Secrets

NEXT IN LINE ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna POV

Yeah we did more than just taking baths, we ended up doing the deed. Oppa can't help it when he saw me and I was the same. It was hurtful at first but as time passes by I got used to oppa and things are pleasureable. 

" Humm " oppa turns on the bed in his sleep. 

He's tired and so do I but I cant shake off that experience and thought from my head. It was addictive that intimacy, that pleasure..being with oppa makes me feel somewhat full, contented and happy. I know oppa is the one and only for me...but unnie dduel. I know that some of them have fallen for oppa...heck I think oppa could make Ryujin and Lia unnie turned BI. I giggled at that thought..I was not concerned about sharing with unnie but oppa will definitely feel disturbed right. 

I turned to oppa looking at how beautiful and handsome he is. He is one of a kind to me, kind..charismatic..funny and most of all loveable. He is just something else. When he got into my life, It was when I was in my most worst state in my lifetime. I was bashed and the netizens tried to well in oppa's words robbed me away from my character and me being ME. 

flashback

I was crying my heart out in my room that night after our fan meeting. It was a week since they debated and commented malicious comments about me always slip up during my solo V Live's. Whats worse that I can't be jamming to our so called competitors. I sighed, unnie tried their best to cheer me back up asking me to forget what happened but I just cant..they are too evil for sayying such things. 

knock...knock..

" Unnie, Its okay! Im okay! " I shouted. 

" Uhmm its not unnie, its me Hwansung...Park Hwansung? " Hwansung oppa?! 

My eyes immediately got bigger than it ever was as I was shocked, who would bring this guy here? I mean he have crossed the forbidden door...the door to Itzy's dorm. Yeah I was close to him and unnie knows that I have a massive crush on him but...

" Yuns? You sure youre okay? " I was shaken out of my own thoughts. 

" Open the door, Im worried for you... " worried...for me?

" Coming! " I got up from my bed and I open the door. 

Standing by the door looking all sappy and sad was oppa...Hwansung oppa. He wore the same shirt I saw him in this morning at the building. He didnt even went home and come straight to me at midnight?! Oppa...

" Hey...uh mind if I come in? " I shook my head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter