LightFury In Love

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji POV 

And...sent! Cross fingers he would be open to talk. I mean we have been weird recently. I sighed relief that atleast I have give some efforts to actually make my move. 

" Dont worry unnie Im sure oppa is okay with it " Chaeryoung says. 

" Yeah, I mean he is kind and always be understanding " I nod to Yuna. 

" Yeddong, dont worry too much. Just talk to him and say your piece? Got it? " 

" Ryujin ah, its not that easy especially for Yeji to do something like that. You know she's very introverted when it comes to that " you know me so well Lia. 

" Im sure she would be okay. Oppa will pry to know whats up. He's always like a curious cat and will always try to solve our problems right? " we all nod to Yuna's.  

The training continues as usual, we are actually a week away from comeback and we have been receiving a very mixed reactions actually. We seeing the backlash since Sneakers era which to oppa it is dumb by people sayying that. We're Itzy he says and we can do what we want. Eventually things get better but gets worse again with alleged Ryujin dating someone is leaked and soon Chaeryoung's relationship goes public. 

I had to hide my relationship because it is between idols but he was just an upcoming boy band from another company. Eventually we got caught and both of our company decided for us to end it. Claiming it was not good for the bussiness. I could agree with that but I had to put my heart ok the sidelines but now...now no more. Dating and falling in love with oppa is legal. No one can say anything. 

My heart keeps on pumping faster as the time gets closer for me to discuss well allegedly about what transpire in the car the other day. I told Yuna about it last night and being the crazy one that she is, she just laughed it. I mean I was pissed a bit and jealous that I didnt get the chance to spend time with oppa. Like who's the leader here? 

The sun starts to set and the time is 30 minutes away from 6pm. 6pm, where I promise oppa to talk about that on the way home. Kim ssi is already here to take the girls home but ofcourse before anything Ryujin had to tease me again. 

" Just dont start making kids in the car okay Yeddong~ " the rest just laughed at my red face. 

Soon after the girls left with Kim not before giving me an encouragement to say my thoughts and feelings towards oppa. Yuna is my biggest advocate. I just pacing back and forth in the pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter