-- Chapter 11

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How? Wha-?” Jimin stopped talking and she bit her bottom lips hard that she could feel that her bottom lips went numb already. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

The fact that she just saw a person disappeared before her eyes and a split second later he could be seen from her iPhone’s screen. The law of physics was broken and it does not make any sense. Jimin was not the brightest girl in her school, but she knows the basic things in life like gravity and how people could never convert themselves from blood and flash to pixels and jump inside a small human made machine. Even four years old could tell.

“Will you believe us now girlfriend?” Himchan took a sit at the edge of her bed and she scooted over. She didn’t want to touch the unreal human in front of her. She was frightened. A few seconds later Yong Guk ‘jumped’ back from her iPhone and stood right in front of her.

“Please believe us” YongGuk said as soon as he arrived.

“Alright alright! I believe you!!” She half shouted. “What do you expect me to do then? I had no idea what you wanted! I have nothing you could take!” She freaked out.

“We don’t want anything from you” Hearing those words from her, YongGuk was hurt. It was as if she thought that they were some kind of serial killer that stopped by to feast her. “We just need your trust” He continued.

“You have my trust! I believe that you came from that ‘thing’” She pointed at her phone. “What else do you want me to do?”

“Complete us” YongGuk said.

Jimin understood him. He wanted all of six of them to be made but she didn’t know if she could handle them. With just two of them, he almost went crazy. He couldn’t imagine being in the same room with four other boys.

“And also, please give us something to do” Himchan added.

“Huh?” This time, she was confused.

“At least decorate our room. They are too empty and you had no idea how boring it is to be alone in an empty room without nothing to do, at all” Himchan quibbled.

Jimin sighed and she surrendered. There was nothing else she could do. She downloaded the application, she was responsible to it. She should’ve read the Term of Condition before clicking the next button. She learned why that thing even existed, to warn the user and to make sure the user have no way to run when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter