Projects

Life after IZ*ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's POV:

It has been a few months since IZ*ONE has ended and I was gearing up for the release of my gift to WIZ*ONEs and my girlfriend Minju was taking her sweet time to rest and relax. She models for various magazines and works as a Music Show Emcee and later on in the year as a Beauty Show Talk Host. I was back at my Agency 8D Creative and I've been working hard ever since I finished promotions for IZ*ONE, I was supposed to go and release a mini album this year and that's what I've been working hard for from the dungeons of 8D. Our fans hated every Korean Agency that's not YG, JYP or SM and even these top three gets some flack by the public. So honestly, I wasn't even worried about it. Minju and I both turned down the offer from HYBE to join a girl group which is temporarily named 'Archangel Girls' both of us wanted to focus in acting and modelling. So we declined their love calls for us and decided to stay with our respective agencies and transition to being an actress. I was a hybrid actress, YouTuber and soloist and I will be releasing a video on my YouTube Channel of one of my songs which will be released later in December as a Mini Album. I was in the middle of recording when my Manager called for a break. I was briefly pulled aside and given my phone which was ringing non-stop. I looked at it and it was my girlfriend.

"Answer your phone, she's probably worried." Sadness Unnie replied to me.

"Yeobeoseyo, Aegiya? Why did you call? Did something happened? I'm in the middle of recording right now." I replied into the receiver.

"I miss you. Come home and cuddle me, bring some late night snacks." She cutely replied to me.

I can see her cute pouty face even when I just speak with her over the phone. It was a talent for me to really see her in my mind even when we are just talking over the phone.

"Aigoo, my aegiya misses me? I'll be home in thirty minutes, I'll wrap things up at the studio. Stop sulking, I'll come and get you cheese balls, some meat, chocolates and jellies. You haven't had dinner yet right?" I replied to her.

"Ah-uh. I haven't and I'm famished. I wanted to eat with you, we barely had anytime this week. We're both busy. You don't mind if I stole you away?" She asked me cutely.

"I would never mind it, aegiya. It's not for release until December, I was just going to upload a short video after recording and I still have time, it's set to be released on August 24th and it's only June." I replied giggling at her.

"See you, aegiya." She replied.

"Alright, see you soon. I'll be there in thirty. I love you." I replied to her.

"I love you too. Yeah, I'm actually about to arrive at the house. See you."

"Okay, aegiya. See you. Bye bye." I replied to her.

"Bye bye." She replied.

I put the phone down and looked into Sadness Manager's eyes. She was smiling understandingly at me.

"You should probably go now, I'll take care of the team. Drive safely and call me once you're at your door." Sadness Manager said smiling.

"Aigoo you love birds are cute." She follows up barely audible.

"Disgustingly cute may I add? Go, get out of here before we change our minds and keep you up until late." She said pushing me out to the door.

"Yah! Unnie! I need my keys and my bag." She kept her arms at length and told me.

"I already placed your stuff inside your car, here are your keys." She said and handed me my keys as she pushed me out of the room.

"Go quickly! Pali! Pali! Pali!" She replied to me and shoved me out of the door.

"Thanks, Unnie." I replied to her before she slammed the door at me.

I got into my van and drove to the nearest convenience store to get my jellies stash and chocolates. Then right after I drove to her favorite Korean restaurant. I ordered dinner for two Samgyupsal with Cheese, Cheese Balls, Beef Ribs and Kimchi Fried Rice. I haven't had a Kimchi Fried Rice in about half a year. I've been diligent with my diet during the last promotion for IZ*ONE that it got carried over to this day. Eunbi Unnie has since debuted as a soloist and so did Yuri, Yena will be next in December and it would take another year for Chaewon and Sakura to debut with HYBE, Minju and I were being recruited by HYBE but we decided to stick it out with our current agencies. Minju was getting a lot of exposure from the Music Show. She's meeting her friends from other groups such as Ryujin and Yeji, who was group mates with Chaeryeong, Chaeryeong was the sister of our Main Dancer and Lead Rapper Lee Chaeyeon. Both had joined K-Pop Star Three and Minju supported both sisters in their bid, she was a fan of Chaeyeon. She looks in awe of Chaeyeon, might have had a little crush with Chaeyeon, but it all changed last year when I had the chance to bond with Minju on a one-on-one friendly date we had in the boardwalk at Coney Island in New York.

It was the start of something for us, Minju was my Produce 48 seatmate. The show's staff arranged us by rankings and everytime my popularity ranking increased in the show, you can bet that Minju's also had an increase. It was as if we were fated to join IZ*ONE and become dorm mates and teammates. We were dorm mates, we lived in the same dorm but I roomed with Eunbi Unnie and she and Yujin had their own rooms each. She mostly liked to stay inside her room and only comes out when she has nothing to do. Minju and I always took good and flattering photos of each other. She insists it was my phone's camera although she had the same phone as me. We both owned an iPhone 12 Pro Max. A photograph for me is a way for me to freeze memories I had with people. It freezes everything I have ever known about Minju and it captures my love for her, I intend to keep every photo I took of her and show them to our future kids and grandkids, although they can certainly find our fan made AVPs or our Promotional Photos online, there was something personal about the photos I took of her.

It held stories behind every shot I took of her. Her in my eyes the way I look at her and see her in our daily lives. She always came out great with every shot I took of her. She's always pretty every time she lets me take her photos and from two years ago, I had her as my lock screen. That didn't change. She was still my lock screen and the photo still the same one as two years ago. After my orders were served, I went ahead and continued to drive home. We lived in the Mapo-gu area where we are in close proximity to our own companies. Mine was located an hour away at Gangnam. I wanted Minju to have an easy time, that's why I picked this house and we both bought it and decorated it for our own comfort. The members gathers here every time they have rest days. They kept us entertained about their stories, how life went on for them after we disbanded. They are still close to us and we always supported them, while Minju and I decided that we won't promote each other's works on social media. We liked to keep things on down low. It is very hard to keep up with the other members' appearances that I ultimately decided that we should never post about each other even if we were cute and proud girlfriends. Minju has the advantage in all this, she can command her fan base to support me, but I think my Hyemdans are good enough, I did all this for my Hyemdans as a thank you for their support.

I had several projects and appearances with other members but almost always not with Minju. They are lined up currently, I have Cheating Trip with Yuri and Chaeyeon. Then the video release, then a Camping Trip with Eunbi Unnie, I even have a drama, some ads for a school bag, clothing brand and then on December was the release of my Winter Album. It wasn't a full length album like IZ*ONE's, but it would be a nod to my IZ*ONE members and Minju. One of the songs are for my IZ*ONE members the other one was for Minju. I reached our apartment and on the couch was Minju, sleeping. She looked soft and ethereal I snapped a photo of her and sat beside her. Waking her up slowly by placing kisses all over her body. She stirs awake and fluttered her eyes open. A smile was quickly plastered to her face upon seeing me. She's my aegiya, my baby and I can't help myself but love her more. I offered a soft smile to her and I felt at ease smiling and staring into her eyes that contained the galaxies and stars.

"You're home." She said softly and engulfed me in a warm hug.

"I am home... with you." I replied and paused dramatically.

It's an actress thing to be so greasy and in love like this. Minju was the same, she's very much in love and equally greasy. She had moods though, most times silent and in her own part of the room, she liked to take photos under the air-conditioning unit and send it to fans on Bubble App, the fans go crazy for her posts.

"I brought dinner so we can have dinner. Mianhe, aegiya. I've been too busy and absorbed by my activities." I followed up to her after placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

"It's good, aegiya. I'm so proud of you for working so hard." She said to me and smiled softly at me.

I brought out the take outs from their bags and containers. Her eyes widened at the Korean spread and I laid bare the jellies and chocolate stash I bought for her. I was quickly engulfed in a hug and a straddling pair of legs across my body. She kisses me softly and full of need. She was insanely hot and smoldering when she does this position, I can't hold myself back but I knew I had to keep it on the PG side of things if we wanted to eat actual food and not each other. She was fierce and voracious in bed, that you almost forget that she's IZ*ONE's Number two in Purity as trainers used to refer to her and I being the Top 1 in purity. My arms instinctively wrapped around her for support, one wrong mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter