-- Chapter 5

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun had already raised high up when Jimin woke up that day. The first thing she did was grabbing her phone and pressed on the round button just to check on the time. The screen showed that it’s already passed noon, thus she forced her body up no matter how tired she was. She sat on her bed, still half asleep. She was still feeling slightly drowsy and the feeling of wanting to go back to sleep was so strong, but she had to get up no matter what. She had to go to her part time job no matter what.

Before she got up from her bed, she decided to check her phone for messages and miscalls, if there were any. So she slid her screen and of course, something weird popped up instead. She usually would be greeted by her normal screen saver; instead, a weird thumbnail page appeared. On that page, there was one small thumbnail of a blonde guy laid in the middle. His name was written under his thumbnail. Bang Yong Guk, that was what she named him. She recognized that face. It was the ‘boyfriend’ that she created last night before she fell asleep.

 

 

Without any more delay, she tapped on the thumbnail and it took less than a second for the application to finish loading. What encountered her brought no surprises to her at first, an empty page. There was nothing at all on that page, empty, zero. She was predicting that the thumbnail would bring her to some sort of an introduction page, but nothing happened.

“What the? I knew this application is a crap” She said before throwing her phone on top of her bed and proceeded to shower.

A while later, Jimin came out from the shower with nothing but a towel wrapping around her body. Her body was not as beautiful as Tiffany from SNSD nor her chest was as full as Hyorin from SISTAR. Her body was normal. No perfect S-line, just a typical body of a skinny girl with an almost flat chest. The only thing that she could brag about her body was her height. She was taller than the average Korean girl, and that added more evidence to make think that she really was a boy. Her arms were thicker than others since she played the drum, and she got a pair of slim legs, but she tends to hide it with beggy pants. Such a waste to such beautiful gift. Other girls were dying to have her legs, but that was all that she had anyway.

“Girlfriend? Are you there?” She heard a deep husky voice echoing across her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter