Barbie & Ken

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwansung POV 

I rub my cheeks from the slap that landed courtesy of Lee Chaeryoung. Yeji immediately pulled her back and tried to scold her but even Yeji is scared of her burning eyes. Her eyes could stare a whole through me. Why? Why is she so mad at me? 

" Oi dumb ! Do you even know how much Yuna loves you?! " Yuna? Wait what? What is she sayying? 

" Chaer! I thought this... " 

" Sorry unnie but zip it! Yuna is crying in her room because this Hwansung oppa is so dumb that he cant even see how much Yuna love him! " Yeji was taken aback. 

" Chaeryoung ssi, what are you sayying? " 

" Isnt it so obvious?! When she shared her Hawaiian pizza with you? When we filmed? She even fed you. I was there! And I was always always the one that listen to her stories about you. Her..her deep secrets that she wants to share with you...do you even know how much excited she got when she knows that she will be married to you?! Although this is all a cover up for Ryujin and Lia unnie but she thinks and takes this seriously, why? Because shes deeply in love with you Hwansung oppa...shes been crushing hard on you since two years ago... " 

I was so shocked with that...that statement. So a this time it was not Yuna just being friendly..but she is secretly holding on hope to be with me? All these time yet she didnt say anything..two long years. I was so shocked that I fall flat on my on the kitchen floor. 

" Oppa! " Lia and Yeji shouted as Ryujin helped me up. 

" You...you all knows? " they all nod. 

" We all knew oppa, but Yuna asked to kept it as secret " Yeji explained. 

" Also that time..Chaeryoung and Me was dating some guy..so Yuna doesnt want to spike up the controversy more... " added Yeji. 

Wait she have dated someone before? 

" Wow what a revelation, didnt know you dated someone before Yeji? " Ryujin asked. 

" I HAVE OKAY! " Yeji shouted back. 

" Okay...okay, dont get too mad about it " 

" Yuna..she must be thinking that I didnt like her, like that... " 

" So oppa, did you like her or not? " Ryujin asked. 

" Ofcourse I do! Im just afraid...you know...all of you are idols and me just a mere editor " 

" Why did you think like that?! Eunwoo oppa is a nobody! " 

" Woah calm down whats with the sudden confession time? " Ryujin butted in again sarcastically.  

" Babe, stop it " shushed Lia tugging to Ryujin's wrist. 

" What should I do now? " 

" You should talk to her, I mean confess..if you are feeling the same... " Lia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter