Two Timing?

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwansung POV 

Wow, what was that in the car? Why? Why did I succumbed to Park's instinct! Why?! I slapped my face try to shake it off. I make my way to the stairs as Yeji went in first before me and I believe Kim actually brought everyone back first and they are home. How? How am I supposed to tell Yuna what I've done in the car. Does this actually me two timing? No! Yeji didnt confess and neither did I...but did I like her like how I like Yuna? Can I share the...Oi! Too far!  

" Ow! " without realising I bumped to my room door. 

" Oppa? " Yuna's home. 

She immediately open the room door and standing there her...in her cute pyjamas. White over sized tee didnt wear any long pants and really do that no pants look another level or is it just me being overly ? 

" Oppa are you okay? I heard you exclaimed ouch? " I smiled and lean closer, peck her forehead. 

" Im home Yuns~ " she gets giddy and giggles. 

" Come oppa~ " she pulls me inside the room. 

" Dinner? " I asked. 

" Oh I wont be eating...remember? Comeback? " I nod. 

Damn my girl...no all of these girls needs to endure this crazy dieting that eventually will effect them in the future and Yuna here have done it since she's very young? Crazy. I wish I can change that slightly but who am I? Just a video editor in JYPE. 

" You can wash up first oppa, then we can eat? Maybe? " 

" Im sure Kim have some meal prep ready for you and me " she nodded. 

" Yeah manager Kim says that you love to eat a certain things only which is a headache to him " 

" Ya, Kim told you that? " she giggled and nod. 

" Aish, why is he embarassing me... " she the laughing louder. 

I am just smilling that she can laugh all she wants and no need to be concious of being...well her. Thats how special Yuna is, she is a character of her own. Yeji the devoted leader and mother, Lia being a posh Canadian girl although she grew up here, Ryujin with the girl crush identity and finally Chaeryoung...the true idol I would say. 

" Oppa? " I hummed in response. 

" I uhm.. " 

" What? You want me now? " I sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter