End of June

Life after IZ*ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's POV:

It was the last day of June, 30th and the last two weeks, Minju and I became stronger than we were previously. Half of the month we had our first ever screaming match. Which led to her leaving for Eunbi Unnie's house. The two days we took our alone time, I reflected on what we needed to do. We have since talked in depth how we would proceed to announce us. I was frightened of what would become of us. We both agreed to give it five more years, we'll sign with SM Entertainment. Then learn as much as we can from Mister Lee Seong Ho the current CEO of SM. We agreed to establish our own agency someday. We opened a joint time deposit account where we will be saving up for our future plans. She was the one to open it, she just had me sign the forms from the bank. We agreed that five percent of every earnings we have should be put in here. Ten percent goes to the food expenses each day, she's methodological about managing our budget. Just like how Eunbi Unnie used to manage our dorm's budget. Every end of month we were supposed to consolidate all of our money, it gave us something to look forward to, something we both had a grip on.

The sasaeng fan Kyu-jin was still terrorizing her. I have had enough so, I am personally suing her. This was the reason I was at Seoul Mapo Metropolitan Police Station. Kyu-jin lived a town over. 8D allowed me to use one of their legal representatives because 8D was a plastic company who only cares about the money I earn them. Anything else they don't care at all. Like our coming out announcement. SM have offered their full on support as well as YGX, but with our visuals and pure image, it is more likely we would sign with SM Entertainment, because SM is the pioneer in the Korean Entertainment Industry and are known for visuals and purity, we best fit with SM and they are supportive of their artists. We will have the freedom soon and we will do our best to fight anyone who threatens us and our safety. I just filed a complaint, restriction order and a harassment case against Kyu-jin. The Metropolitan Police are lacking when it came to responding to Sasaeng Fans. There was no law passed as of yet prohibiting Sasaengs from harassing and threatening an artist's safety and life.

Right now, it was free field for everyone, how an artist should deal with them and how we could protect ourselves. If they do not cause any bodily harm against us, we can't do a thing about it. The gag order and other court protection are just merely tools to scare a Sasaeng Fan, nothing could stop them whether they violate the gag order unless you actually press charges. Kyu-jin could still go and harass Minju. That I decided to press charges against her for breaking entry to our home. Trespassing was the charge I was going for as it was easier without fully divulging ourselves. We aren't ready, but this was the final option I had. If Minju wasn't ready to come out clean with our truth, I am just going to let her be for now what mattered is that I get us some kind of protection against Kyu-jin. We can always just document everything that happened as we tried to contain any issues with regards to Minju and I's safety. Our security team that we hired were equipped with body cameras as we knew the court will not believe us, the Police will be stuck if we didn't document anything that transpired. 

After this, Minju and I were supposed to go out and see our parents for a family lunch at the Kim's House. My parents were visiting me from Yangsan, Yangsan was three hours away from Mapo-gu. My birthday will be in five days, albeit both parents didn't need to come and see me as I was going on a short vacation at Yangsan for my birthday, I knew I wouldn't be able to see both parents, because my school friends and I will stay at Busan and I was merely dropping by Yangsan to pick them up and to see some of the birthday ads and cafés around Yangsan. We will stay at a Hotel overnight on the eve of my birthday, then the morning after, my closest friend Hyunri will accompany me to drop by all the subway stations and take photos of me with my birthday ads, drop by the cafés at each stop until we reach Mapo-gu where I will come and meet Minju together with my IZ*ONE Family.

I always did this since the first year after debuting as IZ*ONE, I always had three celebrations, one with my school friends then one with IZ*ONE Family then the last which was either pre or post birthday was for my Family. My younger brother and family who were very supportive. As I exited the Police Station and got into my van, I received a call from Minju.

Yeobo? Careful on your way to our house. She told me.

Yes, I will drive carefully. I am on my way. I just finished with dropping by the police station and I successfully filed a case against her and I am now about to drive to your house. How is Eomma and Appa? I replied to her.

They're okay. They wanted to see you. They're very excited. They're talking to my parents right now, they're so animated. She replied giggling at me.

Jinjja? Oh my gadniss, I feel all the more embarrassed. Mianhe, Yeobo. I replied to her.

You are the cutest and bravest my Yeobo. I will always appreciate that cuteness and braveness. Just a little stubborn, I guess. But it's cool. Totally cool, Hamster and Tiger Hybrid. She replied.

Yeobo, I need to go and stop Eomma and Appa from being a bunch of weirdos. Why I agreed for them to go without me is beyond me. Oh my gad. I'm having a headache suddenly. I replied to her.

Nothing I haven't heard from them. It's always good to know something embarrassing about you. Because you're always a Tsundere who seems cool and motherly to the younger ones. She replied in a teasing manner.

Okay, okay. I'll be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter