Oblivious

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwansung POV 

I woke up kinda late today because its Sunday, I dont seem to have work...well maybe some but thats about it. When I woke up, Yuna is gone...like gone gone. The bed is cold and empty. 

Its been a week since we all move in together. Yuna have been sleeping with me, shes the clingiest out of all of them. We didnt touch each other ually, we just act normal, like how we did during our two years friendship. 

I put on my shirt that I chuck aside last night. Dont get me wrong, I am always like this. I sleep without a shirt on. The first night with Yuna was weird but...she got used to it...I guess. 

I run out from my room as I bumped to Ryujin, she have just woken up. 

" Morning Ryujin, wheres Yuna? Isnt today break day? " she shrugged. 

" Probs shes looking for food? Its Yuna were talking about " 

" Heh youre right. Kitchen then " I make my way but stopped on my tracks. 

" Oh can you wake everyone up. Ill be cooking breakfast. Kim told me about all your diets for upcoming comeback " she nodded. 

" Thank you oppa! " I smiled and left downstairs. 

I went to the second floor and I saw Chaeryoung was about to wake up but once she saw me, she ran back inside her room. That...that have been a constant happenings. Is she just hating me or there is something else? 

I went to the kitchen to the sound of..

" ouch hot! " screamed someone. 

I ran to the kitchen finding Yuna near the tap as she water her hands. I rushed to her. 

" Yun's are you okay? " she nodded. 

" I just accidentally burn myself. Im okay oppa... " 

" Gimme your hands... " 

She hand me her hands as I hold it to look at it better. I blow on it slightly.

" Cure...cure wind maiden cure... " 

" Oppa thats... " 

" Cringy? Yes I know but my mom always does this to me and somehow it works " 

I looked at her straight in the eyes as she blushed and look away. I smiled to her and bring her to the living room. I take a seat next to her on the sofa. 

" Why arent you telling me you want to cook? " 

" I umm, I just want to surprise everyone with food? " 

" You make me worry Yuns " she pouted. 

" Im sorry oppa... " 

" Ill bring an ice okay? " she nodded. 

" Omo, didnt know you guys are dating~ " eh? 

Yuna POV 

" Omo, didnt know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter