of our own, kids as lovely as Minju. She was the essence of perfection and beauty, everything about her makes you drawn in and really pay attention to her. I would want nothing more but to have kids as kind, perfect and beautiful as her and we will raise them free of judging eyes. Free from the Korean Entertainment Industry. She looks at me currently and smiled to me from across the table. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter