-- Chapter 8

iPod Boyfriend 2.0 : iPhone Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bang Yong Guk paced his empty room back and forth. He had absolutely nothing to do other than counting his own fingers. When he reached ten and he used all of his fingers, he continued with his feet and it didn’t last more than twenty, so he stopped and decided to roll around the room after. He couldn’t find himself doing nothing better than that, then he decided to scream his lung out realizing that he was alone, no one would stop him or scold him from being noisy.

Even though he was just made less than a few days ago, he knew almost everything that a normal human would know. He know how to count, how to read and how to speak even without a formal class or lesson. He knew the name of things such as a car, a bus, a cup of coffee, all of those basics things, he was born with it. Unlike a normal human being, a person was born as a baby, but he was born as a 23 years old guy, so he would know everything that a 23 years old guy have to know about, even when it comes to ual s. Honestly, was one of his fortes. Hoho! Boyfriend application was not a regular application. The creator had figured out everything after the first version of the application.

“I wish she would at least give me something to do. A laptop would be fine” YongGuk sighed. He was lonely, and bored. “If she’s not going to give me a laptop, at least make another boyfriend so I could have somebody to talk to” He clicked his tongue.

YongGuk folded his legs together as he traced invisible shapes onto the floor. He was that bored.

“Ah! Babo!” He smacked his own forehead expressing his silliness for not realizing the new feature on the application. “I can ‘jump’ out even when we’re not complete!” He chuckled by himself.

On the first version of the application, the boys had to be completed in order for them to travel out from their application. When I say complete, it actually mean all six of them had to be created before they could jump out together.

YongGuk walked to the end of his room. Since Jimin had not yet d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter