Cherry Blossom

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

I felt my body being shaken awake quite vigorously. 

" Oppa~ wake up~ " then I heard her voice, voice of an angel. 

I rub both of my eyes and I get a better look at her, my girlfriend and one of my wife Shin Yuna. I pull her closer to me and give her a big hug. 

" Oppa~ you're way more clingy than me at this point " I giggled. 

" Well cant I? I feel such a connection since last night~ " 

" Ofcourse you do oppa. Thank god today is our off day. I dont think I can move normally " 

" Did I do you too much? " she nodded shyly. 

" I just love you so much Yuna ya... " she giggled and peck my cheeks. 

" Come oppa, lets have breakfast and I think Chaeryoung unnie wants to talk to you " I just nod. 

timeskip 

It was a very heartful meal prepared by the girls we're very filling. Yuna cooked for me fried rice meanwhile Yeji did some toast for the girls. They are still bound to their diets, I sighed as I am worried about the girls health now that I am this close to them. The rest of the girls are washing dishes and doing their own thing. You know idols doesn't get much off time. 

I was lounging around in the living room when Chaeryoung comes over to me. I was shocked and kinda bit scared. I mean she was always mean and get disgusted with me. She takes a seat next to me and got a bit closer than usual which surprisingly weird. 

" Hwansung oppa... " she was fiddling with her fingers. 

" Ye..yeah.. " honestly I am scared. 

I mean she would say anything, especially at how loud we were last night and I felt sorry for the girls because of it. 

" I want to say sorry at how I was behaving to you " eh? 

" Ah ne, dont need to be apologetic. Yuna told me everything about what happened to you and Eunwoo ssi...he should really be put in rehab " she nodded. 

" I just hope he will be okay and oppa...forgive me please... " I nod. 

" Ofcourse I would... " I pat her head slowly which brings her to redness in her cheeks. 

It is very noticeable with her due to her being the fairest out of all of her members. 

" Look who have made up~ " her comes the teasing washing over us. 

" Ryujinnie~ " she giggled. 

" Sorry oppa, cant help it " I just laugh along. 

" You know what unnie...you can have oppa for today~ 24 hours from...now " Yuna pat Chaeryoung's shoulder. 

" Wait Yuna, dont you think thats not fair? " Ryujin says. 

" uhh Can I have a say in this? " everyone nods. 

" Yuna..wont you feel like...I dont know? Jealous? I mean... " then a finger landed on my mouth. 

" Oppa, shush~ and be a good boy okay~ " she uses her sultr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter