-- Chapter 10

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You could never delete that application, girlfriend” She heard a deep voice coming from in front of her.

Her head snapped up immediately and when she found two tall men with built body in front of her, she threw her phone out from her grasps. Her body crawled backward desperately trying to escape from anything bad that was playing inside her head. Of course, two men coming out of nowhere suddenly standing in the middle of the room, who would not freak out as bad as her did?

“WHO THE ARE YOU??!! H-HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY APARTMENT?” She spat the words out to the couple of blonde men in front of her.

“Girlfriend, we doesn’t mean to scare you. We are not going to do anything to you” The other blonde said, holding his palms up, signaling that he was not going to harm her. Jimin doesn’t know that guy. He was not as familiar to the one with the husky voice.

Now that she realized, the one with the deeper voice looked very familiar to her and she had seen that boy a few times before. But the thing was, she only saw him inside her phone and she was not liking the fact that she was confused and…..

Everything faded to black.

 

Jimin had no idea for how long she passed out but everything seemed so blurry and unexplainable. She thought she dreamed about something weird. She dreamed about two guys standing in front of her and one of the guys looks so much alike from the guy from the application that she downloaded the other day. The other guy on the other hand, she realized that he looked like someone she knew too, but she couldn’t put a finger where she had seen the guy.

She pushed herself up from her bed, still trying to adjust her sight to the bright light inside her room. She laced her fingers into her locks and she gripped on her hair dirty blonde hair tightly, trying to wear off the pain from the aftermath of the sudden blackout. It hurt so bad that she barely could think about anything.

“Girlfriend!  You’re awake!” Again, the familiar voice throbbed into her ears. She felt a rush of adrenaline through her body and again, she started to panic. She didn’t want to believe what she was hearing. She believed that it was just a dream. She wanted to believe that it was just a dream so bad that she almost screamed in frustration.

“I don’t know you, so please, get out from my house” Calmly, she said. Somehow, she hated to be seen weak and scared. She’s trying to appear strong in front of the two possible rapists.

“We came here to prove you” One of the two said, the one with the deep voice.

“Prove me what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter