-- Chapter 7

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Jimin reached home she immediately dropped her bag onto the floor and grabbed her towel for a quick bath. The sun already set and she had no idea about her plan tonight. She might have to perform again if Jonghun called him or not. If no calls came, she was left alone tonight, getting the chance to actually sleep early.

After the short bath, she came out from her bathroom and properly dressed herself with a boxer shorts and a wife beater over her skinny frame. The wife beater was actually quite loose to her body, but she loved wearing big clothes in the first place anyway. She took out her phone from her bag and flew across the bed and landed right in the middle of it. Reminded about the application, she still had thousands of questions to ask the boy, so she went straight to the application and waited for it to load after she tapped on his little thumbnail.

“Anyeong! Girlfriend!” Jimin was once again greeted by his broad gummy smile and his deep husky voice. She couldn’t help but to slightly shiver every time he greeted her like that. It was too greasy for a girl like her.

“Stop calling me girlfriend will you?” She quibbled.

“Why? You are my girlfriend” He insisted. Jimin shook her head and decided to let it pass before shooting him questions over and over again. “Before I answer all your questions, let me introduce myself first” He smiled warmly before he continued. “My name is Bang YongGuk as what you named me. I’m 23 years old and I’m boyfriend number 1. Thank you for creating me” With that, he slightly bowed his head to show his gratitude to her for creating him.

“I was just playing around. Besides, the random button created you” She replied.

“I know” He yet again gave her another smile. “But you made me my personality so I thank you for that”

“Errrrrr. Okay then. So, tell me about this weird application” She had been asking him about the application since just now before YongGuk decided to introduce himself first.

“You have to introduce yourself first” Of course he would know nothing about her. All he knew was that she’s the girl who created him, thus she’s his girlfriend. Jimin sighed but gave in anyway.

“Im Yong Jimin, 18 years old, I’m not interested in people so much, so tell me everything I need to know about this application!” She really has a problem when it comes to being patient or holding in her temper. It’s a severe illness.

“Okay” The boy didn’t fight back; instead he obliged her this time. So Jimin was satisfied now that she would find out what she had bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter