-- Chapter 1

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was frustrated, she was angry, she was lonely and she just had to get it off her chest, so she found herself banging on the drum kit. It had been more than thirty minutes but she still would not want to stop. Her short dirty blonde hair would often get her tangled in a weird situation like getting confused to be a boy for an instance. Her style of appearance was not a big help either. For her, it was not that she hated wearing girl’s clothes, but she just preferred to be in beggy clothes because she felt comfortable, not because she was against her gender.

Her name was Yong Jimin and she was 18 years old. There was more than just meet the eyes. She’s a secretive person, and very mysterious if I may add. Nobody knew about her background. All that people knew were that she was living alone in that small apartment and she didn’t go to school. Her vibes made people stay away from her, and her only friends were her band mates. All of them were boys. That also added to the reason why people would judge her to be a tomboy instead of really get to know her and knew her in person.

She groaned in annoyance once she felt her pocket vibrated. The next thing that greeted her was that even more annoying ringtone of her iPhone. She stopped playing and shifted the drum stick on her right hand to join it’s pair on her left hand. With her free hand, she swiftly fished her phone and slid the screen to answer the call. She didn’t have to check the caller ID. The only person that would call her, was that person.

“What now?” Her voice came out hoarse and raspy. It was the first sentence that she said for the whole day, and it was already almost sun set. She had been staying in her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter