-- Chapter 2

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung” Jimin called the guy beside her on the driver seat. He was driving, so kept his eyes fixed on the road but he answered her with a hum anyway. “Is everybody there already?”

“Yeah” He replied short.

Then both of them were quiet again. It was awkward, but it had always been like that. That was not a lot that they can talk about since Jimin was not much of a talker and the guy beside her was not good with initiating a topic. He was her band leader and goes by the name of Jonghun. Everybody in the underground rock scene would know him. Jimin on the other hand, she was still new in the business.

She joined the band a year ago through the band’s vocalist, Myungsoo. He’s more comfortable with his stage name L though. They went to the same academy where L learnt to play his bass guitar. They met when she was 15 and he was just a couple of years older. When he graduated from the academy, they lost contact but she would always be the girl who would turn badass once she bangs her drum. That was when she got scouted by the band to replace the former member who left for study.

A while later they both arrived at one of the club at Incheon. Since she’s underage, they would have to be careful upon bringing her in. But the boys had been a great protector to her. They would make sure she stays away from the alcohol as far as possible. They had been her family since she left her house a year ago.

“Hey! Jimin is here!” Their rhythm guitarist greeted her.

“I told you to call me Ji, Seunghyun!” She gritted her teeth together, feeling rather uncomfortable with the way he called her.

“Yah! I’m older than you! I’ll call you Ji once you learn how to call me op….pa” He grinned.

“Oppa my ” She said leisurely, earning a round of chuckles from Jonghun and L who were in the midst of checking their equipments.

Jimin also went straight to her drum kit and fixed her high hat and paddle so she would have more comfortable experience once she started playing the drum. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter