Foxxy Idea

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeryoung POV 

I answered the call from my sister Chaeyeon, its weird that she didnt say a thing about me marrying this snob of a rich kid whom wants to be cool and be his own, or so his words says that. 

" Yeoboseyo unnie? " 

" Chaeryoung ah? How's your married life? " 

" again, I dont like being married to him... " 

" Yeah right~ he is the son of your biggest investors " 

" Yeah and a total nerd. He likes Yuna unnie, thats about it " 

" Oh finally some good news. Did they did it already? " 

" Did what...oh unnie! Byuntae! " she giggled. 

After that we continue talking as she asked me how's the new house and honestly I like it. Can't say that I don't,  we dont have to share rooms, Kim ssi is finally a good manager besides that we also have dumb boy living with us. Why can't he just be like Eunwoo oppa? 

" Chaer I think its time for you to move on... " 

I really just want to remember the good stuff with Eunwoo oppa but that one last encounter with him just doesnt sit right with me. Till this day I am still haunted by what he does that night...

" After what he have done...I don't think I can give any man a go " 

" You have to give Hwansung oppa a chance... " 

At this point, I know I have to. He have been kind to Yuna all these time.  She even told me that he have not even once asked Yuna if he can be intimate, not even once since they both know each other till now they both are sleeping in the same room and bed together. 

" I know... " 

We both bid goodbyes and hang up the call. I walked back to my room and I saw Yeji unnie and oppa hugging each other. What?! How can he do this! To Yuna especially! I stomped my feet and head back into the practice room. How can he, let alone Yeji unnie! Whats going on? I decided to shove it aside, I cant be dwelling with negativity when practicing.  

timeskip 

I was about to walk and talk to oppa and confronted him about what happened with him and Yeji unnie this afternoon and well to see if he is okay after falling down the stairs. Hey, I have hearts too okay. I make my way to oppa's room and what I saw there shocked me. Yeji unnie? What is she doing? I slowly and quietly come to her. 

" Unnie... " I whispered.

She jolted up and almost fall down flat on her before I managed to catch her. 

" Unnie... " 

" Chaer, what are you doing here? " she asked me whispering. 

" Im looking for... " 

" Ahh oppa~ more~ " Yuna's cuts me off. 

Both me and Yeji unnie got red on the cheeks. Cant believe they are actually doing what Ryujin suggested. I thought it was just for fun and teasing, can't believe Yuna take it seriously but who cares they are both adults and dating each other. Wait...di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter