-- Chapter 6

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin sat behind the counter practically doing nothing. She was alone at that moment. No customers, no co-workers, just her alone. Since her shift was in the evening, there was no need to have a co-worker to keep her company. She would ignore them anyway. Besides, the store was short of workers. She worked at a music shop where they sell instruments, old records, and all the little machines that you can find in a music shop like an amplifier and else. Since she enjoyed music in the first place, she decided to work at such place. There were rarely any customers on her shift anyway. Just students going to music classes, a few customers would come in to look around and they would go back out again, just window shopping as what people call. Sometimes she would kill her time with playing the guitars there or just randomly banging on the drums. Luckily her boss was not a strict, boring guy. Honestly, sometimes he would stop by and watch her bang on the drums. He enjoyed it, but only when there was no customers around.

Just as she was looking around at people passing by outside the glass wall of the music shop, her phone suddenly vibrated. With her left palm still supporting her chin, she fished out her phone and slide on her screen. A text message came. Nonchalantly, she tapped on the little message button to read.

“Girlfriend, When are you going to visit me again? I’m bored.

From : Bang Yong Guk”  Upon reading the text, she instantly straightened up her body and her eyes widened in surprise indeed.

“Wait a minute! When did I save a number under Bang Yong Guk’s name? And who the heck is this Bang Yong Guk guy?” Unknowingly, the text made her talk to herself.

As she was still trying to recall the person behind the name, Bang Yong Guk, suddenly the application popped out into her mind. She remembered she named her first ‘boyfriend’ Bang Yong Guk. Hesitantly, she swapped her screen and began to search for the mysterious application. It was starting to creep her out and the fact that the character that she created to interact with her, just simply blew her mind away. She knew she was living in the 21st cent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter