-- Chapter 4

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Customize your own boyfriend from their hair, face, appearance and even their personality. Just spend a few minutes and click on the ‘proceed’ button when you’re ready.’

So JiMin read the description of the page before spotting the thousand selections of hairs, eyes, nose, and she was dizzy just by looking at the endless list. She was tired and she was not a fan of playing dress-ups. Just before she was about to press on the cancel button and get out from the application, she saw another notice that she missed on the page.

‘Boyfriend 2.0 offers ‘Random’ button. Too many options on features? Just click on the ‘Random’ button and the application will generate it for you!’

“Perfect!” With just a tap, Jimin sees as the application began to create her boyfriend before her eyes. A few seconds later, it was done and the result, she was quiet happy with it. Short dark brown hair, a pair of beautiful brown eyes, plumps lips and a broad gummy smile. His body was muscular and she likes it about him. “Beautiful, but something doesn’t seem right” She hummed to herself and tried to figure out what work best for the guy that appeared on her iPhone.

She just ended up by changing his hair color from brown to platinum blonde.

“Blonde people is awesome” She grinned before she moved on to the ‘Proceed’ button and it brought her to a form like page. She needed to fill in his background on the page. “What now? Is this a virtual boyfriend application or a match maker form? Nonsense!” She sighed before looking at her watch and it was 10 minutes before 5.am. “10 minutes!”

She was determined to finish her first boyfriend as she was too curious and she ended up filling the form up for half an hour without her even re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter