Monster From The Past

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n POV 

" Eunwoo...oppa... " I can sense the fear in her voice. 

She slowly release me from the hug. That man...that man was a monster from her past. She was shaking uncontrollably. I pull Chaeryoung to stand behind me, I want to push this man as far away as I can from her. 

" Chaeryoung ah...please...please listen to me " 

" You...I dont want to TALK TO YOU! " Chaeryoung shouted from behind me. 

" Chaeryoung please... " 

" Eunwoo ssi, please dont make a scene here...she doesnt... " then a punch landed right on the bridge of my nose breaking my glasses in two. 

" OPPA! " Chaeryoung exclaimed and come to me. 

" Youre okay Cherry? " 

" Oppa your glasses..your nose... " she touched it. 

" Im okay no worries " 

" HEY! GET UP RICH BOY! " I am slowly but surely getting angry. 

I just hate being called rich boy. I've been called that so many times and I just hated it. The only main reason why I dont have a mom now was because I was rich! I dusted my pants and gathered back the remains of my glasses and I am seriously trying to deal with this head in the most rational way. 

" See Eunwoo ssi, Chaeryoung here... " then I got pushed aside. 

The hairstylist already screaming for help but that aint helping. I feel the burn in my heart that I just want to land a punch on his face but still I hold back until..

" LET.ME.GO! " screamed Chaeryoung in distress. 

I cant take it anymore, I need to stand up and protect Chaeryoung! I must! Her parents...they depended on me...Chaeyeon...with that in mind, I just screamed and landed a nice kick on his calf that make him dropped down on his knees. He grunted in pain cletching his leg. 

" I told you that she doesn't want to talk to you! " he clench his fist in anger from that comment.

He was about to get up but cant do so. I think I kinda tear his calf with my kick. 

" Cherry, call Kim and tell him what happened. He will clean this up " Chaeryoung nodded and did so. 

" Now sit down there and beg for forgiveness. Not from us...but from god. Lets go Cherry " she comes running to me. 

We went out from there, my hair is in a mess and my glasses is now long gone. I looked back at it, yeah shattered in pieces. I sighed. 

" Oppa... " I looked to her and she's just still in shocked state. 

" Oppa... " I cut her off by pulling her closer and give her a big hug to calm her down.

" Oppa... " tears starts to fall down her face. 

" Im okay dont... " thats when I noticed I have stained her beautiful knitwear, with my blood. 

I sighed, I have made her worry. 

" Dont worry okay? I will be fine~ " she nodded still trying to pull back her tears. 

I wiped off the blood thats slolwy stopping from my nose. Thankfully she have some tissues with her as she helped me clean off the blood thats coming out from my nose. I tried to touch lightly my nose and thankfully my nose aren't broken. Slowly the blood stopped and she also have calmed down from everything.  

" Shall we head home? " she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter