You calling my name

One plus One, Two plus Two

Chaewon had always been a light drinker. The previous one was enough to make her dizzy, but Haseul and Vivi were already preparing another round to celebrate Jiwoo and Heejin becoming a couple.

"Maybe I shouldn't drink more," she told Jisu, only that Jisu left her side. She frowned, looking around. "Where's Jisu?"

"And where's Ryujin?" Hyeju asked.

Steps coming from the stairs made them turn their heads, to find Chaeryeong and Yeji going down with their faces red as tomatoes.

"What..." Chaewon's eyes jumped between them.

"Wow, you too?" Hyeju chuckled.

"Y-Yeah..." Chaeryeong scratched her neck, while Yeji giggled at her side.

"Congrats!" Hyeju smacked her arm. "Where were you, though? I didn't even see you disappear."

"We took the opportunity everyone was distracted to sneak away and went to Ryujin's room," Yeji said. "but she barged in with Jisu."

"With Jisu?!" Chaewon's chin dropped low.

"Yeah. What's with them? Ryujin seemed tense. What happened with them?"

Chaewon and Hyeju exchanged a look.

"Stuff," Hyeju said. "come, we're still celebrating. Should we celebrate you too?"

"N-No, that's okay." Chaeryeong shook her head.

"Who still doesn't have a drink?" Haseul shouted, two bottles in her hands.

"We don't!" Hyeju raised her arm, pulling them with her to the front.

Everyone was at least tipsy by then. They didn't even notice that Chaeryeong and Yeji went away and had come back, and now that Ryujin and Jisu were absent. When Sooyoung raised her glass in the air, the girls followed, but Chaewon only took a sip of her drink. Hyeju, though, chugged down almost half her glass, just like Hyunjin.

"Yah, Hyeju," Hyunjin called, stumbling as she got to her side. "do you think Ryujin would notice if I took one of her cats with me tonight?"

Hyeju seemed too stunned to answer, probably wondering if she was serious or not. Yuna cleared .

"I'm right here, you know," she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry, Yuna." Jinsol laid a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, though, she would never. She wouldn't even steal bubble gum. But I'll take care of her, and I'll make sure she doesn't try and steal one of your cats. Just in case."

"Oh, she would have to fight me first! But thank you, teach."

Hyunjin sulked, stomping her way to the couch, and Jinsol rushed after her. Chaewon wasn't sure if Hyunjin did that on purpose because Jinsol loved it when she acted cute, or she was actually sad that she couldn't take one of Ryujin's cats.

"Let's play games!" Yeojin said.

"No more Mario Kart, please..." Heejin sighed. “We always lose!”

"No, things like the syllable game and like that! We can turn them into drinking games!"

"What a nice idea, Yeojin!" Yerim patted her head.

Yeah, what an amazing idea to lose each ten seconds and get themselves even more wasted.

" this , I can't think." Sooyoung stood up. "I wanna dance!"

"Same!" Jiwoo joined her, and they didn't seem to be the only ones glad to stop playing.

Chaewon didn't join them, though. She sat, got rid of her glass, and closed her eyes as she dropped her head back. A weight pressed next to her.

"Hey, Chaewonie," Heejin's voice was even deeper than usual.

"Hey, Heejinie."

"Is this what you felt when you confessed to Hyeju? And her to you? And when you were officially girlfriends?"

Chaewon turned her head to look at Heejin, at the half closed eyes and small smile on her lips.

"So loved and happy you could fly?"

Heejin smacked her leg. "Exactly! Look at her... Isn't she the cutest?"

Chaewon observed Jiwoo as she danced with Sooyoung and Jungeun, making them laugh more than they could dance. But then her eyes averted to Hyeju, and the way her high pitched laughter was so cute when Yerim said something got her melting.

"Yeah..."

"And Jungeun is gonna stay with Sooyoung, so that means... I'm spending the night with Jiwoo in her house." Heejin heaved a loud, content sigh.

"Have fun."

"You too, you too. I feel like the world shifted the moment you and Hyeju met. Like, I met Jiwoo because she's Hyeju's coworker, Yeji met Chaeryeong because she's Ryujin's friend, and Jisu met Ryujin, and we all met at the café. See, everything is aligned! The stars, the planets, the whole cosmos... You know what I mean?"

Chaewon snorted a laugh. Heejin was beyond drunk.

"Yeah, totally. We were all destined to meet."

"Completely. It was fate."

The music kept playing, but the sudden tiredness hit Chaewon like a truck.

"EVERYONE!" Yuna's voice boomed in the room. Chaewon jumped on her seat, turning her head back at her, and widened her eyes at Ryujin and Jisu at the bottom of the staircase. "They've arrived! And they're okay! One more round for everyone, to celebrate one more happy ending!"

Hyeju dashed to them, lifting Ryujin up while the other girls applauded and shouted their names. Haseul walked to the kitchen to prepare more drinks, but Chaewon was too defeated. She would remain in her comfy seat, smiling at her best friend who joined her.

"You're okay," Chaewon said.

Jisu took in a deep breath and released it as her shoulders relaxed. "We're okay. I'm staying the night with her and we have a full day tomorrow. With dinner at my dorm, but this time everything will go well."

Chaewon grabbed her hands and dropped her head to Jisu's shoulder. "That's so good, Jisu. I'm so happy for you. And for Ryujin. The cosmos did indeed align."

"You drank a lot, didn't you?" Jisu chuckled, patting her head.

"Just a bit. But I'm fine. I'm happy too. Hyeju is too, and everyone else. It's a happy night!"

The girls came back to the living room, but not everyone had one more drink.

"Is the party dying already?" Sooyoung frowned, checking her phone. "It's barely one in the morning!"

Jungeun dropped to the nearby couch. "Yeah, way past my time to sleep. How in the world will I open the shop tomorrow morning?" She took a hand to her head, probably regretting all her choices.

The music suddenly changed, and now, a way slower song played.

"You know when bars and discos put their ballads playlist at the end of the night?" Yeojin said. "It's that time of the night. So, get your partner, and let's sway."

Ryujin stood in front of Jisu and extended a hand.

"Go ahead, go ahead." Chaewon left the pillow that was Jisu's shoulder and patted her as she stood up to join Ryujin.

Sooyoung managed to pull Jungeun up from the couch, but the girl seemed more like a zombie. Chaeryeong and Yeji were at the corner, whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Haseul and Vivi were still in the kitchen, standing so close to each other they could probably smell the sweetness and alcohol from each other’s lips. Jinsol and Hyunjin sat on the other couch, surrounded by all three cats and giving them all pets and scratches. Heejin and Jiwoo danced from side to side, hugging as close as two people possibly could. Yerim and Yeojin also danced together, and the height difference made Chaewon laugh. Yuna was... nowhere to be seen. And so was Hyeju. Chaewon frowned as she looked around, and she suddenly appeared from the stairs, staring at the whole scene.

"I just went to pee, what's this?" Hyeju asked, approaching Chaewon.

"You know when bars and discos put their ballads playlist at the end of the night? It's that time of the night," Chaewon said. "Yeojin's words exactly."

Hyeju chuckled, hands on her waist. How did she seem so composed and fine when she drank way more than Chaewon?

"Then, Park Chaewon." Hyeju held her hand. "Would you give me the honor of dancing with me?"

Chaewon wanted to laugh, because, Hyeju asking her to dance? Yeah, scratch that. She definitely had too much alcohol. But Chaewon beamed and accepted, letting Hyeju pull her up from the couch and drag her to the middle of the other couples dancing. Hyeju rested her hands on Chaewon's tiny waist, their bodies in contact, while Chaewon held onto Hyeju's shoulders.

"I didn't know you liked to dance like this," Chaewon said.

"I didn't have who to dance like this with. But now I do, so yes, I like it."

Holding Hyeju's gaze, Chaewon tip toed and kissed her lips. Her mind spun as she closed her eyes, but she didn't break away. She gripped Hyeju's shoulders for support and kissed her harder, as if they were the only ones in the room. Besides, Chaewon was sure every couple in that room felt exactly the same.

"I can't wait for the live ASMR you promised me," Hyeju whispered in Chaewon's ear.

Her knees threatened to fail her. She didn't know if because of the images that flashed in her mind, or Hyeju's deep voice, or the way her lips brushed against her neck, or just everything at once.

"Is that so?" Chaewon whispered back. "What kind of ASMR do you want tonight?"

Hyeju's fingers dug on Chaewon's sides.

"How about something like, your girlfriend makes you relax after a long and tiring day?"

Chills ran down Chaewon's neck and arms and back. The true ASMR effect.

"And what things would make you relax?"

"Oh, you know, a massage, kisses... your voice."

Chaewon cursed under her breath, and it was becoming harder and harder to get a hold of herself.

"Let's go, then," Chaewon urged. "let's leave. Go to your room."

Hyeju smirked at her, and really, if it wasn't for her strong hands, Chaewon had collapsed on the ground already.

"Everyone, it's our time to leave," Hyeju said, taking a step back.

"Already?" Jiwoo pouted at her.

"Yeah, we... are sleepy."

Yeojin let out a loud laugh. "Sleepy! You don't fool anyone! I thought Sooyoung would leave first, but it seems you're even more impatient-"

"Yah, you little bean!" Hyeju dashed for her sister, as Yeojin ran away in a fit of chuckles.

But Hyeju was bigger, and faster, and soon enough she caught her, circling an arm around her neck and rubbing her head with her knuckle, and now, Yeojin whined instead, making everyone laugh at the scene.

"Alright, alright, let me go!" Yeojin trashed in her arms.

Hyeju let go when Sooyoung glared at her.

"Actually, you're right, we'll go as well," Sooyoung said, holding Jungeun's hand. "It was an amazing party, everyone. Keep having fun!"

Chaewon exchanged a look with Jisu, both smiling at each other with a nod.

"Don't go home too late, Yeojin!" Sooyoung said.

"Maybe I'll just crash here, I don't know." Yeojin shrugged. "It's not like I'm far from home, anyway. And where's Yuna? Oh god, is she feeling sick? Is she throwing up?! I'm gonna go check on her!" And she ran upstairs, Yerim following suit. Ryujin sighed, but she walked up the stairs as well.

Biding their goodbyes, the four girls left for the house next door. Gureum ran downstairs at the sound of the front door opening.

"Don't be too loud, mom and dad are sleeping," Sooyoung said as they reached the upper floor.

"S-Sooyoung!" Hyeju punched her arm. "And as if! I should be the one saying that!"

Sooyoung winked at her. "Good night, you two."

"Good night." Chaewon bowed her head at them, and Jungeun waved back.

"Don't be loud..." Hyeju mumbled, as she closed and locked the door after them. "ASMR is quiet, not loud."

Chaewon chuckled, but her heart hit her ribs. There she was, alone with Hyeju, in her room, where she would be spending the night. She couldn't predict how their night would end, but she did have a hunch.

And if she wanted it? More than anything.

"Sit down on the bed," Chaewon said.

Hyeju glanced at her, her expression amusing, to say the least. She complied, sitting with her legs crossed, just like the other time. Chaewon sat in front of her, taking in her red cheeks and how her breathing was already fast, echoing in the silence of the room.

"You're so tense," Chaewon lowered her voice, resting her hands on her shoulders.

She wasn't the only one, though. Not like Chaewon was, but the atmosphere itself screamed tension. Chaewon scooted closer to her, her legs brushing against Hyeju's, and she approached her ear. "Close your eyes." Leaving a kiss on her neck, Chaewon moved to her other ear. "Tell me, what would help you relax?"

Hyeju gulped. "M-Massage."

Chaewon smiled to herself, for Hyeju kept her eyes closed, and rested her hands on her neck. Applying force on the back, and behind her ears, she felt Hyeju relax indeed.

"Does this feel good?" Chaewon whispered near her ear again, and automatically, her shoulders tensed.

Hyeju nodded. Chaewon's voice was supposed to also make her relax as well, but it was having the opposite reaction instead.

"Hyeju yah." She went on, not getting enough of how much it affected Hyeju. "You are so pretty. So beautiful. So cute. And you have the prettiest lips."

Chaewon stared at them, parted as she exhaled, admiring their unique triangular shape. She wanted to kiss them so badly, but not yet. She moved to the other ear, still massaging Hyeju's neck.

"I couldn't stop thinking about this moment. The whole week, it was all I thought of."

Hands grasped Chaewon's thighs, Hyeju's touch so sudden and strong it caught Chaewon's breath in .

"And what exactly did you think about?" Hyeju asked, her voice much more confident than before.

"Being like this with you."

"What else?"

"Kissing you."

"Then why aren't you?"

"Because I'm still at the ASMR part."

"What if I asked you to kiss me?"

"Why don't you try it?"

Hyeju reached forward, her lips grazing on Chaewon's ear. "Kiss me."

And it didn't matter how much Chaewon wanted to resist and keep teasing her with her ASMR, there was no way she could deny it to her. Digging her fingertips into the back of Hyeju's neck, Chaewon attended to her request. Hyeju's hand moved to the small of Chaewon's back, snaking underneath her shirt. The contrast of the coldness of her fingers against Chaewon's hot skin send her back arching forward as the kiss deepened even more. Hyeju took the opportunity to pull her closer, Chaewon's smaller body fitting on her lap perfectly like puzzle pieces.

Chaewon did intend on doing a longer ASMR session, but they've been building the tension up for too long. She could barely keep up with the intensity of the kiss, and when Hyeju aimed for her neck instead, kissing and nibbling on her skin, she couldn't suppress a low grunt that ripped from .

Slowly, Hyeju pulled her shirt up. "Can I?"

Instead of answering, Chaewon raised her arms. She expected Hyeju to take it out without hesitation, but she kept doing it painfully slow, her eyes following as Chaewon's skin got exposed. Finally, her shirt flew above her head as Hyeju threw it to her gaming chair without taking her eyes off of her, her jaw slacking. The intensity of her stare got Chaewon's cheeks burning.

"Yours too," Chaewon said, reaching for the hem of her blue sweatshirt.

"But of course.” Hyeju blinked away from her gaze. “Do… you want me to do it?"

"Let me."

Hyeju smirked, arms up in the air. Getting her revenge, Chaewon did the same, pulling it up as slow as she could, taking in every bit of Hyeju's stomach, her chest hidden in a black bra.

"You are so beautiful," Hyeju mumbled in a dazed, her eyes trying to focus on everywhere at the same time and her hands resting on Chaewon's waist again.

In Hyeju's presence, no one could ever be prettier. She wanted to say it, but she was still too stunned, and was only brought back when Hyeju kissed her lips again, pressing her torso against hers. Chaewon inhaled through her nose at the touch, skin against skin, her arms around Hyeju's torso in an attempt to get even closer.

Hyeju let her back fall down, bringing Chaewon with her and breaking the kiss to stare at her eyes.

"Was this also what you couldn't stop thinking about?" Hyeju asked, her voice a perfect mix of sweet and lust, while she fixed Chaewon's hair that fell over her face.

"Yeah." Chaewon swallowed hard. "And more."

"Glad to know we were thinking about the same."

"Then, can we... keep going?"

Hyeju smiled. Smirked? Something in between, as she rolled over Chaewon, sitting on her lower abdomen. Chaewon stopped breathing at once when Hyeju pulled the straps of her own bra down, staring down at her and enjoying the effect it caused. She swore she thought Hyeju was shy. Maybe it had been the alcohol? Because, where was that girl that stumbled on her words when they first met? Certainly not here, certainly not the same as the one on top of Chaewon, throwing her bra away to the pile of clothes on her chair.

Chaewon's mind clouded, full of Hyeju and only Hyeju. No matter how many times she had day and night dreamed about that moment, nothing would have prepared her for the real thing. For the way Hyeju's skin would feel against hers when she bent down, and pecked Chaewon's lips, leaving her whining for more. And more she got. A bite on her ear lobe, a train of kisses down her neck to her collarbones.

"Hyeju..." Chaewon sighed, her toes curling.

She grabbed a handful of Hyeju's hair as she reached further down, still kissing every inch of skin she could.

"I want to hear you calling my name," Hyeju said, reaching for her lips again, ghosting over them. "Can you keep doing that?"

"Y-Yeah, Hyeju."

And she would, because every time she called for Hyeju's name, she could almost feel her tremble.

"But you'll have to keep it down. Can you also do that?"

"Yes, Hyeju."

Chaewon smirked when Hyeju grunted. She captured her lips again, rough and messy and oh so good.

"I love you," Hyeju mumbled in between.

"I love you too, Hyeju."

Yeah, Chaewon would definitely not go through a sentence without Hyeju's name in the end.

---

A/N: I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSSS SCEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*clears throat* okay so, the last chapter is already the last one??? IT WENT BY SO FAST!!!!!!! Thank you again so much for reading so far!!!!

Twitter - @itzloonatic
CuriousCat - curiouscat.me/itzloonatic