Burdens Of Leader

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji POV 

After we tease the hell out of Yuna well not me just Ryujin and the rest. She's just so cute. She ran out of the practice room, probably looking for oppa and complaining to him. I better brace myself for anything that will happen. We know that oppa wont scold us but just incase since now they are botb inseparable. I jump back on the couch in our practice room as Chaer on her phone probably talking to her unnie meanwhile these two couples are lovely dovey with each other. I smiled at the beautiful view of them both being happy. 

" Thank you Hwansung oppa... " I mutters under my breath. 

I've not get the chance to thank him for saving Lia's career and ours as a whole group. He might be distant from Chaer but from all of us he's quite close especially to Yuna. Those days when Yuna feels down and felt lonely, he would be there and would eventually spend time at our dorm night till morning on days. Thank you Hwansung oppa for being part of the ITZY family. 

I scroll on my phone and decide to post some pictures of our behind the scenes. After ahwile of posting, the comments starts to pile up. Those that commented that I have been the best leader in the 4th generation idols now sayying Im the worse. I sell off my teammates to associates like Hwansung oppa, I let Lia and Ryujin forbidden love bloomed, even sayying that I dont deserve to be a leader, Ryujin deserve it more. I sighed hard. 

" Yeji? Youre okay? " Lia comes over to me. 

" Yeah...just been too tired " she nodded. 

" Its okay, we do this for Midzy's remember? " I nod. 

" Hell yeah some of them might have leave but theres more of them out there " Ryujin added. 

" Thanks girls...Imma head out and take a breather okay? " they both nod. 

I walk to the door and went outside to the hallway. I saw one of the hallway is not properly lit. I take a seat there on the floor, pulling both of my knees together and started crying. What they said really get to me...yeah its true that I am not the old Yeji, one thats so strict on things...but I am that because I saw how happy my members have been lately. How could they say such things? Have they forgotten what I have done back then? Whats wrong with them? When I was strict, they say I am too much and now?! 

" Yeji... " that voice. 

" Humm? " I looked up and its oppa, Hwansung oppa. 

" Oppa... " without thinking, I just pull him closer to me and hugged him tight. 

" Hey, youre okay? " I kept on sobbing on his shoulders. 

I dont have to say a word, he hugged me back and slowly my hair. 

" There, there...its okay. I will stay here with you~ " his words so warm and calming. 

After awhile I got my composure back as both of us release the hug. He lean closer and wipe off my tears with his sweater. 

" Dont cry anymore okay? Kitty cat? " kitty? Cat? 

" Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter