FEVER

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji POV 

I woke up the morning after being with oppa, today is our comeback. Well I got greedy and requested to be with oppa for a couple of days and eventually Yuna and Chaeryoung agreed although reluctantly. I feel like a mad girl in love but the girls know that I kinda have this possessiveness attitude that needs to be toned down. 

" Good morning Yeji~ " oppa rough manly voice in the morning sent chills down my spine. 

" Good morning oppa~ " I turn around so oppa could spoon me in the bed. 

Oppa rest his head on my nape as he kissed it calmly and romantically. That kinda turns me on, he pulls me closer to him by the waist as I feel his morning wood rub againts my . Okay, I want it I cant wait no more. I turn to face oppa as he knew what I want. Oppa have been on it with me for theres past few days and he have not once sayying he is tired. 

" Are you that hungry? " I nodded cutely as my hands already rubbing oppa. 

" Come and get your breakfast~ " I jump to oppa immediately.  

timeskip 

All of us now are at the saloon getting ready for the tapings of our performance and then head straight for another shoot schedule. Today is going to be hectic and I need to keep my A game and show Midzy nothing have change since our marriage with oppa. 

" Unnie, you sure you can dance? I mean... " 

" Yea Yeddong, you have been up and going with oppa lately and I think he have probably broken you in some sort of ways " Ryujin cuts Yuna off.

" Yeah Im fine, I can walk this morning so it will be okay. Oh did you know what time oppa is off work today? " 

" Around 7pm, he says he have stuff to do and probably will be home a bit later too " 

As Chaeryoung says that all of us three moods just turn 180 degrees. We knew that with this comeback we will get a whole lot bussier than usual and we might ended up going home way later and cant be with oppa a lot. Its...its just the sacrifice that we need to do. We all understood. 

" So, now we have all these three being oppa's official wife...what are we then? " Ryujin asked. 

" Well you're going to have to ask oppa then " 

" Yes Yeddong roger that~ " she's saying as if teasing me. 

" Oh when were at that, can we actually get a bigger house? Not that I am demanding but...you are so loud Yeji " Lia says. 

I turned red immediately, at times when I am with oppa that thought of me living with the groups no longer present, so I just let go. Literally let go, this morning I...

" TMI unnie~ " Yuna pats my shoulder. 

" Yeah be like Yuna, she's so quiet well not really, the first was full of just vulgar and ual words " chime in Chaeryoung. 

" Didnt I say sorry~ " she pouted. 

We all then huddle to our maknae, she's just the cutest ever. We all hugged him and soon its time to head to the br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter