-- Chapter 3

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she arrived home, she started to clean herself and she was ready for bed. It was 3 am, maybe that’s the reason why she felt very tired. After she was done, she slumped her body onto her small bed. The bed only could fit herself.

Her room was dark. She turned off the light before getting ready for sleep. Right when she tried to close her eyes, she find herself nowhere closer to slumber land and that somehow annoyed her to death. She tossed and turned around on her bed and the coverlet that was wrapping her body just now eventually scrapped on the floor and right then; she was too lazy to pick it up again, so she just let the blanket be while she stared blankly on the empty ceiling.

A lot of thoughts came crashing into her mind. Her father, her mother. Her late mother to be exact. She died a year ago. A lot of things happened to them through the past years. She changed drastically and with the death of her mother, she turned to a rebel. Her father didn’t like it. She changed a lot and her changes were nowhere near good. His father acted impulsively and the result was, she's a homeless girl. Sure her father tried to pursue her to come back home but it was through his assistant, the one that had keep on calling her. The last thing that her father ever gave to her was the iPhone that she was currently using on her birthday a few months ago. She never accepted any money from his father. She would always send it back but his assistant insisted on her to accept the present, so she did but she still was as hard as stone and would not come back home.

She rummaged under her pillow just to find her phone and after a few seconds, her hand found its way to the slim rectangular object. She swiftly half spinning it in between her index finger and thumb and pressed on the only circle button under the wide touch screen so it would light up the room through the light from her phone. She slid the screen to unlock it and right on time, an email came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter