Share House

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwansung POV 

I walked out of the house that I am currently living in, taking a final glance to the empty house which once was fulled with my furnitured and everything, every single memories. I went to my car as I put in my backpack and drove to this new bungalow house that father insisted to buy for us...yes US. To make this more believeable, I will be living with the girls. I dont know what I am supposed to do...the first time with all of them at once...

I drive to the bungalow and as I arrived the girls are seen right outside with Mr Kim waiting for my arrival. I parked my car and get off the car to the disgust of Chaeryoung. 

" Great! Day one and he is already late! " I sighed. 

" Im so sorry Chaeryoung ssi, but Mr Kim why dont you bring them in first? They must be freezing! " 

" Im so sorry young master " and a scoffed escaped Chaeryoung.

" Come on lets go inside, open the door Mr Kim " he nodded and does so. 

I grab my bag from the backseat and when I turned back, I am greeted with smilling Yuna. 

" Y..yuna? " she nodded. 

" Come, lets go inside oppa~ " I nodded as she pulled on my arms to join her. 

When I was inside the whole house is just right how I like it...simplicity...with a small fireplace by the living room. Red wine coloured sofa's, 42 inch screen TV...and a whole lot more... 

" Okay, so this house have four room, two master bedroom and two smaller rooms " stated Mr Kim. 

" Im taking one of the smaller room " said Chaeryoung. 

" Sure, I think the real couple should take one of the master bedroom " 

" Thank you oppa " said both Lia and Ryujin. 

" Then...maybe Yeji and Yuna can share the other master... " 

" No oppa...you are the husband you should have the master bedroom " said Yeji. 

" But...I cant let you and... " 

" No worries oppa, Ill share a room with you " Yuna cuts me off and everyone is surprised with her reaction. 

" Y..Yuna...you cant, Im a man and youre... " 

" Oppa its okay, I am your officially wed wife and you are my husband, there nothing wrong with that right? Right unnies? " Ryujin nodded. 

Followed by Lia and after pondering for awhile Yeji nodded too. 

" Arent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter