-- Chapter 9

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin had been rubbing all over her body searching for something but it was nowhere to be found. She searched her beg, she even took out all of her things inside the bag just to search for that one thing. She searched her jeans pocket, her jacket pockets, everywhere, but yet, it was yet to be found.

“What the hell is this thing?” Her head snapped to the source of the voice and it came from Seunghyun. He was holding the thing that she was searching for, her phone.

“YOU BISH!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY STUFF!” She jumped on top of her and on one snap, she got her phone back. There goes another round of punching and smacking.

The others on the other hand, were amused by their acts. Seunghyun and Jimin had been constantly fighting for every little thing. Who knew what they would be fighting for next.

“I had no idea Jimin would play with such application” Seunghyun chuckled while he rubbed his smack-proofed head after a round of smacking from Jimin.

Her eyes suddenly widened in horror. Seunghyun found the application when she wanted to delete it earlier before L called her.

“What did you do?” She asked, about to jump on him again before L pulled her and made sure that she would not make a single move. He swore that boy would die anytime soon.

“I don’t know… I just played with it. Seemed fun, but it was useless. It jammed as soon as I’m done with typing his personality whatever that was” Seunghyun replied nonchalantly.

Jimin checked on the screen and what she read next made her gagged in her own saliva.

 

Name : Kim Himchan

Age : 23

Birthdate : 19th April 1990

Personality : Talkative, cheesy/greasy all you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter