-- Chapter 12

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was dumbfounded by Himchan’s compliments. Nobody ever called her beautiful ever since she became a rebel. Ever since she cut her hair short, nobody ever called her beautiful. People call her handsome if there is any compliments regarding her visual presentation, but certainly not beautiful. Was she really? Or was he referring to the way she acted? Was she beautiful in his eyes? Or maybe he said that because he was supposed to be her ‘boyfriend’ and ‘boyfriend’ does that. They complimented their girlfriends. Was it just that? She was slightly disappointed, unknowingly. While every other girls get real compliments from their loved ones, all she got was a compliment from a virtual boyfriend. She snickered to herself.

Why was the male species so complicated? She thought to herself. Maybe she needed someone that is similar to her and would understand what she was feeling and what she felt like being existed as somebody as complicated as herself.

She looked at her phone screen and saw that Himchan’s thumbnail is only a tap away from Yongguk’s thumbnail. She was at the home screen of the application.

Seeing his thumbnail, she was reminded by his compliment again and unintentionally, she cupped her cheek, feeling crimson heat creeping through her cheeks. She shook off the feelings and began her quest on making the third boyfriend. She tapped on the ‘Create Boyfriend’ button on the screen and so the application brought her to the same interface it did when he created Bang Yongguk. She took her time this time. She wanted to make a perfect boyfriend, a perfect mirror to herself. Someone that she can relate to. Jimin didn’t tap on the ‘Random’ button this time. One by one, she pieced up his visual starting from the short platinum blonde hair to those alluring eyes, nose, and lips. Finally, down to his body proportion. He was not too bulky and not too skinny, neither he was too tall or short. He was just right.

Jimin couldn’t help it but she admitted that she felt a lot more satisfied to the result of this ‘man’ that she created. After all, she did put a tad bit more effort into creating the look to her latest creation. The boyfriend she created looked devilishly dashing in her opinion. The edge of her lips carved into a cheeky smile as she tapped on the ‘Proceed’ button and again, she was brought to the next step, where she needed to let her imagination run wild and put another piece of herself into the character she was creating. She let her thumbs ran on the keyboard of her touchscreen as she typed out the words that would put the devil into the devilishly dashing creature she named Jung Daehyun, the third boyfriend.

 

Name: Jung Daehyun

Age: 20

Birthdate: 28th June 1993

Personality: Mysterious, yet alluring at the same time. He doesn’t like it when somebody doesn’t give him full attention when making a conversation with him. He talks a lot when he wanted to talk, but most of the time he would disappear and reappear randomly. He is cheeky and stubborn all in one, but most of all he is hopelessly romantic although he hide his feelings well compared to the rest of the boys.

Special Talent: Illusionist/Magician

Charm: Mysterious

Favorite Music: Punk rock

Favorite Thing: Playing Cards

Favorite Color: White

Favorite Food: Edible Items

Likes: Playing tricks, attentions, singing

Dislikes: Being tricked

 

Jimin completed the third character and it marked the creation of the third boyfriend. Jimin grinned in satisfaction. As the application was loading and assembling the boy together, she dashed to the home screen. Naturally, her fingers took her to Himchan’s room after she tapped on his thumbnail. She didn’t know why, but she had the urge to tell him about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter